Violetchi Family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I have a Violetchi at 80% bond on my version 5 and I want to get the Violetchi family. But what characters can my Violetchi marry in order to create Mamavioletchi, Violetchi, Kizatchi, and Papakizatchi? I hope to get 100% bond soon and I want to find out who Violetchi should marry because I REALLY want to have her family. :furawatchi:

(O_O) Does looking after Tamagotchi version 5s for 4 years count as being a new Tamagotchi owner?

Anyway, I also wanted to know if the Violetchi family would work if the percent is under 100...

The violet family will not work at less than 100%. Ah, but there's a good thing: you can still raise bonding when they're adults!

So, what you do is set the time to 9:59 am, 11:59 am, 1:59 pm, 3:59 pm, and 5:59 pm and wait one minute after setting the clock to these times. Then your tama should call for bonding. Just to make myself clear:

For example, I set the clock to 9:59 am. I wait one minute and then they call for bonding. I do the bonding, yeah yeah yeah. Then, I go back to the clock and set the time to 11:59 am and do the whole process again. Make sure to use the first bonding items, not the second and third ones.

(don't worry about being in the "help for new tamagotchi owners" forum, experienced tama owners start topics here all the time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back