March 29 color Tamagotchi Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I ORDERED A 15TH ANNIVERSARY ID L ON MARCH 1! And it said "Please allow 28 days for delivery." o_O

I'm waiting and waiting...so I decided to start this hatch to pass the time. It will take place 28 days after I made my purchase (March 29) at anywhere between 10:00am to midnight, lol, and I will accept all color screen Tamas such as...

• TMGC + C
  • ID
  • Hexagontchi
  • ID L
  • 15th Anniversary ID L

I hope you can participate! ;)

~ EMF ♥

I know it says No in the "What Is A Hatching" But I would prefer NOT to reset my Tamagotchi iD L because I'm trying to get ALL the Characters on the list/book.

If I join the Hatch Do I HAVE to RESET my Colored Tamagotchi? I would definately join If the answer is No.

Also I could time the Tamagotchi Character to get married the day of the hatch that way it can stat as a Baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will join too with my white ID L, if i dont have to reset it. I can marry it off on that day and get a new egg on that day. Is that ok?
20120229_203758.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to reset your Tamas if you don't wanna. I know how that feels--I have a Tama-Go at generation 22 and I do NOT want to reset it. :)

OMG!!! I just got an email saying it will be SEVEN days, not 28!!! I will have to start a new topic, so please post in the March 15th one ASAP! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back