Tama making the wrong beeps

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello! My version 5 went missing years ago but, recently, it just seemed to appear out of the blue. Spooooooooooooky...and it STILL HAD A BATTERY IN! Luckily, it somehow hadn't leaked so I have started using it again. But a lot of the time it makes the wrong beeps! Once when I was playing Shoe Pairs, it made the "death beep" that only plays when the Tamagotchi is dying! And when I won a mini-game, instead of having the happy tune, it had the long beep you hear when you reset the Tamagotchi. And a lot of the time when I select something it makes a weird, low-pitched beep I haven't heard before. What could be the reason?

Since you lost it years ago it's possible the battery has corroded. Open it up and gently clean it with some rubbing alcohol. If that still doesn't work you can open it up to the circuit board and clean that, but remember to be careful.

I agree with violetchiluvur3. I have never seen something like that happen before.

Hope you get that fixed! :)

Don't worry, Eternal Mametchi Fan, I've encountered this problem before, first, open up the back of the V5, where the battery and reset button is, and see if the speaker has any dust or debris in it, lightly blow it if it does, another thing that works usually, you know the 4 smaller screws?, tighten them, but not TOO hard, and finally ;) , with, a VERY SLIGHTY damp cloth, (like a wetwipe maybe? :D ) and wipe the battery port, hope it works!!! :)

That sounds similar to what my old V3 used to do it had many issues before I droped it and the screen leaked so the whole screen was black, anyways my old V3 used to mix up its beeps whenever I left on on for more than a week without resetting it so every week I reset it and the problem was magically gone lol..... until next week lol.

Well I don't know about all of you,

But I believe that happens to alot of V5s.

Sometimes there may be a small beep that's not meant to be there.

It's no problem,really.I got mine used,and this also happened to my new just opened V5.

This,is not normal though.There may be the occaisonal misplaced beep,

But this is not normal.As mentioned,

The speakers may be to blame.Carefully open your Tamagotchi up,and gently wipe any

debris on the speakers/battery contacts.

Good luck! :)

Maybe your Tamagotchi has some dust in it..

Well if you know what I mean XD

Well anyway... Just open up your tamagotchi then take out the battery then blow or dust off where you normally put your battery in..

Then put your battery in again and download your previous tama, unless you want to reset. :)

I hope this helped.. :) :kuribotchi: :nyatchi:

Well that's how I got my new V5 fixed cos mine made that sound until I cleared some dust out from where the battery was :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back