Tama School - The Grand Finale...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thank you to kuchipatchi.is.blue55 and Rainbow Dash for making nice comments on this Fan Fic! You can read my Fan Fiction Comments topic for sneak previews of my ideas for each episode before I write it! :D

Also, you may notice I have renamed this story TAMA ADVENTURES!! This is because I am really better at writing random adventures than I am at school stories.

Chapter 7: Earthquake Chaos

Mametchi: YOU ANNOYING DOLPHIN!!

Dusky Dolphintchi: IT'S REVENGE FOR PUTTING ME IN THAT PLANET'S MOUTH!

Planet: SERVES YOU ALL RIGHT!

Mametchi: Hold on - I'll just get my earthquake disabler...

Mametchi reached for his battered earthquake disabler, when he was suddenly thrown off balance and crashed into Chamametchi. Chamametchi and Meloditchi toppled over like dominoes and hit Memetchi, who stayed firm. Grabbing her hair curler, she threw it at the earthquake disabler. The earthquake instantly stopped - but a steady stream of shark fin soup issued from the ruined earthquake disabler. Mametchi's latest experiments had figured out that shark fin soup is a great tranquiliser for Tama Planet. The soup trickled into the planet's mouth. Mametchi sighed, as Tama Planet snored.

Meloditchi: Oof, this hurts! But hooray for Memetchi!

Kuchipatchi: HEY, SOUP!!!!

Mametchi: Not AGAIN...OH NO!

Kuchipatchi was rapidly slipping into Tama Planet's mouth, completely oblivious to anything but the thick soup. He screamed as he fell - but it was too late. He was already deep inside the sleeping planet's throat.

Mametchi: Oh no. Memetchi...that hair curler is a special one. Remember it was from me for your birthday last year? It actually triggers Tama Planet to become a...

Chamametchi: I'm scared!

Mametchi...QUICK, GET AWAY FROM ITS MOUTH! IT IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY TURNING INTO BLACKHOLETCHI!!

Everyone: BLACKHOLETCHI?!?!

Mametchi: Quick, I'll explain. The prophecy goes, when a food-lover - that's Kuchipatchi - is lured into Tama Planet's mouth by one of his favourite foods, a junior inventor - that's me - will get very angry. Shortly after, the planet will spray out geysers of shark fin soup, and our evil twins from another dimension will attack!

Even as Chamametchi cried and the others spoke in desperate confusion, a hot geyser of soup spurted out of the planet and lifted Ichigotchi up into the air. They started breaking out of the surface of the planet everywhere - and then, they were hit by the deafening noise of Kuromametchi's guitar. But it wasn't Kuromametchi. They looked round, and in black clothes and mask, playing a deep black guitar, was someone they didn't recognise.

Kuromametchi's evil twin, Kuromaimtchi.

Then came Maimtchi, Mametchi's evil twin, and he did a quick experiment, created a bomb and threw it at Mametchi. Mametchi got out an invention of his own, which deflected the bomb and threw at math paper at both Mametchi and Maimtchi, which started a math war over who could do it first.

Veolitchi came next. She stamped out all Violetchi's flowers, and planted her own, evil flowers from the evil world.

Melodeetchi followed, and played such a screechy violin solo that Meloditchi dropped on the floor, unconscious.

The deadly Chamaimtchi came next. She started up a deafening crying contest with Chamametchi.

The finally, the most horrible and evil of all, Tomagotchee Platen. The evil twin of none other than Tamagotchi Planet itself. It circled the real planet, making everyone on both planets look up to see their mirror-images. Tama Planet woke up and prepared for battle with Tomagotchee Platen, spitting out dolls, fins and shark fin soup. But then it spat out the hero of Tama Planet.

Out shot Kuchipatchi, determinedly clutching a bucket of something no-one saw. He sailed through space, and without faltering, dropped several toy crocodiles on Tomagotchee Platen. They immediately burned and sizzled, injuring every Tomagotchee character they touched. They ploughed their way through Itchygotchi, Melodeetchi, Veolitchi, Kuromaimtchi, Hosheetchi, Keeshinbotchi, Andootchi, Shinsheetchi, Tosarkartchi, Gerippertchi, Merkeko, Suneeitchi, Spayseetchi - countless alter egos, evil twins, of Tamagotchi characters. The toys swelled up into the real characters, as if teleporting them to Tomagotchee Platen, and fought with the Tomagotchee characters. They all fought using their strengths and weaknesses - Mametchi and Maimtchi had another math contest, Makiko and Merkeko competed at hair curling, Kuchipatchi and Koosheepotchi ate until they were almost bursting. The noisiest were Kuromametchi and Kuromaimtchi's guitar playing and Chamametchi and Chamaimtchi's crying. The silliest were Memetchi and Memtchi's hair curling and Kuchipatchi and Koosheepotchi's eating. But the overall most amazing was Tamagotchi Planet and Tomagotchee Platen's fight - a fight over the best soup in the universe. They were each squirting gallons of different soups in each other's mouths, a fight for the tastiest soup. That was when no-one would ever take Kuchipatchi for granted again - he leaped in and started guzzling all of Tomagotchee Platen's soup. He didn't give up until he was sick, covering Tomagotchee Platen in smelly soup. Then he and his friends went back to Tamagotchi Planet. It was over. Mametchi got them all in his space-ship and got them back to their home planet. They had won - all because of Kuchipatchi.

So, people who love Kuchipatchi, him being a troublemaker in the other episodes has paid off now! I've told you before, I have no favourites among characters! ;)

EPILOGUE

Mametchi: Okay, so maybe we're not being attacked by evil twins and soup contests between planets now, but a science lesson on Dolphintchis is almost worse!

Meloditchi: You probably actually ENJOYED that math contest against Maimtchi! But seriously, it was no fun beating that horrible Melodeetchi in violin playing!

Kuchipatchi: I felt as if I was about to burst after I drank a million gallons of soup for the sake of Tama Planet!

Violetchi: I had to really concentrate to make the Flowergotchis happy and colourful! Veolitchi has the same knack for gardening as I do!

Kuromametchi: I really hated that guitar playing with Kuromaimtchi! He's just so LOUD!

Chamametchi: I'm good at loud crying now!

Teacher: Please listen to this lesson! I'm a good teacher, I beat Gerippetchi in our teacher competition!

Mametchi: Okay...

All sorts of Dolphintchis were living happily in the school pond. And so were the Tama characters, in their homes and school.

~ THE END ~

P.S. Did I forget to say, I'll be continuing the adventures of our favourite Tama characters? Look out for TAMA ADVENTURES, a new fan fic featuring the same setting and characters, but double the episode length and randomness! I'll be writing the first episode tomorrow!

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back