I've been wanting to post this...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi V6

Reaction score
What if JD did not realise that tamagotchi was a trademark,and they thought it was free for all? Maybe they just don't know.

BTW,Plz don't foulmouth them.It's your own fault if you have one of their,reproduced tamagotchis.

Oh... I'm sure they did. They grabbed the parts for fairly cheap... Sold them and ebay prices....

I wish they were more creative with the tama parts.... even if it was just paint/shell design.

LOL nice idea, but Ji Dan Electronics is an established electronic toy manufacturer based in China. They produce a huge amount of electronics - not just tama look alikes, not just toys - and in the world of business and manufacturing it would be impossible for them to not know that BanDai tamagotchis are a trade mark toy belonging to another company.

Perhaps,but they are not rip-offs of Tamagotchi,per say,rather their versions.Besides,It's gotten hardcore now.There's a company copying JD's products... -_-

Uhh...

There should be no such a thing as "their version" of a Tamagotchi.

Tamagotchi is a brand of virtual pet toy that belongs to Bandai. Any unliscenced version of the product is an illegal copy - a bootleg.

It's a scam.

If they were a legitimate company trying to make a virtual pet, then they would use their own character and toy designs and avoid making something that could get them sued.

The Tamagotchi characters and toy designs belong to Bandai. No other companies can use them without Bandai's permission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,I have not though this through.

MintyDreams,you are indeed correct.

Why WOULD someone steal a character?

Good point.Should I report this topic,to close it,as the *question*

has had a say?

Ciao for now,

Tamagotchi V6.

I saw the Jidan Page and it is really weird! They even make Pixel Chix knockoffs and weird plush toys which play wonderful things like "We Wish You A Merry Christmas", "Chicken Dance" and..."S~ Bomb Dog"? What the heck is the " S~Bomb Dog" song?

O.O I don't even...Wha...I just imaginged this:

S-Bomb Dog:

:pochitchi: ----- :hitodetchi: :newmametchi:

Hurls Hitodetchis at Mametchi

:pochitchi: ?- :gozarutchi:

Tricks Gozarutchi into giving him GP

:pochitchi: -trololol :nyatchi: :hanatchi:

Trolls Tamas

It's S-BOMB DOG!

Well i think the problem is that even though you can tell the packaging is fake, some of the shell designs look VERY similar to real tamagotchis. Especially the v5's on their site. I would almost definitally confuse it for the real thing and pay WAY too much for a knock off. (If it was loose out of package on ebay for example)

That is exactly why before I buy a tamagotchi I check its autheticity online If I find its picture I buy it otherwise I don't even think about it. technically just because you can't find its picture online doesn't mean it isn't real but I'm not taking any chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back