Stressed for no Reason?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Hey, I've been noticing this strange thing happening... So on my Music Star is named Jacques and he's a 2nd generation hinotamatchi. Lately I have been noticing that when I leave him on while he's sleeping he's fine until like a couple minutes before he wakes up and then he gets 4 stress level. Which is why I got hinotamatchi instead of the kikitchi I was hoping for. -_- But there's like no reason why he should be stressed. This didn't happen with my first generation mametchi Steve. Is it like just a glitch? Is there a reason it's happening? Because I'm aiming to get Kuromametchi and it won't happen if this keeps up. Has it happened to anyone else? Thanks!

They will practice when they are bored. Make sure you select them to play. It helps TONS to keep the stress down if you play actual games with them. It will significantly lower the stress level of your tama if you win the games.

Games and favorite toys lower stress. (Do often)

Practice, Band Performances, not being played with increase stress.

Yah, practicing increases stress. Playing with toys lowers it but it will lower the music skills if you do it constantly.

Yes, like the two above said, practising will gain music/skill point's, but increase stress. Playing with their toy decreases music/skill point's, but lowers stress. It's key to balance the amount of play and practise you do to keep a healthy tama :mellow:

It also increases stress if you wake them up at night to play... Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back