your birthday hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowchilala

Reaction score
In my moms room. Her bed is so comfortable
hello!

i want to see a hatch on your birthday!

anyone is allowed to join as long as there arent fakes!

comment at least a day before your birthday!

and then tell what the hatching was like, and what the baby looked like on your birthday!

i want minimum 10 friends and maximum 50 friends!

see ya! ;)

-bowchilala-

It doesn't really make sense. When we want to start a group hatch, we have to do it on the SAME day, not randomly do it on anyday, take like if this hatch was started, we just posted 1 day before our birthday, and we don't have the same birthdays. ;)

It doesn't really make sense. When we want to start a group hatch, we have to do it on the SAME day, not randomly do it on anyday, take like if this hatch was started, we just posted 1 day before our birthday, and we don't have the same birthdays. ;)

YEAH!

Orandatchi is right. Group hatching means a group of people are hatching there tamas on the same day, then logging for them. The time between so many people's birthdays could be so long that it could become topic bumping. If you want to host a group hatch, please set a specific date, and more info if possible. (I would suggest making a new topic for a new hatch) If you are still uncertain about how to start a group hatch, take a look at a few other hatches and see how it's done! You could even join one of them to try it out first, just check the date and make sure it's not already over! Happy Hatching, and good luck next time!

THIS! Like my birthday is all the way in September, so it would be a long time before I can hatch, versus other people who may have birthdays very soon.

Remember, group hatchings need to be arranged on 1 date. You can read more about Group Hatchings on THIS topic. It would be easier if its on one date so it won't get messy ;) But why not try to make a hatch on a event/occasion? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yh I agree. A bit wierd no offence :p . I joined ur other hatch though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back