The 100th Hunger Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emzz909

Reaction score
An arena.

Twenty-Four Tributes.

Twelve Districts.

One Capitol.

A Nation.

Hello everyone! So I was so bummed people already made a Hunger Games Roleplay, so I decided to make a different one. So you know about the quarter quell if you've read the Hunger Games. On each quarter quell, The Hunger Games has some kind of twist. This twist is up to you. So you message me about what it should be, and I'll pick. Thanks guys!

RULES:

No spamming

Keep it 13+

Personality and Appearance must be at least 3 sentences, and sentences must be a decent length.

If you wanna be any of the stylists or Effie, or President Snow, or Caesar Flickerman, feel free to PM me.

If you want to reserve a district, PM me also!

:p

FORM:

Name:

District:

Personality:

Appearance:

Family:

Other:

I reserve the Female Tribute in District 11, and the male District 2 Tribute.

Enjoy!

~Emilson

Oh yeah! I didn't put the gender part in the form, so if you put a name that can be for ga girl and a boy, then add a gender part, and put female/male. THANKS!

Can I reserve a district 4 female and stylist? o:
Sure! :)

Can I reserve District 5 female
Sure! :)

Here's my forms:

Name: Maya Kindlerly

District: 11

Personality: Maya is a very quiet and serious person. Most people think she's mute, but she isn't. It's just she has trust issues. She doesn't usually joke around, and doesn't habitually like the "joker" type. She is not shy, but she likes to be alone. When she works in the fields, she like walking as far as she can until she can't hear anyone, and then gets to work. Maya can sometimes be a bit stubborn, so when people ask her to do things, she generally just ignores it or says a quiet "No.".

Appearance:
fdf.png

Family: Parents. Young Sister.

Other: She owns a locket that was owned by her big brother who died while trying to escape. She wears it under her shirt so people don't think she is the sappy type.

I'll post the District 2 Boy later. I'm tireed

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Mikayla Sikoline

District: 5

Personality: Mikayla is usually in a good mood. Most things don't bother her. She likes to be around a friend. She does not like to be in a group,but does not like to be the one left out. She is very smart and gets great grades in school,but she also might take things in the wrong way. She wants an ally bad;she doesn't want to be on her own

Appearance:Mikayla is short for her age. She had blond hair that drops to her lower back. She likes to braid her hair and might spend more than 10 minutes doing so. She has pale skin and piercing green eyes.

Family: She has one brother and 2 sisters. Plus a mom but her dad left her family when she was 3.

Other: Her token is a silver bracelet. Her dad told her mom to give it to her, so she will remember him. When she holds it she thinks of him

Can I reserve District 11 male and District 3 male? Both my favorite districts right there.
Sure!

Tamalover, I would just say that you could add a bit more to the Personality and Appearance.

Oh and everyone, I'll wait for everyone to make their form and wait for some messages on the twist for the quarter quell and we can get started.

Thanks!

~Emilson

Name: Aelia Calypso

Age: Actually, she would have to be around twenty (stylist)

District: Capitol bred.

Personality: Aelia is a young, trendy woman, who is always up to date with the latest fashions. She enjoys being a stylist, particularly the social side of it, and adores her prep team. However, this is just a facade. Aelia cocoons herself in silks and perfumes, and hides under the cover of materials to get away from the harsh reality. She is really hard working, thoughtful and rebellious under the air headed mask she puts on, also harboring a deep hatred for the Capitol's ways.

Appearance: Aelia has mint green skin decorated with mini cherry blossoms on her limbs, neck and cheeks, and bright purple eyes (contacts). Her wig is curly, shocking blue, and falls just past her waist, each strand adorned with cherry blossom clips. Her eyes are framed by light pink eye shadow in a swirled design with mini dimantes completing it, and heart shaped (think The Red Queen) lipstick. She wears a cotton-candy pink ballerina esque dress, with frills flowing on the bodice, sleeves and skirt, dotted with deep green carnation buttons at every stretch, and knee high deep green boots.

Family: Mother, Father (both deceased)

Other: No.

I'll create my tribute form later.

Name: Craig Stevenson

District: 3

Personality: Craig is a sort of more lonerish guy, who doesn't really attempt to befriend others, and unless he sees a logical reason to be friends with someone, he won't even bother approaching them as it would be a complete waste of time. However, if he feels the need to say something, Craig will say exactly what he wants to say. Pretty much a hundred percent of the time, his decisions will always be made after he makes a logical decision mentally on what would be the most beneficial outcome for him, making him selfish. Craig tends to make sarcastic remarks a lot, and if he offends someone, he really won't care and will just move on, making him definitely come off as arrogant. As you may have guessed already, Craig is a very intelligent guy, with a high IQ. He's very perceptive and is speedy in the process of seeing problems and then solving them quickly.

Appearance: When it comes to appearance, Craig really does not care since he has no need to impress anybody. He has light brown hair, which is short and messy as he doesn't really care about his hair very much as long as it stays out of his eyes. Craig is tall (To be exact, 5'8 and a half) and skinny, thanks to the power of genetics. His skin is a normal shade, not tanned or pale because he doesn't exactly spend his days in a sterilized room, nor out in the sun. Craig's eyes are nothing fancy, just a simple blue. As you may have guessed, fashion has never been one of his interests either. Simple clothing will always do it for him.

Family: A father, a deceased mother who died after being electrocuted by a badly working machine in a factory, and a little brother who he uses as a punching bag.

Other: He doesn't have a token because his father didn't think about giving him one, nor did his brother. He's never been the type to have jewelry of any kind, anyway. He isn't really proficient with weapons, but can use a knife just fine.

Name: Craig Stevenson

District: 3

Personality: Craig is a sort of more lonerish guy, who doesn't really attempt to befriend others, and unless he sees a logical reason to be friends with someone, he won't even bother approaching them as it would be a complete waste of time. However, if he feels the need to say something, Craig will say exactly what he wants to say. Pretty much a hundred percent of the time, his decisions will always be made after he makes a logical decision mentally on what would be the most beneficial outcome for him, making him selfish. Craig tends to make sarcastic remarks a lot, and if he offends someone, he really won't care and will just move on, making him definitely come off as arrogant. As you may have guessed already, Craig is a very intelligent guy, with a high IQ. He's very perceptive and is speedy in the process of seeing problems and then solving them quickly.

Appearance: When it comes to appearance, Craig really does not care since he has no need to impress anybody. He has light brown hair, which is short and messy as he doesn't really care about his hair very much as long as it stays out of his eyes. Craig is tall (To be exact, 5'8 and a half) and skinny, thanks to the power of genetics. His skin is a normal shade, not tanned or pale because he doesn't exactly spend his days in a sterilized room, nor out in the sun. Craig's eyes are nothing fancy, just a simple blue. As you may have guessed, fashion has never been one of his interests either. Simple clothing will always do it for him.

Family: A father, a deceased mother who died after being electrocuted by a badly working machine in a factory, and a little brother who he uses as a punching bag.

Other: He doesn't have a token because his father didn't think about giving him one, nor did his brother. He's never been the type to have jewelry of any kind, anyway. He isn't really proficient with weapons, but can use a knife just fine.
Name: Aelia Calypso

Age: Actually, she would have to be around twenty (stylist)

District: Capitol bred.

Personality: Aelia is a young, trendy woman, who is always up to date with the latest fashions. She enjoys being a stylist, particularly the social side of it, and adores her prep team. However, this is just a facade. Aelia cocoons herself in silks and perfumes, and hides under the cover of materials to get away from the harsh reality. She is really hard working, thoughtful and rebellious under the air headed mask she puts on, also harboring a deep hatred for the Capitol's ways.

Appearance: Aelia has mint green skin decorated with mini cherry blossoms on her limbs, neck and cheeks, and bright purple eyes (contacts). Her wig is curly, shocking blue, and falls just past her waist, each strand adorned with cherry blossom clips. Her eyes are framed by light pink eye shadow in a swirled design with mini dimantes completing it, and heart shaped (think The Red Queen) lipstick. She wears a cotton-candy pink ballerina esque dress, with frills flowing on the bodice, sleeves and skirt, dotted with deep green carnation buttons at every stretch, and knee high deep green boots.

Family: Mother, Father (both deceased)

I'll create my tribute form later.

All accepted!

Any Ideas on the Quarter Quell?

Idea for the Quell: No weapons in the cornucopia, you have to go looking for them? IDK.
Actually, that seems good. Fast runners like Katniss, or Foxface have an advantage. Unless there are any more ideas, this'll be the quell thingy.

Name: Daffydus Amardaa

District: Four

Personality: Daffydus is pretty much a girl with a calm, easygoing exterior. She just wants to sit on her boat and, as she fishes, listen to the lullaby of the waves. She gives off the expression of simplicity, and contentedness with a normal life where everything is plain. However, that masks her need for complex things, and desire for gold, fabrics and jewels. Things she cannot have. Another is her desire, burning, to win. To get out of the horrible games she was chosen for - when the odds were not in her favor - and get home, bags of riches in hand.

Appearance: Daffydus has wavy auburn hair that reaches her mid-back, and sea green eyes framed by thick lashes. She is curvy, with an average bust, and is 5'10. Her skin is pale, creamy coloured and is dotted with freckles here and there. She just wears a plain caramel button up, black knee-length shorts and blue sandals.

Family: A mother, father and baby sister.

Personality: Mikayla is usually in a good mood. Most things don't bother her. She likes to be around a friend. She does not like to be in a group,but does not like to be the one left out. She is very smart and gets great grades in school,but she also might take things in the wrong way. She wants an ally bad;she doesn't want to be on her own. Sometimes people make fun of how she can not see far away. She had glasses,but her little sister stepped on them. Her family is poor so she could not get another pair. People at her school mock her and she usually walks away. She does not want to start a fight,so that's why its hard for her to kill. She will always try to find another way to kill without directly killing.

Appearance:Mikayla is short for her age. She had blond hair that drops to her lower back. She likes to braid her hair and might spend more than 10 minutes doing so. She has pale skin and piercing green eyes. Her skin is very pale, because where she lives in District 5 a big cloud is over it almost all the time. She usually wears furry boots, ripped up jeans, and a striped shirt. She is very skinny also.

Family: She has one brother and 2 sisters. Plus a mom but her dad left her family when she was 3.

Other: Her token is a silver bracelet. Her dad told her mom to give it to her, so she will remember him. When she holds it she thinks of him. It is probably the most expensive thing she owns.

Name: Daffydus Amardaa

District: Four

Personality: Daffydus is pretty much a girl with a calm, easygoing exterior. She just wants to sit on her boat and, as she fishes, listen to the lullaby of the waves. She gives off the expression of simplicity, and contentedness with a normal life where everything is plain. However, that masks her need for complex things, and desire for gold, fabrics and jewels. Things she cannot have. Another is her desire, burning, to win. To get out of the horrible games she was chosen for - when the odds were not in her favor - and get home, bags of riches in hand.

Appearance: Daffydus has wavy auburn hair that reaches her mid-back, and sea green eyes framed by thick lashes. She is curvy, with an average bust, and is 5'10. Her skin is pale, creamy coloured and is dotted with freckles here and there. She just wears a plain caramel button up, black knee-length shorts and blue sandals.

Family: A mother, father and baby sister.

Personality: Mikayla is usually in a good mood. Most things don't bother her. She likes to be around a friend. She does not like to be in a group,but does not like to be the one left out. She is very smart and gets great grades in school,but she also might take things in the wrong way. She wants an ally bad;she doesn't want to be on her own. Sometimes people make fun of how she can not see far away. She had glasses,but her little sister stepped on them. Her family is poor so she could not get another pair. People at her school mock her and she usually walks away. She does not want to start a fight,so that's why its hard for her to kill. She will always try to find another way to kill without directly killing.

Appearance:Mikayla is short for her age. She had blond hair that drops to her lower back. She likes to braid her hair and might spend more than 10 minutes doing so. She has pale skin and piercing green eyes. Her skin is very pale, because where she lives in District 5 a big cloud is over it almost all the time. She usually wears furry boots, ripped up jeans, and a striped shirt. She is very skinny also.

Other: Her token is a silver bracelet. Her dad told her mom to give it to her, so she will remember him. When she holds it she thinks of him. It is probably the most expensive thing she owns.
ALL ACCEPTED!

EDITED THIS ONE:

Name: Maya Kindlerly

Personality: Maya is a very quiet and serious person. Most people think she's mute, but she isn't. It's just she has trust issues. She doesn't usually joke around, and doesn't habitually like the "joker" type. She is not shy, but she likes to be alone. When she works in the fields, she like walking as far as she can until she can't hear anyone, and then gets to work. Maya can sometimes be a bit stubborn, so when people ask her to do things, she generally just ignores it or says a quiet "No.". Maya sometimes escapes out of the fence and explores. She has only done this twice. She has true hate for the capitol, and wishes has true disgust for them.

Appearance: Maya is 5'3" and has flowy, long black hair that reaches up to her mid-back area. She has blue eyes that twinkle. She wears an old jacket that she rolls up to her elbows. Under that is a plain, wrinkly white v-neck shirt. Maya usually wears jeans and boots,but in summer she wears shorts that reach up to her knees and flip-flops. She takes off her kacket in summer as well. She found a weird hat when she esaped District 11 for the first time, and also found some gloves inside it, and she wears them. She doesn't wear it in public in case someone thinks she escaped. (PS- I know that she may look like she has fancy clothes while she is in District 11, but she is the daughter of the Mayor of District 11)

fdf.png
Family: Parents. Young Sister.

Other: She owns a locket that was owned by her big brother who died while trying to escape. She wears it under her shirt so people don't think she is the sappy type.

Here's my other form.

Name: Shockthorn Thistlewood

District: 2

Personality: Shockthorn is a very cocky person. He brags about many things he is capable of and things he has experienced or done. He has been trained since he was 3 and has the scars to prove it. Shockthorn is also very proud of himself for these things. Although he may be unfriendly when you first meet him, he gets friendlier as you are with him. He is very smart although he hides it to make people think he is stronger than he is smart, although he is.

Appearance: Shockthorn is a 5'9". He has yellow-brown eyes. He has blond hair that reaches up to his mid neck and bangs up to his eyebrows. He usually wears a polo shirt that hangs to his thumbs. Under that he wears an undershirt. Shockthorn also wears jeans that reach down to his mid-feet. For his shoes he wears normal converse, and usually wears some kind of necklace, but only has four at the moment.

ggfdfgfg.png
Family: Mom, Dad, Five older brothers, Two younger brothers.

Other: N/A

I guess we can get started? The deadline for the Quarter Quell Ideas are next Wednesday. That's the 21st. We'll get started when I say so. Keep the Ideas for the Quell coming please!

We'll get started. :)

This text is Maya's.

This text is Shockthorn's.

For now I'll just post Maya's Roleplay thing. I'll post Shockthorn's later.

Maya yawned as she rose from her bed. She slipped on her clothes and started walking downstairs. The steps creaked and croaked from their bad quality and age. She was surprised to see her mother awake, as she habitually wakes up later. "I'll be back later mom!" She cried, and opened the door. The warm breeze started blowing past her as she walked to the fields. "I'd better start early to get more money for mom. We're running low on money. Thought Maya. Maya was the provider of her family. She provided their food and their money. Maya saw some buff men taking a small girl away from the fields. She quickly hid behind a tree. "What are they doing to her?"She thought. Maya watched in terror as they beat her in front of her eyes. Maya heard them talking while they were beating her. "Now that'll teach you to not go escapin' here 'kay little girl?" They said. Maya was relieved that they didn't catch her when she did. But then she realized it. Her hat.

You guys may start!

Okay I will start :)

Mikayla opened her eyes. She looked around and saw her two sister sleeping on an old cushion.It was worn and discolored after many uses. She saw her older sister Ariana sleeping so peacefully. Her long blond hair was blonder than Mikayla's. She almost looked like a Barbie Doll. Then she looked at her other older sister, Madeleine. She looked almost exactly like Ariana. The same Barbie Doll look. They were fraternal twins. She then looked over at her mom. She had more darker blond hair,like Mikayla's. She was sitting on the couch must worn and discolored like the cushion. Mikayla rubbed her eyes, and she sits down on the couch next to her mom. She pokes her. Her mom wakes up and lifts her head. "Hi dear". Her mom says tiredly. She smiles at Mikayla then walks to the kitchen. Mikayla sits down where her mom sat. She started to braid her hair ,twisting and curling. Ariana walked in with the same tired eyes as her mother. Ariana, Madeleine, Her brother Derek , and Mikayla's mother both have full time jobs at the electric company. They make sure electricity comes to every home that has money to afford it. She then wondered where Derek was. Derek had a brown-is blond hair. He is very handsome and has had many girlfriends. "Mom, where is Derek," Mikayla asked questionably. "Work" Her mom said. All of Mikayla's siblings were older than her. Ariana is 20, Madeleine is 20, and Derek is 23. "Hey sis"Madeleine said playfully. Mikayla smiled at her

(Is the current day the reaping day?)

District 11 dude:

Name: Brent Caldwell

Personality: Brent is your ultimate smartface. He puts great effort into proving people wrong and making people confused about simple things. Sarcasm is his best friend, along with laziness. Brent barely works, only doing the minimum amount of work he has to do in the orchards without getting beaten up by peacekeepers. Even when he works, he puts his efforts into talking to others. In this way, you could consider him outgoing. But one would be more likely to call him irritating, due to his remarks and his habits that include stating the obvious. Brent himself doesn't really get flustered at all, and he always stays calm. Amusement is his life, and he views life as a game.

Appearance: Brent has dark brown hair, that is short because he refuses to look like a girl. He has blue eyes, which aren't anything special and are just there since if he didn't have eyes that would be pretty sad. Brent is average height, about 5'6, and he is underweight. He would be fat, but then since he always has to work, plus the fact he never gets enough to eat since he's poor, he's stuck as a very skinny boy. Nonetheless, Brent doesn't care about the fact he resembles a stick more than he does a regular teenage boy. Brent's skin is slightly tanned, thanks to being trapped outdoors all the time to work in orchards. Clothing-wise, regular, plain clothing works for him. As he is among the poor population of Panem, he doesn't have much fancy clothing.

Family: A father, a mother, and two sisters. Brent is always ignored because his parents are too busy trying to take care of his sisters. He likes to make fun of his parents because of that.

Other: Has no district token. Is a fast runner because of all the times he had to run from people who he made mad.

Aelia smiled, stroking her pencil across the paper, humming alongside the scratching of the lead. Delicately, she put her pencil at the waist and created a sea of flowing mint silk, billowing from a tight bodice, swinging down to the calves to be met with midnight ankle boots. Sighing, she set the sketchpad aside and tucked the pencil away, standing up and stalking about her apartment, long hair swaying behind her. She peered out the window and scowled with disgust. "Ugh. I wish this had never happened" she grumbled, eyebrows furrowing, "the rebellion never should have occurred. Then again, the capitol should not be treating children like this!". Slamming her hand against the windowsill in frustration, Aelia brushed back locks of blue and decided to go upstairs and nap.

Daffydus smiled, jerking her arms back as the fish flailed and squirmed on the line. Hauling it in, she snatched the sea creature off. The ginger haired girl got out her knife, slid it across the side and carried on gutting it. Afterwards, she, plus the other men shoved their load into one of many crated. Wiping her hand against her forehead, Daffydus smiled. "Another day's work done. C'mon boys, let's get back to land". After receiving multiple voices calling "Aye!", she yet to work securing the crates. 'Man' she thought. 'Captol's lucky. They get to eat, drink and party to their heart's content, but then they watch children die.' Anger flowed through as she accidentally slammed a crate shut, a bit too forcefully. Blushing a beet red, she scowled again. 'Man, I wish for that life. Minus the death tournament'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back