Having problems accessing TamaTown v4...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy96

Reaction score
I'm having some trouble accessing the TamaTown for v4 Tamagotchis. It gives me an "ERROR: DISCONNECT" every time that I try to access it. Does anyone know what I can do? What's the problem? Are the servers down or something?

Try tamagotchi Europe.com
Yeah, I had found another topic posted earlier with the same reply. I used it and it works, which is great. ^_^ Also, if you have a TamaGo...are they worth it? I have just been playing around with my Tamagotchi v4 that I used to play with a few years ago, and it's really cool, but is TamaGo a worthwhile upgrade?

i love my tama-go. It's definitely worth it considering how cheap you can get them.

The main issues people have with them are how big they are and how you have to buy figures to get new games but really i'm just glad they even offer the option.

the previous versions like v5 and the music star had 4 games or so. i don't find it so ridiculous to have to buy figures which are cheap now too to get extra games. I spent maybe like 20 dollars for my 5 figures and that gives me 10 extra games. so i don't really think it's that unreasonable. sure with the id and id l you can download new games but comparing the tama-go to english versions the figures are really a plus in my books.

i love my tama-go. It's definitely worth it considering how cheap you can get them.

The main issues people have with them are how big they are and how you have to buy figures to get new games but really i'm just glad they even offer the option.

the previous versions like v5 and the music star had 4 games or so. i don't find it so ridiculous to have to buy figures which are cheap now too to get extra games. I spent maybe like 20 dollars for my 5 figures and that gives me 10 extra games. so i don't really think it's that unreasonable. sure with the id and id l you can download new games but comparing the tama-go to english versions the figures are really a plus in my books.
Hmm. So hard to decide. I think I would definitely jump on the TamaGo if it wasn't so bulbous. I like to carry around my Tama in my pocket. Hopefully I can figure something out soon.

iD-L = *drools*

Too bad it's about the same size though, but I can understand the width on the iD-L.

Last edited by a moderator:
i personally like the tama-go more than the v6.

the v6 is very needy and i got bored with the music theme very quickly.

I am too scared of carrying a tama in my pocket in case it falls out so i like the size. It feels more lovable. I carry it in my purse. lol.

Biggggg Tama lovin'. Lol :p

I may get it and hook it around my keychain but not carry my keys in my pocket anymore. Into the bookbag it goes *toss* I'm glad it has a special pocket where I can put my Tama 8D and I can just carry it around everywhere when I don't have it. Woooooo~

How is the TamaTown experience?

I think I may just go with the TamaGo. Thanks for your help :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back