Help finding Otogitchi's 3rd Happy Symbol on iDL 15th Anniv.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMimitchi

Reaction score
Hi there! The name is MagicMimitchi! :mimitchi: I'm new to the board, but not to Tamagotchis. Got my first one in 1996/97. :mimitchi:

But I am new to the Tamagotchi iD L 15th Anniversary edition. I recently bought one off ebay and love it to bits. I really wanted this version cause my favorite is Mimitchi. I love bunnies. :mimitchi: My current Tama is Otogitchi. I had no problem finding his first and second happy symbols. First was the curry at the restaurant. Second was playing with the baton. I have done countless searches on the web for any hints. There was a list I found on all the likes and dislikes of every Tama character. I tried the fruit parfait at the cafe on Otogitchi a few times, but he never got a happy symbol from it. Now he's already been an adult for over 48 hours and received the 4th happy symbol. I had this same problem with Kuromametchi, Otogitchi's dad. I only got 3 out of 4 symbols. I seem to have trouble finding the third ones.

So if anyone is currently playing with the 15th Anniversary version and know anything that can help, I would really appreciate it. ^_^

First of all, welcome to tamatalk!

Would you like me to tell you straight out or would you like hints? I have a regular iD L but there's a TOPIC where it lists all the happy symbols. So if you want to take a look, go ahead!

First of all, welcome to tamatalk!

Would you like me to tell you straight out or would you like hints? I have a regular iD L but there's a TOPIC where it lists all the happy symbols. So if you want to take a look, go ahead!
Thanks!

Yes, that's the list that I was referring to in my original post. I tried giving Otogitchi Tamamori Parfait but I got no happy symbol from him eating it. :angry:

Do the adults also get happy symbols from anything they dislike? Cause I'm not sure what else I can try.

Huh. Hmm....you could double check the items, or try the tamamori visor, I read that he likes it.

Also, if you have downloads on an IR phone, try the dojima roll.

EDIT: apparently otogitchi doesn't like tamamori parfait. o_O

DOUBLE EDIT: the tamamori parfait is NOT a happy symbol, the tamamori visor probably is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. Hmm....you could double check the items, or try the tamamori visor, I read that he likes it.

Also, if you have downloads on an IR phone, try the dojima roll.
The visor you say? Hmm... I might have to try that one. I did just get my usb irDA adapter in the mail. Once I figure out how to transfer downloads to my iDL, I'll also try him on the dojima roll. Thanks for the advice, kuchipatchi. :wub:

Otogitchi

- Katsu Curry (Restaurant)

- Tamamori Parfait (TamaCafe)

- Miracle Baton (TamaDepa)

Dislikes

-Fuwafuwa Castella (Bakery)

-Cooking Set

I copied it from Tama-Zone, so that's why some of it is green. -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: Otogitchi just got his 3rd Happy Symbol from the Tamamori Visor

It makes me so happy to see him so happy with his new hat. He looks so cute in it. :)

First Happy Symbol: Katsu Curry

Second Happy Symbol: Miracle Baton

Third Happy Symbol: Tamamori Visor

Seems to me the trend with the happy symbols involves one food item, one toy and one piece of clothing. Maybe that will prove true for the future generations. We'll wait and see. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back