Easter hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TicTax

Reaction score
idk it just came to mind I thought it would be fun to have.so all tamas are allowed and its going to be on April 2 so ya =)

Im just so exited :) Im going to join with my Blue w/ bubbles v3 :)

i would love to join!!! This will be my first hatch! But i might not be able to. If i can't i will post the day before or the day of... thanks! Hopefully i don't forget!!! (haha) i will start with my v4.5 or v3... depending if it got married yet... also how many generations is it for and i have school that day... can i start it after school is over????

Last edited by a moderator:
i would love to join!!! This will be my first hatch! But i might not be able to. If i can't i will post the day before or the day of... thanks! Hopefully i don't forget!!! (haha) i will start with my v4.5 or v3... depending if it got married yet... also how many generations is it for and i have school that day... can i start it after school is over????
can't be here either sorry promised ringotchi123 i'd do a hatch with them! :mimitchi: Thanks though.

WOW thanks for you guys for joining so here are the people who are doing the hatch so far:

EMF-Purple iDL.

Scottyj200-V3

Orandatchi-doesn't know what to hatch yet

Me-15th iDL or something else

=u=

It's April 2 but I hatched my tama yesterday. XP Oh well. This is generation 6 and I have a girl called Pompom. Despite the name, I am after Uwasatchi, not Pompomtchi. :angry: Yesterday she was a Paletchi but today she is Pineapple Girl. She should evolve tomorrow at 5:30PM. :D

~ EMF :D :D :D

IMG_0046.jpg
ok so my 15th iDL got married and left the baby today
IMG_0045-1.jpg

Sorry, bear with me as I post picture-lessly. -_- I'll post pics tomorrow.

--------------------------------------

My Shigurehimetchi got married and had a Pantsutchi. The Pantsutchi turned into a Tamatchi. I gave him a few care misses to get Young Oyajitchi tomorrow... THE END. :p

I thought since I have 7 tamas runnig, I might as well hatch them too.. o_o

15th Anniversary iD L

I have a Young Oyajitchi named Donut. o_o He freaks the white flags out of me.

DSC00842-1.jpg

iD L

I have a Watawatatchi named Holly. I get her last happy item tomorrow. =)

DSC00844.jpg

Music Star

I have a Hitodetchi on it named Cuddles. She might evolve into Ichigotchi or Chamametchi today. :ichigotchi: She practices all the time. =P

DSC00849.jpg

V1

There's a Ichigotchi on it named Lavu. :ichigotchi: I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get Mametchi again, like usual. -_- She likes dancing.

DSC00843.jpg

Nano

Umm... I have Melodytchi on it, the special character. =P She's been around for.... 20 days. o_o;

DSC00845.jpg

Tama-Go

There's a Ringotchi on it married to a Kuchipatchi with a baby boy Kinotchi.

DSC00848.jpg

V4.5

Zouritchi on it, the weird sandal whattamajig. o_o She was bad, so um, I gave her a time-out. I wasn't a big fan of that either. =P

DSC00846.jpg

Can my V4 join? :) If I get a Tama go soon I might enter that instead. =D (I'm getting one for easter xD)

^sure your v4 can hatch =)

nothing much with my 15th iDL today =p

My Pineappletchi, Pompom, became my second Lovelitchi. **cries**

End of story! I am currently looking after her son... so yeah, this hatch is done for me. :)

My HD camera's battery died, so some pictures my come out as blurry and plain, some would be PRETTY. ;~;

---------------------------

15th Anniversary iD L

Still the weird ol' Young Oyajitchi. =\ I paused him because I didn't have enough care misses for Kuchipatchi. ='(

DSC00868.jpg

Music Star

She evolved into Chamametchi yesterday. She got accepted to the Gotchi Peforming Arts at 3:30. I called the band Pixels. =)

DSC06389.jpg

Here are the girls walking to the music room.

DSC06393.jpg

V4.5

Drumroll please.......

DSC06405.jpg

FAIL. Tsukkimotchi again. =( What a nice thing for a hatch. >=(

iD L

She was about to get her happy symbol at 8:00 in the morning, BUT NO, THE BATTERIES DIED. D=<

DSC00889.jpg

I put in new Duracell Coppertop batteries. I hope the last for 7 years, as it says on the package. xD

Tama-Go

I woke up to a crying Kinotchi. =P He evolved into a weird, odd Mattaritchi. <_< (you can barely see him 'cause of all of the dust on the screen. =P)

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

There's the lovable fool. =P

V1

Nothing going on with Lavu. =\ She did get sick when I went to Dollarama and left her at home. =(

DSC06399.jpg

Nano

Nothing new. =U

DSC00845.jpg

(yes, that's the EXACT same pic. ;~ ;)

Bye for now. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back