Can't make an account on TamaTown/Tama-go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GremlinsGurlX3

Reaction score
So I tried finally signing up for the new.tamatown, and when I go to finally confirm my stuff (the page where it asks you to print stuff out) I can't click the next button! I click it and there is no response. I've printed the page, thinking that was what I had to do, and it won't work and I've tried it on a Mac and a PC and it won't work on either one. Any suggestions?

So I tried finally signing up for the new.tamatown, and when I go to finally confirm my stuff (the page where it asks you to print stuff out) I can't click the next button! I click it and there is no response. I've printed the page, thinking that was what I had to do, and it won't work and I've tried it on a Mac and a PC and it won't work on either one. Any suggestions?
try different password/username. it might work

I'm sure it's just a site problem. When Music City was first released back in December 2010, it wouldn't let me make an account because the tickbox on the terms and conditions page didn't work. I couldn't sign up until the 30th of January, for some reason.

The thing causing the problem is either you browser, your details or the website. What browser are you using? How you tried creating an account with different details? Is there something on the page which you have forgotten to click?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back