Angry about being...RIPPED OFF!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Hello! I am not sure where to post this but I am currently smashing everything in sight like the Hulk after eating too many sweets because yesterday I got what was SUPPOSED to be a 15th Anniversary iD L from Japan Trend Shop. Zink. It was a purple NORMAL iD L. I was wondering why the instructions had all the characters from the original iD L, such as Uwasatchi and Bokutchi, but no sign of characters from the 15th Anniversary iD L, such as Himetchi and Momotchi. I was wondering why it didn't say "15" at the top, and why it didn't look like what I remembered because, as you know, the purple 15th Anniversary iD L is lighter than the normal purple one. I already sent Japan Trend Shop a complaint but I'm not sure what will happen. All I know is, whoever did this is gonna PAY. :angry:

If it is not the item that you ordered you should return it for a refund. Complaining is no good.

Follow the returns policy instructions that should have come included in the shipment/delivery paperwork. At least that way you get your money back... I'm sure your Mother will know what to do... ;)

It doesn't matter if they don't accept returns.

If the item was advertised as an IDL 15th Ann. then that is what should have been sent. It is their mistake to send you the wrong tama.

You should get your parents to help you with this refund. (That's a lot of money to lose for anyone these days).

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is not the item that you ordered you should return it for a refund. Complaining is no good.

Follow the returns policy instructions that should have come included in the shipment/delivery paperwork. At least that way you get your money back... I'm sure your Mother will know what to do... ;)

It doesn't matter if they don't accept returns.

If the item was advertised as an IDL 15th Ann. then that is what should have been sent.

After all, they charge almost $100 for the IDL 15th compared to around $60 only for the IDL...

You must get your parents to help you with this refund. (That's a lot of money to lose for anyone these days).
Yeah, I didn't just complain; I requested a refund or a replacement. It costed...about as much as you said 15th Anniversary iD Ls do. :eek: I will wait for a reply from Japan Trend Shop, then my Mama can get her money back or we can get a replacement.

I left a comment.... For Grins, until they refund her money... Try the normal IDL... I personally think its better then the 15th Anniversary version. I know thats a low blow though to get something else that you didn't order. It's happened.

When life sends you a potato... Eat what you can, then act on taste.

It could have been a simple mistake. They grabbed the wrong version. Its simple to grab something incorrectly. Its like walking out with someone Else's lunch.... You didn't want the lunch, but you are hungry anyway...

Maybe you could get lucky and get to keep the IDL and get a nice dis-count on the 15th Anni version... Who knows. (15th Anni is more of a challenge then play simple)

Maybe you could convince your parents to try eBay....or CD Japan, like Oranda said. I'm so sorry, seeing as I was the one who showed you that 15th anniversary iD L....but look on the bright side, if Japan Trend Shop refunds it and you get an actual 15th anniversary, then you'll have TWO iD Ls, which means you can get the special characters, right?

^ exactly. so, if you keep your regular iD L and 15th anniversary, then this is actually kind of a good thing. ;)

Oh,dear!

I think you should keep on at them.In the meanwhile,you should play and log the ID L! I'm sure you and your Mama are upset,but no matter.They should give you a response. :)

Well, Japan Trend Shop's policy is to reply to a message in 24 hours. The deadline has passed. They never said a thing. And I cannot BELIEVE you are asking me to try buying another 15th Anniversary iD L! It's not the problem of where to buy it--it's about the MONEY! I already spent almost $100 on what SHOULD have been the Tamagotchi I've always wanted more than anything else in the universe. Do you think after that I can just pay another $60 out of the blue? Money doesn't grow on trees! And yes--lots of people say that iD L is better than the 15th Anniversary one and I think so too--but to have to 15th Anniversary one was my biggest dream and I thought I accomplished it but NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

**CRIES FOR A MILLION YEARS**

Bandai often said they would reply within 7 business days but I ended up waiting several weeks before they e-mailed me back, so be patient. ;)

Also, please don't get mad at us as we're just trying to help.

Well, Japan Trend Shop's policy is to reply to a message in 24 hours. The deadline has passed. They never said a thing. And I cannot BELIEVE you are asking me to try buying another 15th Anniversary iD L! It's not the problem of where to buy it--it's about the MONEY! I already spent almost $100 on what SHOULD have been the Tamagotchi I've always wanted more than anything else in the universe. Do you think after that I can just pay another $60 out of the blue? Money doesn't grow on trees! And yes--lots of people say that iD L is better than the 15th Anniversary one and I think so too--but to have to 15th Anniversary one was my biggest dream and I thought I accomplished it but NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

places usually go over the limit they say they'll reply in. I am pretty sure you should get a response soon. Also i don't think anyone meant buy a new tama all together. They were saying you might get lucky since the shop messed up they might let you keep the iD L and still send you the 15th anniversary one as well.

er...i know you desperately wanted the 15th anniversary (and i showed you the one from japan trend shop T_T) but isn't the regular iD L on your list of tamas that you need? having the regular one means you can tick it off your wishlist...i suppose.....from your perspective, this must be awful. but...did YOU order it? or did your parents? because i checked japan trend shop and they only had the regular iD L! is it possible that you actually ended up buying that one? (i know this is a long shot...i'm assuming you yourself ordered it and checked to make sure it was the 15h anniversary...)

Keep in mind, People are busy with other things too. Give them a break.... Mistakes happen. I'm sure they will get to you eventually.

I just hope you typed so they could read it... Not txt tlk or smethng like this.... They might have needed it "Clearly written and translated out" for making sure they understand you. They probably have english speakers there, but probably a good chunk only know basic english.....

I bought mine at CD Japan... They had very good service. They also give you points towards items you buy from them. I got points for just making the account.... 300 (I think) but it cut the price a little.... those points, if you order from them are very nice discounts in the end.

HOLY MACKERAL! Before they had the 15th Anniversary iD L (the one I want more than any other Tama in the world) but maybe...it took them a while to say it was out of stock and they just sent me the one I didn't want! THEY ARE GONNA PAAAAAAAAAAY! **destroys everything in sight**

And sorry for getting mad at you...I know you are only trying to help.

*comments removed - please try to remember to keep your posts friendly* (if people don't get your humour - and you've realised by now that there are quite a few people who don't get your humour - maybe you should try to avoid trying to be humorous in your replies)

....So yeah...if you don't get my humour sorry for sounding mean. :)

Just give the iD L a try. No need to get worked up. ;) Maybe later on you could ask them to send you the 15th anniversary iD L you payed for when they restock? Keep in mind that they must be very busy, and a small mix-up like this is practically nothing to them, considering how many other buyers they must be catering to.

O.O (note to self: Don't be funny XP)

Well...You can't have your cake and eat it too. This is something I will be upset about forever but that's the way things go. Besides, my best friend (Dazzmina) has a purple iD L too (although I would have preferred a yellow one) so since we have the same tamas it makes us even better friends. :)

O.O (note to self: Don't be funny XP)

Well...You can't have your cake and eat it too. This is something I will be upset about forever but that's the way things go. Besides, my best friend (Dazzmina) has a purple iD L too (although I would have preferred a yellow one) so since we have the same tamas it makes us even better friends. :)

Well, I'm glad you're not mad any more. The iD L is great fun! (Although I'm not running mine right now :( ...putting off the baby stage)

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back