How do you carry the Colors?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violetchilluvr3

Reaction score
Hi! Thanks for reading! :)

The one thing that I don't like about the color Tamas is that I can't carry them around in my Violetchi Pet Pouch like I did with my Connections.

I don't like the TaMaToMo straps that they sell in Japan, because of how heavy the iD L is, I feel like the little piece of plastic on the back is going to fall off. I barely trust it to hold my Nano...

But anyways, I was just wondering how you guys carry your Color Tamas around. Bonus points if you carry them around your neck somehow. :)

I normally use a coin case or a camera case. Usually if I'm adding another tama to my collection, I make a pouch for them.

I have a Melodytchi pouch I made that I use for my IDL/15th Anni.... Usually its my IDL though. It was made for my IDL. I put it on a lanyard with a pinch hook on it. Its still heavy, but I can also use it as a long pouch handle. Then it looks like a small purse.

Every once in a while, McDonalds will have a toy with a pouch/container. I will use those too. (Usually for my connections though) Some Strawberry Shortcake toys from a few years ago had some with pouches. I believe it was before the style change. Those fit the IDL fairly well, but it has a large opening so it need velcro or a button closer if you plan to actually use the pouch. I used the Pinch lanyard too to close the pouch. Held 3 connections side by side, inside.

(Strawberry Shortcake, 2006, toy #6)

If you want to see the pouch I am talking of... Usually I see it on ebay for a fairly good price. Apparently, its a little bit older then I thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just use my crocheted cover ( ;) ) and stick it into my pocket. So far, I've dropped it once. :p I could carry it around my neck....if I was brave enough :p

I use a little draw-string bag that has a neck strap around it and I barely feel anything because I usually wear a scarf along with it. I really want to just learn to crochet my own Tama cover, just to protect it when I hold it in my hand, and because my V6's lost all the screws. -_-

I keep my iD-L in a camera case, I had bought it for my camera but it turned into a Tama pouch instead. :p

Well I have an iD L and there's a little notch at the back so I thread a pipecleaner through and tie it to a lanyard. I'm not sure if the other colors have the little hole in the back though.

I don't take my Color/iDs anywhere. I leave them on my desk. I put them in the safe if we leave the house for any length of time. They are too valuable (to me).

I would never even consider just putting my colors in my pocket without any form of protection, I am way too obsessed with not having any scratches on my tamas! I carry my ID L 15th Ann and Princess Spacy around in......baby socks :) So they lie, slid inside the baby socks (Hello Kitty ones) in a cute Hello Kitty lunch box, which is just the right size to fit all my handbags and laptop-backpack and also serves as a stand on my desk or wherever I want to put it down (even outside in the garden!). So, this works for me :D

I now carry my iD L in a plushie Melodytchi iD L TamaTomo pouch from Hobby Link Japan. It has a little zipper to keep the iD L inside her head, and a rope so you can wear it around your neck. It's cute, but I might look like an idiot if I wear it in public... =_=

Latest posts

Back