sarahitchi's log of awesomeness;

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahitchi

Reaction score
9:40pm ----- Hello, I'm completely new to Tama's and i've started with the Tama-Go, (probably not the best choice) my tama is a baby, i'm not sure of her stats and things as she's sleeping right now... Will update more tomorrow and possibly some pictures!

This log is going to be great!

I might will have; tips, reviews, pictures and Tamagotchi progress!

Tomorrow I will update some time after 2:35pm, as that is when school finishes.. Monday-Thursday is 3pm. Friday is 2:35pm.

Also, I forgot to add, pictures might take a while because im not entirely sure where my SD card is.

~~~~~

9:46pm - Looks like my Tama had a 6 minute power nap? Okay now I can add her stats.

Girl, 5lb, 1g, 0 hungry hearts, 2 happy hearts, 0 train, 1 friendship, character 0, Nokotchi, 800p

Right now Nokotchi is just "walking" around the screen like a lost soul...

I was hoping it wouldn't come to this, but its compulsory that I pause her during school-- oh she just bleeped (9:50pm), I missed the pee pee wiggle dance :(

~~~~~

9:51pm - Fed Pork and Beans 5x milk 2x..

~~~~~

9:55pm - She evolved to Hoshitchi, 15lb, hungry hearts full (FINALLY), Happy hearts 2, Train 0, Friendship 2.

Then she immediately went to bed. I hope I wake up when she wakes up because I have deep sleep so I probably won't hear her bleep! :(

~~~~~

Hey guys! Today's been good, Hoshitchi woke up at some time around 7am, I was very tired so I fed her and fell back asleep for 45 minutes, then I got up and got ready for school, I did some minor Tama things, like stats checks and feeding..

Stats now: 1yr, 18lb, hungry 4, happy 1, train 0, friendship 2, 1600p.

~~~~

5:00pm - Did a poo, didn't select the toilet in time! :( Went to the shop, didn't buy anything yet.

5:30pm-ish - Went to the park, there was someone there, I forget who.. Noticed that a little while after we came back she was in the bath.

6:30pm-ish - Hoshitchi bleeped while I was eating, I finished eating and tried all sorts of things like giving her food, toilet, medicine, then finally played Jump and she was normal after that.

7pm-7:20pm - Just jumping around the screen, nothing much.

~~~~

I will edit and add more later, also I'll try add pictures tomorrow!

~~~~

7:30pm - Went to bed :eek: She'll probably wake up in 6 minutes like yesterday, hehe! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
GREETINGS

I have been very busy today, please accept my apology as I can't remember the EXACT times of some things that happened :(

9am~~ Well, firstly, I woke up and I realised my Tama was awake! She'd aged up to Shelltchi! I was rather dissapointed because I couldn't sleep longer her hungry and happy hearts were very low, I decided to go to the shop and brought Sandwich and Lobster - YUM! I fed her three times to finally get her hunger hearts full.

about 12ish ~~ I was just about to go toilet when I glanced at Shelltchi and she was doing the pee pee wiggle dance, coincidence?

1pm-2pm~~Shelltchi bleeped for attention for no reason so I gave her Time Out and looked at her stats - Hungry hearts full, Happy hearts full, Train 5, FRIENDSHIP FULL, character 0.

I was excited because her stats were a huge improvement from when I first started.

I'm starting to get the hang of tama's!

6:30pm ~~ Bleeped for attention I clicked a button and she went into the bath..

6:50pm ~~ I took a picture, it looks rubbish and I cant figure out how to upload it :(

7:30pm-9pm ~~ We're going to a local club, I'm going to take Shelltchi and it's going to be really cool, not fun but cool :gozarutchi:

Hehe will add some pics tomorrow I PROMISE I PROMISE I PROMISE

If I get back early enough to add more updates, I will.

Oh I forgot to add her stats:

20lb, Hungry hearts 4, Happy hearts full, Train 6, friendship full, character 0, shelltchi, 7200p :tarakotchi:

Hello! Sorry I can't remember some times because its mothers day!

9:10am - I woke up and looked over and my Tama was awake, one day I will find out what time she gets up. Maybe.

10am-12pm - I heard a funny noise coming from her and I looked and she grew up to..... RINGOTCHI :tarakotchi: ! I was pleased with this result so I treated Ringotchi to loads of games of Jump! That game is really addictive.

1pm-3pm - I was out a lot today at my nans so me and Ringotchi didn't do much except mild care and a couple of games.

4pm-8pm - We logged into TamaTown and made a CD. My tamatown number is SA1535. I played a few TamaTown games, it's really hard to get Points on TamaTown!

Will update more later :) :kuribotchi:

ANNOUNCEMENT :tarakotchi: :

RINGOTCHI GOT MARRIED! :kuribotchi: I finally noticed the Date Place was open and I sent her there, first person was Mametchi but I didn't notice until I chose 'No' :angry:

So I had to settle for Urutchi :)

Anyhow, me and Ringotchi haven't been doing much lately so this is a short update :angry:

We've logged into TamaTown many times and even made a CD :)

I'm officially addicted to Jump also.

And Tama's!

:tarakotchi: :tarakotchi:

--END--

HELLO! Sorry I haven't updated, I have been very busy, turns out I'm going to need glasses for school and computer work! I chose some ones they're nice and look cool! Also I have an infected toe :babytchi: .

Anyhow.. Ringotchi had a little boy - I'm going to name him Ton, cause i'm weird. - and Ringotchi left today! I was upset a bit because she was my first Tama :(

9:36PM - LITERALLY JUST THIS SECOND TON AGED UP TO AN AHIRUKUTCHI AND WENT TO SLEEP :eek:

I'm going to try and update more :)

Also I think I'm going to have to forget adding pics because I cant upload them on Photobucket, my mom said I cant get an account :(

Hello! Sorry I haven't been updating, I have been super-duper busy, this is a short update, just letting you know, will update more later or tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back