Photo
* * * * * 3 votes
NO COMMENTS

Music Star Generations ~^^~

• Please log in to reply

kikasbombshell

• kikasbombshell user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:54 AM ( #35 )

I was super happy when my baby evolved into this character!!

Posted Image

Ura Violetchi in her teen form, she just looks amazingly adorable!!! My sister got her as an adult...sadly I'll show you what I got, but here are some more cute pictures of her!! :D

Posted Image

Such a tiny cutie!! Her weight was almost nonexistent!!

Posted Image

Being Adorable!!

Posted Image

Brushing her teeth!!

Posted Image

Having a twin lolol (not amused...) lol

Posted Image

Edited by kikasbombshell, 11 October 2012 - 08:09 AM.

kikasbombshell

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:17 AM ( #36 )

Having a blast on her ball lolol (not!!)

Posted Image

I was super happy to see her in color at the website!!

Posted Image

Next is a pixelated drawing I made of her for my sister!!

Posted Image

Alas, she evolved at last.......into this character....:(

Posted Image

I was pretty disapointed...sigh

Posted Image

Posted Image

Trying to look pretty lol

Posted Image

After that I got this cute character!! Such a Diva though!! Plus she always wanted to eat tons of food!!!!

Posted Image

Sadly she evolved into Miss Nag, I got 3 generations of Shitekitchi!!! 3!!!!!! :D But then I started getting more cute characters lolol

kikasbombshell

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:37 AM ( #37 )

Hi everyone!! :D

I decided to share with you my sisters tama, she was so exited when she got it!!

Posted Image

This was one of her first characters

Posted Image

The she had this cute character, my sister was so proud of his hairdressing skills!!

Posted Image

kikasbombshell

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:47 AM ( #38 )

And now we shall continue with a glimpse into my v5.5 tama life ^^ I have at least two fav characters and was lucky enough to have them, plus the familitchi website games are so fun and cute!!

First off we'll start with my beautifull Antoinetchi!

Posted Image

I was so happy when I got her!!

Posted Image

Her gorgeous smile!

Posted Image

Queen Bee marry Kuromametchi were the parents! Such a lovely couple!

Posted Image

They were very affectionate with each other!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here Antoinetchi is having tea with her mother, just like a proper lady!

Posted Image

Tea time! (Sorry for the quality of the image)

Posted Image

I guess you can call it love...

Posted Image

After marrying the couple evolved into these very regal characters :D

Posted Image

And that concludes my v5.5 glimpse ^^

kikasbombshell

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:00 AM ( #39 )

Onward to my v4.5 frenzy!:D So far i'm going into my 10th generation, here is a look into my previous generations.

Posted Image

This character was somewhat cute lol she had one arm bigger than the other and looked kinda male...

Posted Image

Posted Image

She had a baby boy who later had a girl, that evolved into this ^^

Posted Image

Its her teen version though :D but she looked soooo adorable!!!

Posted Image

She looks so happy!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Another picture of her!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

kikasbombshell

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:04 AM ( #40 )

Wearing a cute bow!

Posted Image

Hanging out with the Genie payed off!!

Posted Image

Under my parasol sol sol eh eh eh lolol

Posted Image

Doing Gangnam Style lolol

Posted Image

I'll be back!!

Posted Image

Cute wink!

Posted Image

Playing the guitar!!

Posted Image

Hates homework!

Posted Image

kikasbombshell

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:10 AM ( #41 )

Wearing a ruffled skirt!

Posted Image

la la la twirl!

Posted Image

Ruffle!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dizzy!!

Posted Image

Thats all folks lolol I now have a crying baby girl on my v4.5 waiting to be named and a baby boy on my v6 also wanting a name. But i'm waiting for my sister so we can do a group hatch :D

I am planning on making more Tamagotchi Amigurumi it would be rather fun to make an Ura Memetchi among other characters and maybe some of the new ones that will be present at the Tama P. Hope they come out with an english version of that one, that would be awesome!!

Until then keep checking my log for new updates on my beloved tamas!! *****

kikasbombshell

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:32 PM ( #42 )

I started my Music Star again!! My memetchi had a baby boy, she married kuromametchi. As soon as it was time for the parents to leave I knew it was time to take care of the lonely, crying little boy :)

I named him Harry, and gave him a Dream Mike for instrument and Tamagotchi for toy, he loved it!! ~^^~

Soon enough, it was time for sweet Harry to grow into a toddler (kuchitamatchi) !

Posted Image

We spent the rest of the day playing in the playground and after lunch Harry was super surprised to hear a knock on the door!

Posted Image

He looked so cute!!

He was super happy o find out that he could now go to kindergarten :D and thats where he spent the rest of the afternoon, playing with her friends and her teacher, I think he's kind of a teachers pet lol

Posted Image

After all that play he got really tired so it was time for him to take a bath! Silly Harry doesn't like taking a bath that much :/

Posted Image

Now he is sound asleep, hopefully he'll evolve tomorrow hihi and meet his band mates :)

kikasbombshell

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:19 PM ( #43 )

Hi everyone!!

Today I woke up and Harry was still sleeping, so I let him sleep in cause he was practicing all night ~^^~

As soon as I heard the evolution sound I ran and was so proud of Harry, he had evolved into this:

Posted Image

( I started editing the images on photobucket so they would harmonize better with the Log)

He looks so adorable!

After he had his breakfast, it was time for him to brush his teeth!

Posted Image

He looked really funny after brushing them, showing me how clean they were :P

We spent the afternoon practicing his singing and also, Harry decided that he wanted to be a Rock n Roll singer so I had to oblige, his band members were happy with the song choice, so they skipped music class and practiced the rest of the afternoon.

Soon enough it was time for his bath! This time, Harry seemed to enjoy it a lot!!

Posted Image

Then because he was such a good tama I decided to give him some heart chocolate, he LOVES them!!! We watched some tv and then he fell asleep while we were watching a movie, poor thing, he had such a busy day ^^

Posted Image

Can't wait to find out what type of character he will evolve into! Stay tuned for more!!

Kissis :D

kikasbombshell

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:10 AM ( #44 )

Hello everyone! Just a quick share for now, something I've noticed that will come most in hand to all Music Star owners!

Today Harry woke up and immediately wanted to start practicing, after a while there was a knock on the door and it was his mother giving him his daily allowance. Since she did not want to be a Music Star, poor Harry only gets 4000p a day....

So my brain started forming and idea, I checked the time and it was 09:49 am, so I thought why don't I set the time to 09:29 and see what happens ^^

Sure enough, 09:30 appeared and there was a knock on the door. Harry was super happy! He got a taco, and later on a milkshake from his mother.

And that's why I had to share this piece of information immediately, since Tamatown is down and also the item generator. I hope this helps for a while, afterwards you can set the time back to normal and everything should be fine ^^

Hope you liked my tip :D

Log update later on so don't miss out on Harry!!!

kikasbombshell

Posted 16 October 2012 - 10:18 AM ( #45 )

Hello everyone!!

First of all let me thank JLou for the kind message ^^

After my last post Harry got a few more visits from his mommy :P

Posted ImagePosted Image

After that he played with his friends and practiced his singing, I experimented with a few instruments but apparently his favorite one is definitely the dream mic.

At lunch time I heard the transformation sound and found out that Harry had grown into this lovely character:

Posted Image

I was so happy to see him, he took after his mother lol

Harry was getting impatient to show off his new self to his band members and so thats what we did, they were super surprised to see him all handsome!!

Posted Image

After they evolved, Kuchipatchi, Mimitchi and Kuromametchi, it was time to face the judges, Harry tried to hold my hand but then remembered he was the leader of the band and needed to show some strength. I was also very nervous for him!!

Posted Image

They played their Rock n Roll music while the judges watched expectantly...The moment was breath taking, they performed so well, even if they didn't get signed I knew I would still be proud of them!!

Posted Image

After that it was time for the results and guess what?

Posted Image

He made it!!!!

I was sooo happy for them!!! And they were quite surprised as well!!

Posted Image

I hope you enjoyed this moment ~^^~ Stay tunned for more Harry Music Star Adventures!! :D

kikasbombshell

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:00 PM ( #46 )

Hello everyone found out another tip that will get you diferent items :) just change your time to 11:29 am and then you will get more diferent items. Harry got a tooth brush and some makeup, the first gift was from his mother, the second one was from the Tama King :)

Note: I´ve noticed that if he is practicing, it does not work, so leave the time on the screen till it's 11:29 - 59 and then return to the screen, it should work and you'll get more items :D

Hope you enjoyed!!

kikasbombshell

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:30 PM ( #47 )

Hello everyone!

Today Harry had such an amazing day! We started the day just having some fun time, Harry really wanted to relax a bit :)

First he wanted to try a wig!

Posted Image

His ears look enormous!!!

Then he decided to write a tell all book for his fans, I wonder what he is writting, he seems quite shocked at some point lol poor Harry :P

Posted Image

Then he wanted to pick out some new clothes for his concert later on :)

Posted Image

I think he looks really cute with his cape!

After that that he decided to pick out this outfit and went for a walk, too bad it was windy ^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

kikasbombshell

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:31 PM ( #48 )

It was almost time for his concert so Harry wanted to brush his teeth in order to captivate his fans through his dashing smile! So I went out and bought him the best toothpaste I could find. Here's the result:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Such a dashing smile!

Posted Image

OH no!!! The music symbol started shining!! Time for Harry and his band the Silent? to perform in front of millions of people. Harry looked at me and I could tell that he was nervous, his band members were looking at each other, Harry decided to give a confident smile to calm them down and soon enough they were giving their hearts out on stage!

Posted Image

I was so proud of them! The melody was perfect and the crowd went insane, after they performed it was time to hear the verdict!!! And guess what?

Posted Image

He earned an award and a gift from the king!!!

Posted Image

They were all so happy!!!

Harry spent the rest of the day practicing and trying out some new clothes, hes really happy and is now sound asleep in his bed with his star shaped blanket, I am so proud of him!!

Hope you enjoyed this moment!! See you tomorrow!!! :3

kikasbombshell

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:49 AM ( #49 )

Hello everyone!!

Yesterday, nothing much happened, Harry practiced his singing so unexpectedly that I had to turn the sound off lol poor thing, then he got his paycheck and went shopping for a shovel :)

Posted Image

After digging, he decided to pose for some cute pictures ^^

Posted Image

He looks so handsome!

Then he wanted to look in the mirror for a while, after he looked at himself he did this....

Posted Image

She just stood there looking at me lolol

Since it waskinda sunny outside he decided to put his sunglasses on, I was surprised to see them lol they remind me of Star Trek ^^

Posted Image

After that he had another concert and went to sleep ^^

Hope you enjoyed , stay tunned for more Harry :D

kikasbombshell

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:57 AM ( #50 )

Hello everyone!

I've got some amazing news, my IDLE has finally arrived and I couldn't be more thrilled,but I haven't opened it yet or held it lol I have to wait till my b'day since its a birthday gift :D

Can't wait to start posting some color images of all my tamas adventures ^^

Lets continue with Harrys story!

After a while with all his fame and success, Harry started becoming bored so he decided to spend some time at the Music Store.

Posted Image

Thats where he met the most beautiful girl he had ever met!!!

Posted Image

They immediately fell in love with each other and decided to take the next step, to get married and start a family!! (They went on a few dates before lol)

Posted Image

After the marriage they had a beautifull egg with a melody note on top!!

Posted Image

kikasbombshell

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:03 AM ( #51 )

And then, Surprise its a girl!!

Posted Image

They were so happy! They named her Sheryl? (Silent Hill 1 video game character)

They decided to take her to the park and spend some quality time with their daughter before night time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then Harry decided to show her one of his new songs, dedicated to his daughter, they were so happy!

Posted Image

Sure enough, night time arrived and the family decided to go to sleep!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments