Photo
* * * * * 3 votes
NO COMMENTS

Music Star Generations ~^^~

• Please log in to reply

kikasbombshell

• kikasbombshell user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:09 AM ( #52 )

After the parents left, Sheryl was a little fussy, so I gave her some snacks and off to practice she went. She evolved a little after that, and the following day she evolved into this!!

Posted Image

She really misses her family though, but she has lots of fun playing with her friends at school and her teacher is very supportive of her endeavors also she is the best at guitar practice!!

Posted Image

Sheryl? Spent the day practicing and playing with friends, he was so tired at one point that I took the poor thing to the park to cheer her up, which worked!! Plus she got some money from her dad which helped to buy her a bow she'll be trying out soon enough!!

She is currently sleeping in her comfortable bed, having wonderfull dreams of becoming the number one guitar player in Tama Town :D

Posted Image

Hope you enjoyed!

Don't miss out on Sheryls next big adventure!!

kikasbombshell

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:29 AM ( #53 )

Hello everyone!

Sheryl has been very busy practicing to become the best guitar player in the world, In one of her practice sessions she evolved into this!!

Posted Image

I must confess that I had been neglecting her as best as I could in order to get a different type of character, but I just couldn't stand seeing her unhappy and hungry....so in the end this was the baddest I could get lolol

Sheryl?, is super happy and as promissed we did a photo session with the bow I had bought for her!

Posted Image

She looks so cute!!

Posted Image

Then we tried out the wig, she really wanted to see what she would look like with some more hair ^^

Posted Image

I think she looks quite darling!

Posted Image

Then she decided she wanted to go for a walk, but decided to do it the incognito way since she is an aspiring music star!

Posted Image

But she couldn't resist just showing her beautifull smile at a fan!!

Posted Image

After feeling really confident with herself, Sheryl?, decided she would like to meet up with her band to practice and they were quite surprised to see her!!

Posted Image

Doesn't she look like she is going to eat them up? Scary lololol dunno why this character opens her mouth so much, looks like she is bored and yawning all the time, but still pretty adorable!

kikasbombshell

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:35 AM ( #54 )

Her band mates decided to evolve as well and the band was finally on their way to success!

Posted Image

They gave it all performing in that minute, the judges were speechless and so was I...

Posted Image

Then it was time to hear the veredict, would they get signed?

Posted Image

The answer is YES!! They did get signed, I couldn't get he picture in time, but I was so happy for them!

Sheryl?, practiced a lot and was so happy and tired that her bath felt like heaven! I am very proud of her!

Soon enough, it was time for her to go to bed and dream sweet dreams about her amazing music star career!! ~^^~

Posted Image

Hope you enjoyed *****

kikasbombshell

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:06 AM ( #55 )

Hello everyone, hope you're having a wonderfull day\night :D

As soon as Sheryl? woke up she started looking at me with bright light eyes lol I immediately knew she was up to something. Turns out she wanted to go buy a new dress for her performance in the evening. Since she has been doing so well I decided to take us on a shopping trip.

Sheryl? ended up picking this stunning outfit! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

She kinda looks like an opera singer with her pose, which got me thinking that maybe being a guitar player is not in her pretty future.

Then she wanted to go to town to buy some lunch, so I advised that since she had been doing her hair, that maybe she ought to consider wearing a hat, plus we've been having horrible weather!!

She finally agreed to take the hat!

Posted Image

But I guess the winds were too strong so she ended up losing it half the way back home...

Posted Image

After all that rain it was time for my Sheryl? to get warm, so I prepared a bubble bath for her and she was so happy that she sang the whole time!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

After a warm meal it was time for her to brush her teeth!

Posted Image

She showed me her pretty smile afterwards :D

Posted Image

Soon after that, it was time for her to go to bed, we certainly had a wonderful day together, despite the horrible weather conditions!!

Sheryl? is now sleeping safe and sound in her bed without a care in the world :3

Hope you enjoyed ****

Edited by kikasbombshell, 25 October 2012 - 03:18 AM.

kikasbombshell

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:07 AM ( #56 )

Hello everyone!!

After one of her amazing concerts, Sheryl? got a beautiful bouquet f flowers with a note, it read "Your voice is wonderful, I must hear it again. Won't you join me for dinner tonight? - An Admirer"

She blushed her pinkest blush and asked my opinion, since I knew I would be supervising the whole thing from afar, I said "why not, you've got nothing to lose!!"

After a calming bath and a quick wardrobe change, Sheryl? was ready for her date. There was a knock at the the door, and a handsome tama appeared, but we soon realized that it was just the limo driver! :P

Arriving to the fancy restaurante, Sheryl? stood for a while waiting for her mistery date, not imagining that he was standing right next to her...O.o

Posted Image

After two minutes, he finally got the courage and introduced himself, he wasn't handsome, but he was really funny and Sheryl? forgot all of her worries at that moment. "No singing tonigh, just fun and a nice dinner!" , said Sheryl? with a smile.

Posted Image

After dinner they went for a walk in the park, Sheryl? felt really happy, he was such a sweetheart and a real gentleman, he asked about her and actually listened. Not like her band members that only focused on songs and music....sometimes it annoyed her!

In that moment a gust of wind did the unpredictable!!!

Posted Image

Her hat flew into a pond, it was her favorite hat! But her date actually went and got it!!!

Thats when...

Posted Image

Sheryl? fell in love....

They went on a few dates after that and soon after that they got married! Sheryl? looked wonderful in her wedding dress, she had a tiara like a princess, so pretty!!

The following morning, there was an egg with a musical symbol, they looked so happy and proud!

Posted Image

kikasbombshell

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:24 AM ( #57 )

It's a boy!!

Posted Image

Sheryl? was still in shock, but she soon realized what that meant and was overwhelmed with happiness!!

Posted Image

The next day it was time to introduce the little bundle of joy to her fans, and thats exactly what she did! The fans were overwhelmed with joy as well and thats when she decided to name him James :D (Silent Hill 2 main character)

Posted Image

It was time to start thinking about James futures, so they decided to fill out some forms and apply their bundle of joy into some proper schools, her husband was very keen on knowledge and secretly hoped that James got his mothers charms :P and his personality!

Posted Image

And thats where they were different, she thought that singing was more important than being funny!

Posted Image

They looked at James and he looked so happy after seeing both applications that they decided they would apply him somewhere he would have both ^^

It was that time of year! IT was Dads birthday so they decided to go to town and take a family picture! But James didn't like the clothes they were putting on him, so he decided to hide on top of the mirror!

Posted Image

But after some persuasion (candy), James finally decided to stop being fussy and take a picture with his parents!

Posted Image

They look so happy together!!

Then they all decided to spend the rest of the day singing songs!! James was really happy to be singing with his parents!!

Posted Image

Then they all stopped singing and realized James was already starting to fall asleep!

Posted Image

So they said their Goodnight Kisses and hugs and Sheryl? realized that tomorrow was the beginning of their sons life :) She shed a little tear and hoped that James would make her proud ~^^~

Posted Image

Hope you enjoyed ****

kikasbombshell

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:12 AM ( #58 )

Hello everyone!

The next day I awoke to a crying baby, I named him James ^^

Posted Image

After a long nap, it was time for an evolution!

Posted Image

James is a very loving tama, he adores the playground and playing, he doesn't care much for music like his mother did. He has a very funny personality and adores computers!!

The following day James evolved into this!

Posted Image

Isn't he cute?

Posted Image

Since I had a lot to do that day, James had to play by himself for a while, so he spent the day inside the house, playing music, surfing the web and ordered in some pizza ^^

After a long bath, he was ready to go to bed!

Posted Image

Sweet dreams James!! :D

kikasbombshell

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:29 AM ( #59 )

I finally got to open my idl e, I was so happy to have him! I took some pictures ^^ And decided to make a log about it for a while ^^

So James is currently on a vacation visiting his parents and my 4.5 is going to be neighbors with the IDL :D

As soon as I turned it on, there was a Wait sign and after changing the date and time, and inserting my username it was time to wait some more for the egg to hatch. I was so happy and exited!! Super Happy!!!

After the egg hatched, I was looking at this!!

Posted Image

Its a girl! Isnt she adorable!!!

Posted Image

And the tamagotchi was wishing me a Happy Birthday!!!

Posted Image

She is so cute, completely adorable!!

Posted Image

After the mesmerizing part was over, it was time to explore the tama in its fullness!! So I fed her some rice and some treats ~^^~

Posted Image

Now that her belly is full, its time to explore some more!!!

Posted Image

The run and jump game in the beginning is kinda tricky but after a few go's I gain 200p everytime. The kuchipatchi game is the trickiest part lol but I've had the tama for one day so :P

Then it was time for my sweetheart to sleep :)

Posted Image

The next day she turn into a paint pallet, she had a cute heart tale. I didn't take pictures because I spent the day celebrating my b'day, even though she was there with all the way I didn't have time :(

I kinda wish they had a name giving option, that would have been awesome. But its all good :P

Now my sweet girl whom I chose to name Cindy as evolved into a lovely lady ~^^~ Don't you think?

Posted Image

The Halloween pumpkin is so cute!!

Posted Image

They eyes light up!!!

I'm still trying to decide the decoration of the house, I wish the furbishing would remain free as the normal one :( Its a lot of ps to get it....But, she has all the toys and seeds that were available, and I find it quite adorable when she takes a bath ^^ So adorable!!!

Stay tuned for more adventures of my precious Tamas!! Oh and I almost forgot, she keeps running into kuchipatchis mother, she is a sweetheart :D

Hope you enjoyed *****

kikasbombshell

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:10 AM ( #60 )

Hello everyone, I've been having a lot of fun with my idl!! But I also did a hatch with my sissy, we both have v 4.5 and she had a boy and I had a girl so we decided to run them together ^^

This is my final character!! :D

Posted Image

I've never had her before :D

Posted Image

I wish I was near my sissy so our tamas could become friends, during the summer vacation we had a lot of fun with our tamas ^^

Now back to Cindys adventures!! I am proud to announce that she has grown into this lovely ^^

Posted Image

Lovelitchi!! I kinda saw it coming!! :P

Posted Image

I changed the rooms to the Jewel theme since it agrees more with her ^^ It's definitely my favorite!

She also wanted me to tell you that she got a pet :D both of them are inseparable now, they looks so cute together!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Her favorite dessert is the snocone, I tried giving her sweet pie and she made such a fit!! Also, she hates the car and anything that is kinda boyish, she has a fit!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

kikasbombshell

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:18 AM ( #61 )

After a treat, Cindy wanted to go the park and meet some tamas :)

Posted Image

She looks so happy!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

After all that play she wanted to take a bath!! :D I just love her bathroom!!

Posted Image

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Cindy was surprised, but after opening the door she realized she had forgotten her play-date with Mimitchi, she was mortified, but showed Mimitchi her new retro toy and everything turned out to be fine!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

After all that running around I fixed them a treat and Mimitchi was off to her home! Cindy had such a lovely time that she thanked me dearly for being my Tama :D

Posted Image

The hearts are so cute!!!

Stay tunned for more Cindy adventures, she is now 4 years old but she wont get married till she is full adult ^^

Hope you enjoyed ****

kikasbombshell

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:37 AM ( #62 )

Hello everyone,

Cindy woke up with one thing on her mind, marriage...

She changed clothes three times, then she ate her breakfast and it was time to head out to the matchmaker. Arriving there, Cindy felt confident and happy and not at all moody, after all she had made up her mind and it was time to meet her future husband.

There were three bachelors there, and immediately one of them caught Cindys eye....

Posted Image

So they went on a couple of dates before she decided to introduce him to me.

Posted Image

After a approving her soon to be husband, they went for a walk in the park, and that was, according to Cindy, where they first kissed.

Posted Image

After the wedding Cindy showed up with a tiny egg :) she looked so happy!!

Posted Image

kikasbombshell

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:47 AM ( #63 )

"It's a girl!!" , I screamed in excitement!! I was soooo happy!!! Another girl!!!!

Posted Image

She looks so cute with her mother!! Cindy looks very proud of her baby girl!

Posted Image

But then , her little baby was tired so she put her to sleep.

Posted Image

Cindy started looking at me with sad eyes and we both new that the moment was arriving when she had to leave. I promissed her,her little baby would be safe and sound and she would soon be visiting her at her house. She looked at me hopefully and kissed her baby one more time before she left, her husband was there with his arms around her as they made their way into their new home.

Posted Image

Then all of a sudden my tiny bundle of joy was awake and ready to be fed and nurtured :D

Posted Image

She asked me what her name was, and I decided to call her Luna. She loved her name and started jumping around in happiness!

After a while of playing, treats and a LOT of poo cleaning, Luna decided it was time to grow up!

Posted Image

Isn't she pretty? I absolutely adore the tiny fishies in her bonnet and also when shes happy the fishies unite with a heart in the center, it is absolutely adorable.

So far she has been enjoying her time with me, and has been having a lot of fun in the park, playing with pets and meeting new people. She also tells me she enjoys eating a lot of candy. We have been playing a lot to try to keep her weight down but she sure loves her candy ^^

Hope you enjoyed, stay tunned for more Luna ****

kikasbombshell

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:53 AM ( #64 )

After s good nights rest...

Posted Image

It was finally time for Luna to evolve!!

Posted Image

She is adorable, just like her mother.

We spent the day playing and planted a fruit seed ^^

Posted Image

Then it was time for her to go to sleep ^^

Posted Image

The following day I was super exited to see her evolution and guess what?

Posted Image

Luna evolved into Melodytchi!!! :D

Posted Image

(I noticed she had the b'day background and realized that I had the date wrong lol...oh well guess its gonna be someones b'day soon ~^^~, I wonder which character it is?)

Edited by kikasbombshell, 05 November 2012 - 06:53 AM.

kikasbombshell

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:04 AM ( #65 )

After a few exploring I got really happy when she got her Happy Symbols. There's still one missing but I don't think I have the toy she likes...oh well!!

Posted Image

Even though I like her outfit after her second Happy Symbol I decided it was time for a full change!!!

Posted Image

The kimono looks adorable on her!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

After glowing in delight, Luna decided it was time to visit her mother!! She misses her so!!

Posted Image

They were so Happy to see each other even from afar!!

Posted Image

Her mother offered her a Snack ~^^~ A delicious parfait :D

Posted Image

After all that eating, they said their goodbyes and Luna decided she wanted to have some fun!!

Posted Image

After that she still had some energy to burn, so she decided to clean her entire house lol She is super CLEAN!!

kikasbombshell

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:05 AM ( #66 )

First the kitchen!!

Posted Image

The bathroom

Posted Image

The living Room!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

The Bedroom!!

Posted Image

And finally the Toilet!!

Posted Image

All done!!

Posted Image

The house looks spotless and Luna feels like watching some tv, maybe later we'll go to the park and addopt a pet ^^

Stay tunned for more Luna, Hope you enjoyed *****

kikasbombshell

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:18 PM ( #67 )

Hello everyone!

After an exciting day, Luna was super tired and decided it was time for her to sleep.

Posted Image

The following day, she got her Happy Symbol and enjoyed a quiet day with her lovely pet.

Posted Image

Then it was off to the matchmaker, she changed her outfit 3 times!!

Posted Image

These were the bachelors :

Posted Image

Posted Image

BUT....even before the last bachelor walked in, Luna had a change of heart and started off the door.

I comforted her for awhile and told her that the right one would come along and that there was no rush!!

kikasbombshell

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:28 PM ( #68 )

Luna decided to give it another try picking her prince charming.

Posted Image

And she finally picked her prince!!

Posted Image

It was love at first sight!

Posted Image

Posted Image

After the date it was time for the proposal!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments