Mametchi or Mimitchi? :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is better, Mametchi or Mimitchi

• MAMETCHI!

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • MIMITCHI!

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Both!

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Neither. :P

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
O.O Up there, I see Mimitchi watching down on meeeeeeeeeee...

Anyway, which character do you prefer? Mametchi :newmametchi: or Mimitchi :mimitchi: ? Mametchi has always been my favorite character, and I never much cared for Mimitchi. In fact, she has replaced Memetchi as my least favorite character. (Memetchi is happy to hear that :D ) Mametchi is just soooooooooooo cute and yellow with the most adorable eyes! Mimitchi is...fat and plain...and she has become boring after all these years. Mimitchi here, Mimitchi there...ZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Mimitchi staring at me from her place in the logo. :lol: Anyway, please vote and don't say bad stuff about Mametchi. Just kidding, say what you want, I won't get mad. Maybe. o_O

~ EMF :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :newmametchi: :newmametchi: AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

i like them both equally. Which isn't that much. There are a whole lot of other tama characters i prefer to them.

I prefer Mimitchi over Mametchi.

Mimitchi is a nostalgic character and it reminds me of my first Tamagotchi (A P2).

^ Same here! It reminds me of the old tamagotchis. <3

I loooove Mimitchi! I was so upset when the mascot became Mametchi instead of Mimitchi. :C

It's pretty close for me, but I'll have to go with Mimitchi. She's feels more like a pet companian than a companian that is also a pet, if you know what I mean.

^ Same here! It reminds me of the old tamagotchis. <3

I loooove Mimitchi! I was so upset when the mascot became Mametchi instead of Mimitchi. :C
And I was so upset when the mascot became Lovelitchi instead of Mametchi. We all have our roles to play in this grand scheme!

At first I was going to say Mimitchi, but after seeing the Tamagotchi movie Mametchi has really grown on me. I can relate to him, being really frightened of something that most people aren't frightened of.

In the end I just had to vote for both. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mimitchi. <33

She's like a fluffy little ball of adorable-ness. c:

... Well not really.

Anyway, the character isn't nostalgic to me or anything considering that i'm twelve, but she's always been a favorite of mine while Mametchi... ehhh, he seems pretty plain I guess.

He's also TO perfect in the Anime which made me not like him even more..

But they're both cute, just Mimitchi is cuter. cx

People say Mimitchi is nostalgic but she was on P2 while Mametchi was on P1. ;) Mametchi is the first character ever, AND he isn't fat or boring! :D

I remember my first Tama, a v4, the adult was a Mametchi. Therefore, go Mametchi! :)

Latest posts

Back