Jinsei Anniversary Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchitama001

Reaction score
Hello! Well seeing as this year will be the 5th anniversary of the Jinsei tamas, I have decided to do a hatch to celebrate!!!! Rules:

1. To enter you will need 1 or 2 of the following tamas

•V4

•V4.5

•Entama

•Uratama

2.You can use either one or two tamas, as you can log up to two at a time, you do NOT HAVE to connect them if you DO use two (you can still use the matchmaker) it is up to you!

Anyone can join, and I think starting this on the 8th of April 2012, as Easter might be a fun time to start!!!

It can begin between 12-7pm, no matter which timezone your in, start at this time in YOUR country's time, it'll be fun to see the different timezones all over the world!!!!

It'd also be good for you to post pictures but you don't have to if you don't want ;)

C'mon, let's see those work Tamas, being used again!!!!!

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY JINSEI!!!!! :) :newmametchi:

Hope as many of you can join as you can!!!!! :kisatchi:

Okayy thanks Eternal Mametchi Fan, and MagicMimitchi!!! I'm going to enter the hatch with my v4.5 but might use my v4 as well ;)
I might enter another as well. Depends if my new v4 or uratama arrive in the mail in time for the hatch. :mimitchi:

I hatched my version 4: A boy at generation 4 named Obama. O___O It is currently the panda toddler with 3 training points.

I may have jumped the gun a little bit. Whoops. Yesterday my Mimitchi, Akiko, got married to Shimashimatchi. Then she had a little baby girl. ^_^

dsc01069lh.jpg

MagicMimitchi, whut tha heck is THAT Tamagotchi???

Anyhow, Obama's teen stage was a Gourmetchi.

Now he is Tosakatchi with the following skill levels:

Pencil - 42

Sparkle - 35

Flower - 9

MagicMimitchi, whut tha heck is THAT Tamagotchi???

Anyhow, Obama's teen stage was a Gourmetchi.

Now he is Tosakatchi with the following skill levels:

Pencil - 42

Sparkle - 35

Flower - 9
That's my Entama Cyoi. (Japanese V4) I got it from Japan. :)

Sorry I didn't update my hatch the past few days. My other Entama I got in the mail was defective so I was a little depressed. :(

On April 9th, Akiko left me her baby. I named her Akemi. Her baby form is Memeputchi, toddler is Memepetchi. Both these characters you can also find on the 15th Anniversary iD L. :)

dsc01097zt.jpg
wp000328w.jpg

Sorry if the pictures look different. First one was taken with my normal camera. Second with my phone camera.

Also forgot to mention that I tabbed my Tama up when I got my other one. I wanted the new one to catch up with this one, but I accidentally hit reset instead of download when I repulled the tab, so this hatch is over for me sadly. :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back