Angry Birds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. <3 I love the new orange angry bird, it's so cute!

Random angry bird and a different type of egg:

IMG_0014-3.jpg

IMG_0015-1.jpg

IMG_0016-1.jpg

His name is rab. Why? Er, that's for me to know....xDD

My favorite Angry Bird is the red one. I am getting a red angry bird backpack clip. i love that game so much!!! <3 :)

I like to play it too! I've played it on the iPad and the computer. My favorite is the blue one. Here's a picture! (taken before I got my Tama-Go)

2mg58gj.jpg

Red: Bob Blue: Fred Black: Einstein

@blue: oh yeah rab. X3

:) Are you a fan of the blackbird too? Where did you get those backpack clips? How much did you buy them for?

I want one!!!

:) Are you a fan of the blackbird too? Where did you get those backpack clips? How much did you buy them for?

I want one!!!
I love the black bird. It makes me feel like I'm actually using a strategy when I pass a level with them when really I'm just flinging the bird at the structure. xDDDDD

I love this game! The black bird is my favourite, makes winning the level so much easier :D Also the yellow bird :)

I completed 4 stages of the game on mums phone, like the first stage with around 50-70 levels, the second had around 40, the third around 30 and the fourth around 40 again .etc.etc.

I prefer playing it on the computer though, I hate playing on mums phone because it's touch screen and I don't have minihands.

I have super small hands, In fact the birds are bigger than the my finger! i have super skinny hands! <3 LOVE ANGRY BIRDS!

@Ayan: Someone gave the red one to me and I bought the blue and black one at a Kmart for $5 each.

EDIT: Oh my gosh there was an Angry Birds ad at the top of the page when I posted this. How funny. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Angry birds! I play the chrome one (because I have no tablet,iPod touch or phone and have no money to buy the PC version) but its still really fun! in fact when I first joined with this account back when you had a photo and a avatar my first photo was a red angry bird XD (love the fact that the ad above where Im posting is a angry birds ad xD)

I've played it once on my dad's iPad, and I liked it. I'm really good at it...I like the small blue one, I think that's the one that splits into 3 birds when you tap it.

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back