Mew Project 2- Tokyo Mew Mew Role Play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesyNoodleTama

Reaction score
Prologue: Earth was rid of aliens long ago by a group of 5 girls, Tokyo Mew Mew. But now, aliens are planning to come back. A new team must be formed. Who will they be? Only time will tell....

Okay, so this is a Tokyo Mew Mew Role Play where you create your own Mew Mew! You can use any animal other then the original 5. There can be more then 5 Mew Mews, that's fine. I'll use my character that I'll be playing for an example of the profile:

Name: Hikari Yamazaki

Animal: Canadian Lynx

Looks: Long blonde hair, usually messy, deep blue eyes, at medium height

Personality: usually quiet, an average student. plays the piano. likes: taiyaki dislikes: udon

Anything Else to Add:

HOPE YOU HAVE FUN!!!!

Name: Tsuki Sato

Animal: Fox

Looks: Long indigo hair, brown eyes,medium height

Personality: cool, calm, collected, plays violin, good at basketball, Likes: cheese Dislikes: Peanuts

Anything Else to Add: nothing.

This sounds fun!

Okay, accepted! We'll wait until we get at least one more person to join and then we can start the RP.

Name: Amber Longville

Animal: Swan

Looks: White, pale hair, has curly hair, blue eyes. Medium Height.

Personality: Fun, Outgoing, Calm, Gentle, Patient.

Anything Else to Add: N/A

All right, the RPing starts today! Anyone is still welcome to join!

Hikari sighed as she walked home from another boring day at school. Today was not her day. She didn't do well on her math test, plus she had a huge homework assignment to do. Hikari glanced up to see a pink cafe in front of her.

Hmm, that wasn't there the other day, she thought. Looks like a nice place though. Maybe I'll go there sometime.

ko~ni~chi~wa~ <3 chu!!:3 nya!!

Name: Mina ichigo

Animal: bunny-kitty

Looks: hazel-brown-orange eyes, light bronze (tan*) skin, Red- hair usually & battle mode light pink hair:) medium height and skinny with curves big eyes long lashes c:

personality: bubbly, hyper , caring, romantic, girly ,fluffy, shy, nervous , (somtimes awkward) ;3 heehee-3 you'll see more of my personality! nya!

Anything to add: I can turn into both a rabbit and a cat depending on my mood feeling weaker bunny!! feeling stronger cat! strongest both! ;) aha also im half eurapean white & half african - american :0

My forbidden love is someone like kishou!!^O^ wah~! aha & thats it! much love!!x"o"x"o **-MiNa

Tsuki looked up at the enourmous cafe. She walked into the cafe. She gazed up at the beautiful designs on the walls and the great decorations on the tables.

Then again, thought Hikari. Maybe I am a little hungry. I'll see if that cafe has anything good. She walks into the cafe and notices Tsuki.

"Oh, hi," she said shyly.

''Oh sorry!'' Tsuki said in a shy voice. Tsuki's bright purple earrings shined in the sunlight. She could tell it would was going to be a long afternoon. As Tsuki walked farther into the cafe she

saw two other girls. '' Hi! I like your hair!'' Tsuki said to one of the girls with curly white hair. She smiled to the other girl. '' And I like your eyes! I love that color! She sat down at one of the tables. A boy who looked about her age with dark hair. '' Can I get you anything?'' He asked Tsuki. Tsuki stared down at the menu. '' I'd like one cherry milkshake and some grape cafe jelly.''

she said. '' Coming right up.'' The boy left a note on the table. It said: Meet me tonight at Cherry Blossom Park. He was kind of cute..Thought Tsuki as she set the paper down. At home Tsuki had her dinner of Udon and Rice. Then she ate her dessert and then she went to get her sweater. After that, she headed out the door. Tsuki's teeth were chattering as she walked to Cherry Blossom Park. When she got there, she saw the boy sitting on a bench.'' I'd like to have you work at my cafe.'' He said. '' I'd love to!'' Said Tsuki. '' But I'm not sure that boss will let you.'' He said as he handed out a slip of paper with the information about the cafe on it. '' By the way my name is Kitsune.'' '' And my name is Tsuki.'' After Tsuki said bye to Katsune, she headed home and filled out the form.

You are working with:My freinds. Your name is: Tsuki . Your favorite Color:(It's for the uniform) .

'' I hope I can work at the cafe...'' Tsuki said to herself.

( :eek: Wow great post Tsuki! That's what I call roleplaying! =D Keep it up!)

Hikari watched Tsuki walk off.

That was odd. Oh well.

She sat down at a table and looked at the menu. A waiter came up to the table, the same one that Hikari had seen go to Tsuki's table.

"Hello," he said. "What would you like to order?"

"Oh, um. I would like the chocolate cheesecake and some tea," Hikari smiled.

"Of course," he smiled, and walked off.

He soon returned with her plate and cup. When Hikari lifted up her cup, she saw a note that read, Meet Me at Cherry Blossom Park tonight at 8:00.

Hikari was surprised. She ate her snack and quickly went home to do the mountain of homework that she had.

After finishing her homework, Hikari stepped out into the kitchen. No one was home, so she was alone in the house. She made a quick dinner of Cup Ramen and onigiri, and then read her latest Nakayoshi while waiting anxiously for 8:00 to come. At about 7:50 she pulled on her blue jacket over her sailor uniform and walked in the chilly air to the park. When she arrived, the waiter was already there.

"Good evening," he said.

"Um, hi," Hikari shivered as the wind blew on her back. "Um... why did you ask me to meet me here? Do you want me to work at your cafe or something?"

"Oh, yes, that is one of the things. But I also require something much more," he said, and pulled out a strange looking gun-shaped thing.

Hikari started to scream but never finished. A boom sounded, and Hikari was covered in a flash of white light.

No no no! I must be dead! Kya!

But she wasn't. A wildcat appeared before her.

Eh? What?

The cat inched closer, and then suddenly seemed to come inside her.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Hikari yelled.

She felt herself hit the ground...

The next morning, Tsuki found herself in the middle of the huge cafe. Why am I here? Thought Tsuki. The cafe was completly dark exept for a blinding white light.'' I want something too!'' said the boy. '' KKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' screamed Tsuki as she too was in a strange blinding light next to a fox........

(Hey guys! I found this new character creator that we can use to make our people. You can do one that's their regular form and one that's their transform. Here's the link : https://roman.sakura.ne.jp/fukuo/char_female.html

Regular-https://roman.sakura.ne.jp/fukuo/char_female.html?d=-8-2-5-2-1-3-1@-5023-1-1-11-5021-1038-1-1-1145-1-1-1-1-1&b=0

Transform- https://roman.sakura.ne.jp/fukuo/char_female.html?d=-8-2-5-2-1-3-1@-5038-1-1-1031-1122-5007-1001-1-1021-1-1-1-1-1&b=0 )

"Hikari... Hikari!" a voice called.

Hikari sleepily blinked her eyes open. She found herself lying in her bed. Her head was propped against a fluffy pink pillow and her hair flowed out across the bed in all different directions.

"O-onee-chan?" Hikari mumbled.

"Yeah," her older sister said.

Hikari smiled. She liked her older sister, Miyuki. She was always nice and cared for Hikari.

"Do you remember what happened to you?" Miyuki asked calmly. "We don't know. You just showed up at the door and collapsed."

Hikari sweated. She couldn't tell her sister that a cat had gone inside her. That was a ridiculous dream!

"Oh, um.... I went for a walk and I... just wasn't feeling good. I guess I had a bad fever. I'll just rest so I'll be better for school tomorrow. Okay?" Hikari smiled.

"Alright. See you in the morning. Feel better," Miyuki said as she flicked off the light and shut the door.

Tsuki felt dizzy. She woke up and found herself on her lavender colored bed with her family staring downat her.

(Agh, these links don't work. Nevermind that.)

The sun peeked through Hikari's window as she yawned and stretched. She sat cross-legged in bed for a few minutes, her mind still blank and fuzzy and full of last night's dreams. Suddenly her memories from the day before hit her like a speeding car.

Or was that just a dream too? Hikari thought. Yeah, it has to be. How ridiculous.

Shrugging, Hikari stepped out of bed and walked slowly into the bathroom to get ready. She turned on the faucet and let it trickle for a few seconds, then splashed it on her face. She dried her face with a soft green towel and then looked up at the mirror.

"KYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hikari screamed.

She couldn't believe her eyes. On top of her head were black cat ears.

"I have to be dreaming, I have to be dreaming, I have to!!!" Hikari cried, slapping her face.

Then, with shaking hands, she reached up to touch them. They felt warm and fuzzy.

Oh my gosh. I have no idea what's going on.

Racing back down the hall into her bedroom, Hikari slammed the door shut and continued her panic. Tears wet her face as she freaked out. Finally, Hikari punched her pillow one last time, and thought,

Okay. This is crazy. I don't know what's happening, and I don't care. I have to calm down or it'll just get worse.

Glancing outside her window, Hikari noted that the sun had disappeared behind a clump of dark black clouds. Raindrops were just beginning to wet the sidewalks.

Perfect! It gives me a good excuse!

Hikari quickly pulled on her blue and gold sailor fuku, then tugged on her grey sweatshirt, and pulled the hood up on her head, ignoring the flicking of her new alien ears.

Great! That hides them!

Feeling a bit more confident, she walked down the stairs to breakfast.

Tsuki woke up and wiped the gunk out of her eyes. Tsuki ran out of bed and rushed to put on her black and purple sweatshirt and ran down to the basement to grab her purple and blue frilled umberlella and ran outside to hopefully get a job at the cafe. She walked down the sidewalk until she reached the cafe. '' Here goes!'' Tsuki cried as she walked into the cafe. She rushed in nearly bumping into Kitsune. ''Exuse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Tuski said then crashing into Kitsne and knocking him down. '' OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Kitsune cried. ''SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLAME MY CLUMSIENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Tsuki yelled knocking over two tables. '' You got the job.....'' Kitsune said weakly as Tsuki's Reservation landed on the floor. Kitsune then handed Tsuki a cafe outfit that was black, blue and purple, Tsuki's favorite colors. Tski went to the locker room to get changed. As she pulled the ribbon into her hair, two orange and white fox ears appeard. '' WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IS EVERTHING CRAZY HAPPENING TO ME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tuski yelled. Tsuki pushed the ears down until she put on her hoodie and looked at the mirror. '' I LOOK SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Tsuki cried. Tski ran out and hugged Kitsune. ''YOU CREATE THE CUTEST LITTLE CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' She yelled. '' What am I doing hugging him? Oh whatever he was cute anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
After eating pancakes, Hikari headed out, then something hit her. IT WAS SATURDAY.

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID ADSUGUIGEDUWFIUREYTFUSFUWRG"

What's wrong with meeeee????? >_< I'm just acting crazy today. Hmm.... well, might as well go to that cafe. I'm pretty sure that dude had something to do with my cat features.

And Hikari walked down the street, not noticing the long tail trailing behind her.

She slammed open the door to the cafe to see the girl from yesterday in a cafe uniform spinning around and hugging a boy.

Hawa.... @_@

"Err.... is this a good time to ask this? HEY YOU DUDE WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO MEEEE?!"

The boy looked at her tiredly, also looking uncomfortable in the tight squeeze of the girl. He tossed a pack of clothes to her.

"...Go... change..." he managed to squeak out before the squeeze tightened even more.

Hikari went to the back of the cafe where she found a changing room. She slipped on the kawaii uniform. The color scheme was different shades of blue tinted with a bit of gold. Tying the ribbon, her fingers brushed against the ears once more.

Ugh.... I'll just put this little hairpiece on to cover it.

She walked out of the room.

"Now, I demand an explanation!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back