- - - - -

Playing Tamas at work

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Violetchilluvr3

• violetchilluvr3 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:50 PM ( #18 )

^
My friend at school hangs her iD L on a colored Tama lanyard and wears it under her jacket every day.

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:55 AM ( #19 )

I'd never bring a tamagotchi to work. It's a small office and a formal business environment and it is usually very hectic.
I don't really have enough time in the day to get through my work, let alone check and care for a VP :P

My colleagues would think I was completely nuts if they saw me playing with a tamagotchi - they're all fine people but like much of society today they do judge on appearances.

There's one partner in the company who plays things like Halo and COD through wifi on-line and we occasionally talk about games - but I wouldn't even bother to mention to him that I play Animal Crossing and have tamagotchis.

My two teenage kids know about my tamagotchis of course - they were into them when they were younger - but not any more. They just think I am a "quirky" mother ;)

stroodochi

• stroodochi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:42 AM ( #20 )

Yes, I guess it really does depend on what your work environment is like. The more formal, the more restrictive your behaviour has to be (sadly).

My work is mostly technical and full of 'characters' so it would not be a disaster if I was 'found out'.

Saying that though - I rarely check on them when there and they have ended up ill and hungry when I'm busy all day ! :huh:

What a bad parent ! :huh: