Fake v4?!? Help,I've already bought it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welll,pic in website shows legit time-screen,the keychain is just placed a certain way,I believe.Perhaps custom desgin? ;.'

Looks like it might be one of the European Tamagotchis. The European ones tend to have the ball chain instead of a regular keychain. It seems to resemble this US design.

AAAAC34Fp1EAAAAAADQgHw.jpg

Looks like it's a European V4. The differences are that the European still the have vintage american logo, and they have the ball chain. The Japanese versions have the tags, and might say TMGC on it, and American has the keychain, and says Tamagotchi Connection on the top.

I don't think it is fake just because you haven't found the shell design anywhere else and the keychain is "weird". I have a tama with a keychain like that. (It was an angelgotchi) The other commenters were correct, it's a European version. Version from different countries sometimes have different shell designs, slightly different features, and different keychains.

Dont panic! Yes, its a European/UK one! We don't have the "TamagotchiConnection" logo! Or the keychain! We have the olde "Tamagotchi" logo, with the ball chain thats really annoying and keeps coming off and getting lost xD Don't worry, its a great tama, love the design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back