Weird beeping coming from inside of v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I only noticed this today, but when I hold my version 2 near my ear, I can hear a quiet, repetitious, even beep constantly going beep... beep... beep... beep...

It was scary. I listened, and with a glance at my bird-like teen character, I thought of something. "MY TAMAGOTCHI'S HEART IS BEATING!" I shrieked. My bro thought I was a dimwit and said the speakers were broken. Do you know what I should do?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with binary. As far as I know this is completely normal and the speakers aren't broken or anything, I remember that my v2's used to do this too (^_^).

Last edited by a moderator:
My v2 does that too. I think it is very cute and does sound much like a heartbeat :mimitchi:

I say that it's a heartbeat, also. it happens with older versions of the Tamagotchi, even though it's very faint, you can hear it where the battery pack is. the only thing you hear is: beep......beep......beep.....beep. or something......I don't have a V3 or V4 to be sure..........

I think it's the clock and pixels moving. Like the second counter.

I always called this the heartbeat as well. xD My 1997 tamas don't do it though.

All of my Tamagotchis up to v3 do that...I call it the "heartbeat" and I love hearing it when I'm falling asleep...hehe. I wish v4s and such had it, it's such a cute thing to do!

so its a heartbeat? i have a v2 and i never knew what it was! i googled it and everything and found nothing! i thought mine was broken and i thought " so if i cant find it then obviously mine is broken." but since i found this i was like "omg! my tama is beeping too!" and now that i think about it, it is cute! mines hearbeat is so sweet!♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back