Tamagotchi - Is online the only place that sells Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
Is online the only place that sells Tamagotchis? I see they ran out of them at Toys R Us, Wal Mart, etc. My mom and I are very nervous about online shopping.

I think online is sadly :( . I found a tama-go at Walmart but it was on clearance..

Buying online isn't bad. :)

My mom buys stuff on Amazon all the time, and I've purchased a few Tamas from there, all of which arrived in perfect condition.

I've never bought on Ebay, but as long as you use PayPal there's buyer insurance.

The only bad part about online shopping is the wait. :)

Buying online isn't a problem. I have bought HUNDREDS of things online. Ebay is quite safe. I also sell on my site and have for about 10 years. Online isn't a dark horrible place if you know where to go.

I bought a Tamagotchi online, and it was my first time... and I was sent the wrong Tama! So I know how you feel.. but I think they don't sell tamas anymore.

Yes, lots of places still sell Tamas. Amazon, Ebay, and all the Japanese shops. <_<

You don't have to be nervous about online shopping! :)

If you want to be particularly safe just buy from well known websites like amazon.

I have bought many many things online and when i was younger my parents also bought me many things online and stuff for themselves. It's very safe. Even sites like ebay are safe as long as you check feedback and be smart about it. Anywhere that you use paypal is safe too because paypal offers lots of protection.

I was only ripped off once when i was younger. My dad bought something on ebay for me and it never came. He used a money order and the item was coming from China. They said they shipped it and it most have got lost and that it wasn't there problem. I believe though if he used paypal he would have got his money back.

The TamaDepa (or Tamagotchi Department Store) sells all sorts of versions in Japan. There isn't a TamaDepa in the US or Canada because Tamagotchi isn't as popular anymore in these countries. Otherwise, the only place is online, or some toy stores. I found a bunch of Music Stars in XS Cargo (Canada), but now they just sell 2nd wave Tama-Go's, and no figures.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I saw a a few Tama-Gos at Target, but that's pretty much it. Since tamas aren't sold in stores that much anymore, the majority of my 10 tamagotchis have been bought online. There's really no reason to be worried about shopping online. There are many trustworthy tama sellers on eBay and Amazon. Everything I've ever bought online came in perfect condition. So, since buying online is pretty much your only choice, maybe you should consider trying it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back