Tama Search in UK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It would be good to clear up whether Tamas are more-or-less discontinued here in the UK or not, so that's why I've created this topic.

If you live in the UK, please post here if you find a Tama in a store. Please fill out this form for each store you find Tamas in to make it easier to read:

Name of store you found it in:

Type(s) of Tama you found:

How many of each type in store:

Any accessories included or sold separately:

Region (if you're comfortable saying this):

Date you found it:

If you've found Tamas in more than one store, please filll out one form for each store, just so we know which store stocks most Tamas. ;)

Also, please only post if you have RECENTLY found one or more Tamas in one or more stores IN THE UK. Only from within the last month, please, or we'll have outdated information.

In May 2012, I will collect and post the results here to provide a list of stores in the UK and what Tamas they sell. I will only collect results where their poster has copy-and-pasted my form into their post and filled it out fully (except region, which is optional) with a reasonable date and not too many typos.

Thanks for contributing!

~ Dazzmina ~

I felt a bit sorry that you hadn't received any replies yet - both for you and also for the fact that it isn't a good sign of UK Tama availability :(

So I can just about fill in the form and stay within your rules as I found my TamaGo on March the 3rd ! :blink:

Name of store you found it in: Argos

Type(s) of Tama you found: Tama-Go

How many of each type in store: 1 (two Mametchi ones available)

Any accessories included or sold separately: No :angry:

Region (if you're comfortable saying this): West London

Date you found it: 3rd March 2012

So, not great really. There seem to be a couple available at other local Argos stores but that is about it. A recent look at a couple of other toy shops (Toys R Us and Entertainer) showed zero Tama-related stuff. Looks like eBay is the only way to go now.

Ah, i see :blink:

There were two Tama-Go's - both the Mametchi variety. I got one of them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back