Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

How Much Would You Spend On a Tamagotchi?

tamagotchi

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 08:26 PM ( #18 )

Nook tablet? Get a kindle fire, it;s 50 dollars cheaper and has more apps. The most i would spend on a tama would be 80 dollars. :)

MagicMimitchi

• magicmimitchi user photo

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:30 PM ( #19 )

I agree, a beautiful gem you have there Owl! Worth every penny!

I will post a picture of the Ocean on my blog today after work (included in my signature)!

I recently followed you on Tumblr, Graficks. I love your photography skills and artistic eye! Also I saw your Tamagotchi Ocean appear on my dash the other night and I have to say I'm super jealous! The seafoam is one of my favorite colors/designs. :wub: If I were you I would be so tempted to open it. The Tamagotchi Ocean looks so safe in its packaging~ I'm pretty sure that it will double in value someday. Props to you for finding that beautiful gem. :)

Of course, it depends on the version and how much I want it. Although $75 on my iD L (+$12 shipping) was the most I ever spent on a tama, I was willing to spend up to $100. For a Tamagotchi iD L Princess Spacy, I'd be willing to spend up to $120. But as for cheap tamas that I already own, like a V3 (which I already have 2 of) I might be willing to spend $20 tops. I've been wanting to get a Nook Tablet lately, and if I had to choose between that and a few rare tamagotchis, I'd choose the Nook Tablet. I already have 10 tamas, and that's more than enough to hold me over for a while.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who would invest in a tablet instead of a pricey Tamagotchi. :lol: My white iPad 2 arrived at my house the other day and I haven't been able to put it down. I'm glad I invested in one. Tablets are awesome! ;)

Edited by MagicMimitchi, 31 March 2012 - 09:33 PM.

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:27 AM ( #20 )

As is with most people here, it depends on the version and how much I want it. The most I've spent on a Tamagotchi to date was $75 on my Devilgotchi. I refuse to pay anything more than $65 on any of the Color Tamagotchis and am very lucky to say that I haven't had to do that thus far. Connections-wise, I try not to go over $15-20. As far as vintages go, I try not to spend more than $30-50 on one, depending on which version it is. There are exceptions. For example, I would be willing to pay around $200 for a Santaclautch...when I'm more firmly established in my career, of course. XD I'm hoping I'll eventually find one that's a little cheaper though.

stacked.rubbish

• stackedrubbish user photo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:47 AM ( #21 )

The most I ever spent on a tamagotchi would have to be around $60 while I was in Japan. And then I spoil my pet and love decorating and adding stickers, keychairs, lanyards. Again, my parents don't provide for me so I'm okay with it. xD I would never go over $100, though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchi