Larigotchi's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larigotchi

Reaction score
Hey, guys. Just came across this section, and decided well, why not?

So, here I am, making a 'gotchi log (I don't like the word 'tama' so I use 'gotchi instead ^_^ ).

I currently am running 2 V2s... because that's all I have! -_- I've been on eBay trying to get some cheap V3s, V4s and V4.5s (I thought I should go through each stage, considering I've only ever played with V1s and V2s, and I wouldn't want to miss any), but currently no luck. :( If that does change, I guess I'll post here with information: that's what it's for, right? ^_^

Anyway, I'm not going to reset my 'gotchi's and start from the beginning with this log, I'll just tell you what I had before hand and what they are now. :)

TAMAGOTCHI TYPE: V2.

SHELL COLOUR: Pink with tropical flowers.

GENERATION: 1.

NAME: Lexi.

STAGE: Adult - 6 years.

CHARACTER: Furawatchi (adult).

PAST CHARACTERS: Shiropuchitichi (baby), Hitodetchi (toddler), Young Mametchi (teen).

SHELL COLOUR: Red with white arrows.

NAME: Rhea.

STAGE: Adult - 4 years.

CHARACTER: Ginjirotchi (adult).

PAST CHARACTERS: Shiropuchitichi (baby), Marutchi (toddler), Ringotchi (teen).

Rhea grew up today from teen to adult and has only just become a Ginjirotchi. I was suprised, because I got out of college only to find her a grown up, and a good one. :) With Lexi, I'm waiting for the matchmaker to come. Hopefully that'll be tomorrow as she'll be 7 years old.

Lexi is 35lbs and Rhea is 55lb because I wanted to see if this made a difference in what character it gave me. However, now I'm going to make Rhea fit and healthy again. I've been playing heading with her all day. ^_^ And Lexi has always been a healthy 'gotchi, since she was hatched.

Anyway, update when I have any interesting info. :D Thanks for reading.

-Larigotchi. :wub: x

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry! I forgot to post the image!

jueczm.png

Aren't they cuties? :D Anyway, see ya. x

This afternoon wasn't very interesting in terms of my 'gotchis.

However, I did see the Easter bunny. That was pretty cool, I don't remember ever seeing that when I used my 'gotchis before, back in '04. :)

This evening, though, I found out the Lexi likes to go to sleep at a more acceptable time than Rhea! It's 9:30pm, and little Rhea is still awake! As previously stated, she's a Ginjirotchi, so if anyone has any more information on that, feel free to PM me! I'd like to know why and when on Earth she will hit the hay.

Anyway. Lexi is still 6 years old. However, she'll be 7 years in the morning, and I'm expecting the matchmaker tomorrow afternoon, perhaps. :D That's all, folks!

Lari. x

Just spent the last half hour trying to find the lead for my camera, which would take better quality pictures, but unfortunately, no luck. :( So, I've had to use my phone camera again, and the pictures are poor quality, but you just just about see them!

Anyway! Exciting news! At just gone 10am, the matchmaker arrived to see Lexi! I was in school, so I didn't get a picture, however she married a Debatchi, and they had a baby girl.

30auptc.jpg

So, this is our last 34 hours with Lexi, the Furawatchi. :( I wonder what her baby will turn out to be..?

My Ginjirotchi, Rhea, is now 4 years old. She's been seeing the Easter bunny all day (so had Lexi+baby)! I'm looking forward to when she's 7 years so I can make her marry and see if she has a baby boy! I really don't want to have to reset to get a male. In fact... I, Larigotchi, pledge that I will not reset my 'gotchi if I don't get a male. I will continue to use the matchmaker's mates until, one day, they are miraculously opposite sexes. There, now I said it, I can't go back on it! :p

Also, on the front of buying new 'gotchis - I was looking on eBay, and I found another V2 I like, so might be sticking with the V2s for a while... depends on whether I win the bid, I suppose. :)

Lari. :wub: x

Woohoo!

Okay, not such a 'woohoo' moment really, but it was for me! I earnt 500p in the slots game. I've never done that before. :) This was with Rhea, and now we're up to 3916p. I'm so proud!

Aren't I smart, mama?

I think I deserve most the credit here, Rhea. :p Seeing as I was the one sat here trying to keep up with the patterns.

*pouts* Oh... :(

But I won't take it all! Here! *gives points* Go buy something nice. Good girl. :)

Yay! *runs off to spend on treats* ^_^

Anyway, back to the winnings. This was really exciting for me, I've never done it - not even back in '04 when I first got my 'gotchis. I think a major achievement stamp needed right about here.

achievement.jpg

Cool! :D Right, I'm off to bed. Night!

Hello, anybody out there?

Yeah, will you let us out? It's really stuffy in here. :(

*sigh* Impatient 'gotchis! I was in college! :p

Oh, and I've got a V6 on order, yay. :D Looking forward to getting that so I can mess around a bit. And I'm saving for a iD L. That's about it for today. Or for now, anyway. :)

Lari :wub: x

So, I was sat there last night. It was about... 11:30pm? I was reading a book, then suddenly remembered: tonight, Lexi is leaving for her home planet. I quickly scooped up my 'gotchi to have a look, and I was faced with this.

24d4yok.jpg

Nothing yet.

Oh, the torment of having to wait!

I picked up my book again and nestled back down to read, completely distracted by the idea of Lexi leaving. I didn't want to miss it! Argh.

I'm bored! Play with me, mama!

Patience... *sigh* Now I've lost my train of thought.

Oh yeah! So, I was scared I'd miss her leaving. Eventually, I gave up on reading and stared at the blank screen with two Z's on. Tick tock... tick tock...

24d4yok.jpg

Yawn. Tick tock, tick tock.

The story's getting boring now, mama.

Excuse me! I'm trying to build suspense! Cheeky!

Well, I'm only a toddler, but I can tell the difference between suspense and boring...

*sigh* Okay. Well, eventually, the lights came on! Eeek!

ygc4l.jpg

Great! Only a few minutes to wait then! At this point, I turned on the video camera. I wanted to keep the memory of my Furawatchi, for a little while longer at least. But it's quite boring for anyone who wasn't attached to my character, so I won't post the video.

I miss my mummy. :c

I know, sweetie. Let's get back to the story, yeah?

Okay.

:mellow:

I managed to snap a picture of all her stats, just before she disappeared.

2myxm2u.jpg
16h5fg2.jpg
mmue79.jpg

i1gx3n.jpg
2cyi3ic.jpg

I thought they were pretty good, considering I've had to revise all my knowledge for 'gotchis from '04.Although, now she's gone, and all I've got left are these fuzzy phone photos and memories of the little Furawatchi cutie!

Aren't I a cutie too, mama?

Oh, and her little baby! You're very cute, sweetie. Now let's get onto your story.

Yay!

I woke up at about 8:20am to find Lexi's baby girl crying.

I missed my mummy. I didn't know where she went.

:(

I know, love. Please don't interrupt? Otherwise this will be a really long post! It already is!

Okayyyy...

:mellow:

I had to pick a name for her. Now, I know I have a list on my profile, but I suddenly had a change of heart. Eventually, I chose the name Kitty! Say hello, Kitty.

Hello, Kitty!

:D Good girl.​

fwjg21.jpg

Baby Kitty!

Now, I wanted a Kuribotchi. And I know that's a really good care character. So, I intently spent the hour staring at Kitty bouncing along the bottom of the screen. Literally only took my eyes off the screen twice. I kept an eye on her stats, fed her every few minutes, cleaned up her poop immediately and kept her at a healthy weight (18lbs). I've got to admit, that was one of the longest hours of my life... but it paid off. I got my Kuribotchi! The first thing I recognized was that she looked like a little flame... fiery Kitty!

:p And all throughout this series of events, Rhea dozed lazily, blissfully unaware that her best friend had blasted off back to her home planet. Poor Rhea!​

xqjceq.jpg

Toddler Kitty!

But Rhea will be joining her rather soon. She's 6 years old now, so tomorrow, the matchmaker will come. I'm excited! If she has a little boy, I might pause Kitty for a day or so, so as he can catch up to her.

Hey!

Sorry, Kitty. But, if he's a boy, I want you and him to create generation 3... if ya know what I mean...

;)

Ummmm....

You're so adorable!

SHELL COLOUR: Pink with tropical flowers.

GENERATION: 2.

NAME: Kitty.

STAGE: Toddler - 0 years.

CHARACTER: Kuribotchi (toddler).

PAST CHARACTERS: Shiropuchitichi (baby).

Rhea was just visited by the matchmaker!

But...

Well, I wasn't ready. So I said no. :p

It was a Kuchipatchi that visited and I didn't really feel like matching them anyway. I was expecting the matchmaker tomorrow! Hopefully he'll come back and I can choose a better character to mate her with. Cool, just wanted to update you. :)

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!

I've just had the matchmaker visit my Ginjirotchi, Rhea, again. He bought a Mimitchi along, and I accepted.

But you'll never guess what...

It was a boy!!!! So, next generation will be a bred one. Yay! So, I'll be pausing Kitty after she grows to a teenager tomorrow until the little boy (to be named Elvis, as a pun to the Ginjirotchi) is a toddler. I'm very happy! ^_^

Anyways, just wanted to update.

And I wanted to say hi!

That to. :p

Can we say hi too then?

Elvis: Googoo, boo boo. :wub:

*chorus* Awwwwwwwww!

See you when I have another update! And might possibly post a photo later... otherwise I will tomorrow. :)

Um, so, what's happened since I left off? Uhhhh....

You paused Kitty.

Yeah! Oh, yeah, Kitty grew into a teenager! She's a Hinatchi now. She's super cute, but I've had to pause her until tomorrow so Elvis can catch up.

I'm leaving for home tonight, mama. :)

Yes, you are, sweetie! And I'll be taking very good care of Elvis for you when you do. He keeps pooping a hell of a lot - just like you when you were a babytchi.

Hey!

:D Sorry. But it's true. Anyway, nothing much interesting has happened besides that.

Apart from our big win.

Oh yes! Rhea and I had a big win on the slots. We won 900p! Most I've ever won on one of the 'gotchi games! We bought some stuff after as well. We got a PC, an action figure, some darts and a few plant pots. We've used some already and one had 100p and the other just made Rhea very happy.

It was a sunflower. ^_^

Yes. Very pretty. :) Anyway, I'm going to enjoy what time I have left with Rhea, and prepare little Elvis for her leaving. I'll update when Elvis grows tomorrow. And I'll be reactivating Kitty then as well, so they can start making friends.

*snore* Zzzz...

Awwwww! *coos* I can't wait to spoil my little Elvis!

No spoiling! I want him to be raised well, mama! Please. :)

Okay, okay! :p No spoiling.

See ya.

*breathes deeply* Sorry. Excuse me. One second. Need a second. Just recovering. Whew. Okay. Okay, I'm good now.

I just bid for the first time ever on eBay. On a Tamagotchi V4 I liked. It looks like this...

301haua.jpg

I can't wait for it to arrive! It's second hand, but for my first buy, I'm pretty chuffed so far. When it arrives, however, it may be a different story, for I could possibly be faced with a dozen scratches. They can't be as bad as my current two, though, which are covered in scratches, are missing some paint work and have stripped screws. They are very well loved, however, and are just the victims of being shaken around in my school bag more than once.

Just thought I'd share that gem of information, I'm very excited! Not only is this my first winning eBay bid, but it's also my first V4, my first 'gotchi since '04, and my first newbie since I joined TamaTalk.

Oh, oops, just checked Rhea and Elvis - in all the excitement I forgot to take a glance at her - only to find a big poop and a missing heart in the hunger stats. I hope that doesn't effect me getting a good character for Elvis! They should be going to bed around 10pm, so that'll be the last I'll see of Rhea. :( But I'm in a good mood now, so it's not bothering me as much it did with Lexi - well, Lexi was my first character (since '04), how was I not supposed to get attached?

I'll update again tomorrow. :)

Oops! Forgot to update yesterday! :p

And I won't post pictures now (maybe later) but I'll update you on the goings on.

Yesterday, Elvis grew into Kuribotchi. I connected him and Kitty, and they almost instantly became best of friends!

Kitty's cool.

So is Elvis!

Glad to hear it. Looking forward to when you're adults, I am... ;)

*blinks*

*raised eyebrows*

Ahah! Anyway, Elvis grew again, just now! He's a Young Mimitchi, and he's absolutely adorable!

I'm not adorable, I'm handsome! Mama!

Yes... yes he is. *blushblush*

:D So cute!

I'd like to stay and tell you more, but I've no incentive to write today. So, I'll update whenever I can. :) I'm very much looking forward to getting my V4, YAY! But, until then, I have to do some work.

Okay, so I was in a rush to get out the door earlier, so I didn't post much! But as you can see from the picture above, my beautiful V4 is here, and I could not be happier! I was expecting it to arrive around the 9th-10th April, so you can imagine my surprise when it poked through my letterbox this morning! It's in absolutely stunning condition for a second hand - not a single scratch to the screen and only a small one of the back casing. It works perfectly, and I'm already finding myself favouring it over my V2s. I've heard the Entama is much better, and easier, but I find this easy as pie anyway, so I can't wait to get my hands on one of them!

I've been scanning the board for information on the V4, hints and tips and various codes, but I've yet to use any. I thought I'd start off by using TamaTown properly, and finding the souvenirs, etc. before I go ahead and cheat! :p I'm a very happy Larii right about now - I couldn't have asked for a better 'gotchi! Oh, it' so pretty... *-*

Anyway, in the first hour, obviously the egg hatched and out popped a bouncing baby boy! I'd already planned names - Skye for a girl, and Romeo for a boy. So, introducing my little boy, Romeo! *round of applause* However, I was quite excited to try out TamaTown and everything, so I immediately got myself set up on there, completely forgetting the fact that babies need a lot of care. And so, when little Romeo came back from TamaTown, his stats were awful, and he'd pooped, and he was asleep! Unbelievable! Anyway, I tried to clean up the mistake as best as I could, but in the end, Romeo grew into Mohitamatchi, which I imagine to be not the best of care characters? I'm not sure yet, I'm not clued up about my V4.

When we returned from TamaTown again this afternoon, we made a donation of 1200 points to the king (I've still no idea what this does, but I don't want to know, I'd like it to be a surprise when I find out!) and bought everything in the store. There was a SALE on!!!

Personally, I'm finding the V4 much much easier than the V2, so far. Perhaps it might be harder to get good characters, however the V4 games and earning more points is SO much easier! I was shocked! Then I remembered, it is supposed to be a toy for kids... :p

Quick update on my V2s - not much going on. They've just been pooping and eating. I'd rather like to tab them up, spend some time getting to know my V4, you know? Problem is, I don't have the original tabs (the V2s were from '04, and the V4 is second hand)... so if anyone has any tips on what to use instead in order to tab them up, can you PM me? It's be much appreciated! ^_^

TAMAGOTCHI TYPE: V4 (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!).

SHELL COLOUR: Blue, with white swirls, and red and white stars.

NAME: Romeo.

WEIGHT: 41lbs.

CHARACTER: Mohitamatchi (toddler).

TRAINING: 2/9.

INTELLIGENCE: 9.

FASHIONABLE: 4.

KINDNESS: 0.

Alright, me and Romeo are going to go back to TamaTown for a while, maybe play some tennis, waheeey! See ya soooooon! :D

EDIT: Because I forgot Romeo's Stats...

Before we begin, quick stats update.

WEIGHT: 36lbs.

STAGE: Toddler - 1 years.

CHARACTER: Mohitamatchi (toddler).

TRAINING: 4/9.

INTELLIGENCE: 33.

FASHION: 29.

KINDNESS: 6.

As you can see, Romeo's stats have increased, a lot, especially his intelligence. :) He enrolled in preschool yesterday, and has been a few times! He's a good boy, my Romeo. When he's not been at school, we've been in TamaTown, playing in the arcades and winning lots of coins. Then we went shopping and got a cap and sunglasses, a lion doll, a soccer ball and roller skates. He's been eating well and even had some popcorn whilst we watched a movie. For lunch, he had some fish. He's not very keen on fish, but he was a good boy and ate it all up!

We're probably just going to chill for the rest of the afternoon, play a few games, and wait for him to evolve.

Elvis and Kitty are fine. Their relationship is flourishing. Not much else to report for them. After they get married, I think I'll tab them up.

Just an update - Romeo evolved into a Young Kuchipatchi. :) And his stats are now like this:

WEIGHT: 25lbs.

STAGE: Teenager - 1 years.

CHARACTERS: Tsubutchi (baby), Mohitamatchi (toddler), Young Kuchipatchi (teen).

TRAINING: 6/9.

INTELLIGENCE: 56.

FASHION: 40.

KINDNESS: 13.

Unknowingly, I chose the first teacher that popped up on the screen when given the choice. This turned out to be the Turtle teacher, and so hence forth, Romeo will be earning intelligence points. Now I'm hoping I'll end up with the interesting Minotchi or Pyontitchi. We shall see. :D Anyway, just wanted to quickly update, I haven't got much interesting to write! I shall write something more worth reading tomorrow. Deal? Deal! :newmametchi:

So, today I'll do stats updates then do a quick update on characters. :p

WEIGHT: 38lbs.

STAGE: Teenager - 1 years.

CHARACTERS: Tsubutchi (baby), Mohitamatchi (toddler), Young Kuchipatchi (teen).

TRAINING: 9/9.

INTELLIGENCE: 70.

FASHION: 53.

KINDNESS: 23

Today, Romeo and I donated 21,620 points to the King. And boy, we were rewarded! We got a letter from the King saying that we had to go to TamaTown and see him. So we did. Immediately. We climbed the huge mountain to the Tama King's castle at the top, only to find him sat in all his glory, rather than all his 'gotchi servants slaving after him. He thanked us and told us to explore new parts of TamaTown - which we are yet to find... and then he awarded us with a cool looking scepter! As you can imagine, we were honoured to be receiving such a gift from the Tama King himself. ^_^

I have to admit, the animation on the screen when I entered the password for the scepter was... kind of weird. I didn't like it, the flashing, and the awful beeping, it was too much! But still, I was surprised and honoured. :) Pretty awesome.

And just now, Romeo opened a chest we bought - we got 500p. Meh, alright I suppose - but when you've already got 21,700 points in the bank, it doesn't make much of a difference. Which reminds me, last time I opened a chest, Romeo changed back into a babytchi! What on Earth! I mean, he changed back into himself a few moments later, but I was surprised, and it made me giggle. :D

NAME: Elvis.

WEIGHT: 85lbs. (Oh dear!)

STAGE: Teenager - 3 years.

CHARACTERS: Puchitchi (baby), Kuribotchi (toddler), Young Mimitchi (teen).

WEIGHT: 92lbs. (Oh dear, indeed!)

STAGE: Adult - 4 years.

CHARACTERS: Shiropuchitchi (baby), Kuribotchi (toddler), Hinatchi (teen), Mimitchi (adult).

So, as you can see, Kitty grew into a Mimitchi! I'm still unsure of whether that's a good care character, but I haven't been looking after them very well (as you can see by their very high weights!) since I got my V4. Not much has happened for Elvis, but he's sleeping now - I think he'll be growing tomorrow. I'm not sure when they'll be having a baby, but not long now... perhaps I'll make it so I can name and start looking after them on Easter Sunday. Or maybe I'll marry them on Easter Sunday. All depends, really.

Anyway, that's about all I've got to say. See you guys tomorrow!

A lot has happened in the last hour. A lot.

1) Romeo got a job. He is now a doctor, I think. The mini game is catching hearts in a bag, which is pretty easy. I think he missed one because I got confused and didn't have a clue what I was doing! But hey, I'm happy with him being a doctor. :)

2) Kitty and Elvis got married and had babiessss. They had two little boys, who I am considering naming Bill and Ben (the flowerpot men). I may possibly FINALLY tab them when Kitty and Elvis fly off back to their home planet. Possibly. It depends.

3) I am trying to get my mama to let me bid on a new Tamagotchi (but it isn't going so well). It's another V4 (I love V4s!) but I may have to let it go and just wait until I get paid and get one for myself. It's a blue one with like... mechanical cogs. I love it. But there's another one going next week - an orange one. So, hopefully she will let me bit on that. :)

Okay, so not that much. But it was all within an hour. I'm sure there was more, buuut... I forget! I might possibly put some photos up later, if I can be bothered. Lazy Lari says bye bye. :p

EDIT: I forgot to even say that Romeo and Elvis grew into adults! Quick stats update:

WEIGHT: 53lbs.

STAGE: Adult - 3 years.

CHARACTERS: Tsubutchi (baby), Mohitamatchi (toddler), Young Kuchipatchi (teen), Minotchi (adult).

INTELLIGENCE: 103.

FASHION: 56.

KINDNESS: 46.

NAME: Elvis.

WEIGHT: 99lbs. (Oh dear!)

STAGE: Adult - 5 years.

CHARACTERS: Puchitchi (baby), Kuribotchi (toddler), Young Mimitchi (teen), Marumitchi (adult).

WEIGHT: 99lbs. (Oh dear, indeed!)

STAGE: Adult - 6 years.

CHARACTERS: Shiropuchitchi (baby), Kuribotchi (toddler), Hinatchi (teen), Mimitchi (adult).

Hello! ^_^

So, I haven't logged for a few days. Mainly because not much has happened.

My V4, Romeo, had a visit from the matchmaker. He married aYattatchi, and they had a little baby girl (shirotsubutchi). Romeo will be leaving for his home planet tonight, and I shall call his little girl Skye. :) I'll quickly do a stats update:

WEIGHT: 66lbs.

STAGE: Adult - 7 years.

CHARACTERS: Tsubutchi (baby), Mohitamatchi (toddler), Young Kuchipatchi (teen), Minotchi (adult).

INTELLIGENCE: 155.

FASHION: 91.

KINDNESS: 68.

I did get a [ ! ] letter this morning, but when I clicked it, it just made me play the work mini game again. It confused me, because I was told that you can be offered another job when your character has had a baby. Oh well, I don't mind. :) Anyway, I'm hoping to get Skye into a 'fashion' occupation, so any hints and tips on how to get more fashion points would be welcome. :)

Also, I bidded on a V5 this morning and a V4 this afternoon, but no luck for me. I lost biddings on both, so... :( I'm hoping to bid again soon, to win another V4 or V4.5 - I want cheaper, second hand ones rather than mint, in packet ones. It makes me happy to know that they have been loved and will continue to be loved in my own hands. :)

In terms of my V2s, like I said, they had two baby boys. I called them Corin and Eero. Unfortunately, I've taken Corin's battery out yesterday (when he was a toddler), and Eero is now a Young Mametchi. He is doing pretty well, and I'm happier looking after just one V2 that two of them, as they are quite hard work! It's difficult to keep their weight down, because the mini games are quite difficult and can get pretty tedious. However, when I get another V4/4.5, I'll be taking Eero's battery out too for a while. :lol:

GENERATION: 3.

NAME: Eero.

WEIGHT: 43lbs.

STAGE: Teen - 1 years.

CHARACTERS: Puchitchi (baby), Kuribotchi (toddler), Young Mametchi (teen).

TRAINING: 3/9.

Elvis and Kitty left on good terms, happy and healthy (their weight's aside!).

Skye was left alone this morning. She grew into a Mizutamatchi (not sure whether that's a good care character or not) and she's doing very well. I'll just do a quick stats update for now, cause I don't have much time to do much more.

NAME: Skye.

WEIGHT: 26lbs.

CHARACTERS: Shirotsubutchi (baby), Mizutamatchi (toddler).

TRAINING: 3/9.

INTELLIGENCE: 19.

FASHION: 16.

KINDNESS: 8.

I've realise this log is more for me to keep their stats recorded than for any sort of entertainment. :p But I've got a few ideas on how to make it more interesting, so might input them soon. Perhaps. Maybe. Possibly. :p

Latest posts

Back