Photo
* * * * * 4 votes

Tama photos in random fun places! JOIN ME!

tamagotchis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:28 AM ( #21 )

im loving this!!! :D

i need to find my camera and upload some pics as well :D
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

LauraKCald

• laurakcald user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 04:38 AM ( #22 )

Hey! I really love this! At some point when I'm better and actually go somewhere (stuck indoors all the time) I will take some pictures and properly contribute to this topic, if I can remember though of course.

I usually don't take my tamas out anywhere. Sometimes I take them when I'm going shopping and I'm stuck in the car, and I sometimes take them to my nans house (My mums mum) to play with because I get bored easily, especially if I'm there and it's bad weather so i can't go out in her garden,

-Laura
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

dazzilitchigirl

• dazzilitchigirl user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:34 PM ( #23 )

Hehe...I took some really cute photos of my Tama plushies and my Princess Spacy Tama! ^_^ I don't think anyone else got photos of Tamas in mid-air, or a rescue mission staged by my Mametchi plush!
Posted ImagePosted Image
Mametchi listening to some of my music! As you can see, he likes it! As for the book, that book is my favourite book ever. I'm really addicted to it, so I shared it with my Tama plushes, and they liked it too!
Posted ImagePosted Image
My Princess Spacy, just about to land on my duvet. It took A LOT of tries to get this one, but it was worth it! :D The Tama plush photo is cute, don't you think? You can see that I made the Violetchi plush - I did it about a year ago. :)
Posted ImagePosted Image
AARGH! My black Tama-Go is dying! A photo of Mametchi in mid-air, trying to rescue it...Oh no! Mametchi hurt his ear on the Tama-Go! Violetchi needs to rescue both of them using this fantastic dive!
Posted Image
Violetchi got hurt now! And who rescues everyone...Misty, the dolphin, somersaults in! You can see her beak open to grab Mametchi and Violetchi, then throw the Tama-Go to me to take care of!

Lol, I hope you enjoyed those...of course the story about the dying Tama-Go was fake. Yes, I WAS repeatedly throwing plushes at my Tama collection, and luckily no Tamas or plushes were harmed. ;)
  • kuchipatchi.is.blue55, Aliciavz88, ♥Khipmunk♥ and 1 other like this

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 09 April 2012 - 09:46 PM ( #24 )

Yay, im so glad people are posting such cute pics! I can wait to see more!! :D
Well heres my late easter pic, and some others.. Posted Image Hmm, whered my ID L go, it was just here??? lol Posted Image Ooow i wonder if my tama came in the mail today? :D Posted Image Here i saw my cat sneaking over the fence looking at my pet bunny (as usual), so i caught him in the act (w/ my ID L)... Posted Image ...and then he was gone! (sneaky sneaky..) Posted Image And here he is acting like hes soo innocent, lol

dazzilitchigirl: lol your pics are very original! And it looks like alot of work, i totally see the movement!
  • tamagotchialice and bowchilala like this

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:04 AM ( #25 )

Driving to the grocery store...it was a nice day. Posted Image

Edited by Aliciavz88, 13 April 2012 - 12:05 AM.

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:04 AM ( #26 )

Posted Image Tama-go swinging!!

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:36 PM ( #27 )

So today i was in target looking through the toy isles you know...just in case. And i decided to take a pic of where the tamagotchi stuff used to be in target. See if you can spot my tamas. If only these isles would have tamas again :( , lol maybe one day. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

bowchilala

• bowchilala user photo

Posted 18 April 2012 - 04:24 AM ( #28 )

i cant wait to make a picture with my tamas :D. i am going to photo mine near my window! it always has a nice sunlight in the afternoon ^_^
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:19 PM ( #29 )

So yesturday i didnt think i was going to see n e thing interesting to take pics of with my tamas. But when was just relaxing outside, me and my tamas had a visitor. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Our visitor was a fluffy caterpillar, lol i think he was just being nosy about what my tamas were. The next pic is of him strolling away already. (look at his cute face :) ) Posted Image And here is our caterpillar friend back in his home (the bushes). Posted Image Posted Image Maybe he knew i was getting my morino n e day now. YAY!
  • ayan300 and stroodochi like this

xavplusplus

• xavplusplus user photo

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:09 PM ( #30 )

I love this I'll post some pics soon as well. Got a day of pic posting tomorrow!

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:41 AM ( #31 )

Like i said in my log, here are the pics i took of my tamas today when i went for a walk. Posted Image I thought this tree looked nice, lol my v4.5 looks kinda like a perching bird. And i just HAD to take a pic of my tamas in this pretty palm tree i saw. See if you can spot them.. Posted Image There they are! Posted Image I think they like palm trees as much as i do. :D

Edited by Aliciavz88, 21 April 2012 - 12:42 AM.

• bowchilala likes this

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:23 AM ( #32 )

I thaught the sky looked magical tonight...so i got a pic of my tama looking at sky. (we were at the outlet mall)Posted Image Posted Image You can see one with and one without a tama. Have a nice night!

Edited by Aliciavz88, 24 April 2012 - 12:24 AM.

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:13 PM ( #33 )

Great topic idea!! I hope to be joining in the photo-taking fun soon!! :)

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 17 May 2012 - 01:05 AM ( #34 )

Just thaught id show yall a pic of my tamas enjoying a frap with me :) Posted Image I think they liked it.. Posted Image

kuchipatchi.is.blue55

• kuchipatchiisblue55 user photo

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:41 PM ( #35 )

Posted Image

That's such a cute animation! I've never seen it before. What character do you have?
Posted Image
My tamagotchis...with my math homework...xDD.
Posted Image
I wanted to do this for Easter, but I'm a little late. Isn't it cute, though?
Posted Image
My avvie was totally inspired from this. xD I do own this shirt, it is real and probably still on Threadless, and I do wear it in public. (Sorry for the blurriness, I had my camera set to macro with the flash off -.-)
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

Aliciavz88

• aliciavz88 user photo

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:22 AM ( #36 )

kuchipatchi.is.blue55 those are cute pics, thanks for charing! Those are some of the cutest cows ive seen, and think the character i had was a teen (young mametchi) and that was the close up animation.

nizidafabie

• nizidafabie user photo

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:45 AM ( #37 )

Omg I love this idea!!
I think I'm gonna add some after i took them, Lol!
My avatar does have a random picture, It's on my bed xD
Lololo..

And i hope to upload some soon! YAYZ!
  • Aliciavz88 likes this

TicTax

• tictax user photo

Posted 14 July 2012 - 09:14 PM ( #38 )

(well I was about to post in the topic "tamagotchis in random places" but I cant find it and if I did its probaly a bumped topic so if its still active just close this one.) anyways this a topic where you take a pic of your tama or tamas in a random place ! ok I took a pic with my 15th iDL (sorry pic isnt good it was tooken with a ipod touch ._.) Posted Image

sakura-san123

• sakura-san123 user photo

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:06 AM ( #39 )

OMG! I really like this idea of posting random pics!! I'm deffo gonna try posting some fun pics soon! ^_^

Amarisje

• amarisje user photo

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:17 AM ( #40 )

I love this idea and i just love, love, love the pictures with the caterpillar :wub: can't wait to take some of my own ^_^

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tamagotchis