Dream job...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
What's your dream job? Well, I would love to write for the Tamagotchi show but you have to be Japanese...sigh... so my reasonable dream job would be a photographer because they make LOTS OF MONEY!!! What about you?

I would love to illustrate the Tamagotchi anime or another anime. Otherwise an animal rescuer. :kuribotchi:

Well my dream job is totally different from you guys.... ^_^

I want to have my own rehabilitation sanctuary for big cats - lions, leopards, tigers... I want to run the sanctuary from a conservation point of view. I want to raise abandoned cubs by hand and release them back into the wild. Having a lion cub or leopard cub (or several) to care for is my ultimate dream. Maybe I will even start my own breeding program for rare cat species to supplement wild populations to bring them back from near-extinction.

But that is just me :p

Preferably something where I can earn a decent amount of pay, and enjoy it.

Maybe a writer? If not, I could always opt to work somewhere where I could cook or bake - especially the latter, I love making cakes, pastries, etc

:]

Maybe a writer or a photographer. I might take some pics and show them on my log. :)

I'm still undecided. A travel agent or translator perhaps. Anything that deals with traveling is my type of job.

My dream job at the moment is to become an animator, but knowing me it'll probably change to something else soon.

I would like to be a police officer but if I had the opportunity I'd be famous by being in a band (preferably Cassette)

I have many things on my mind at the moment of what I want to become. An artist, preferably a comic book artist. A writer, either an author or a journalist. Or, I just might go into the Science field and go into Space or Astronomy. Who knows.

I suppose I already kid of do my "dream job"...I just have to figure out how to bring money in for it. lol I rescue and rehab native and exotic wild animals, mainly reptiles and birds, and have a LARGE group of creatures who will aways live with me. Many of them are an integral part of my hands-on presentations at schools and other places to teach others about respecting the natural world and the creatures in it, and to help people understand such "scary" and "weird" creatures better than before. I love to educate others about the incredible animals we share our world with, from a first-hand experience point of view!

A while ago, I wanted to be an artist or work for Nintendo, now I'm not so sure.

I might want to go into voice acting. c:

I've wanted to be a fashion designer forever. But just recently I realized I actually don't like designing clothes- I like making outfits. So I want to be a costume designer- you know for a TV show or something. Maybe a Disney show would be fun, I don't know.

Do you ever start thinking like, When I grow up and be a teacher I'll do such-and-such, or with whatever you'll grow up to be even though you have no plans to do that ever? That happens to me sooo often. Kinda weird, oh well!

When I was younger, while wanting to be a fashion designer, I wanted to be a pirate (as I would always protest to my sister, there ARE girl pirates!), or a garbage man. I'm still kind of jealous of the person who gets to go through trash and ride on the back of a truck at 3 am.

I'm feeling kind of guilty because my mom is a dentist (part-time) and my dad is a doctor and my brother is going to medical school next year and my other brother is going to college to become a doctor, and my sister is planning on being a teacher. So, with all of those jobs, costume designing seems like a selfish dream... :/ But it's my dream!

Someone help me!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just it. Is it your parents life you have to live? Your brother's? No...it's yours. Even if they plan otherwise for you, if you know what makes you happy in your heart, and want to do that for the rest of your life...do it. This life is the only one you have. Don't live it only for someone else's expectations.

Well, my dream job would be a writer. <3

My practical dream (at the moment, it's subject to change, of course) is to be a psychologist. I like the idea of helping people feel better, and I love learning about the brain... and let's face it, it's not a bad pay.

Hm....when I was little, I wanted to become a vet. I really wanted to work with and care for animals. I still do, but I'm not really interested in working in any sort of medical field. :p Although being a dermatologist would be fun, I've been told that all you do is listen to people complain about their skin and then you give them some medication. xD Don't judge me.

To be honest, I don't have a specific job in mind...there are some things I'd like to pursue as hobbies, maybe eventually work in those fields. I've thought about getting into photography more and going to an art university, or developing my writing and getting a degree in that. I even thought about getting a degree in those, and then going to work in a dog daycare or something, or going off to (try to) get a record label. (Hey, I can dream.)

I guess I've narrowed it down to these:

-writer

-photographer

-anything with dogs

I think I'd really like to work with dogs in general, which makes people assume automatically, "Oh, so you want to be a vet." But being a vet and working with animals isn't the only thing out there, as some of you have demonstrated. I admit I'm a bit squeamish (and I tend to panic during emergencies) so I wouldn't be that great of a vet, although some people say I have the capacity to become one.

Anyway, my point is, my dream job isn't anything specifically. I have several "dream jobs". Really, I like to keep my mind open and say I'd like to work in a certain field, rather than in a certain position. But my ultimate dream, no matter what I do, how much I earn, is (someone last year taught me this) to be happy. Even if I'm working in the most horrible job ever, or I'm a writer-photographer-whatever with dogs, I want to be happy with my life, my family, and all the people around me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back