Tamagotchi iD L Infrared Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reader4Ever

Reaction score
I'm getting a pink Tamagotchi iD L and I want to use the infrared to get nifty stuff online, but is it possible for me to get an infrared device for my iPod Touch 4G or my laptop (like as a USB port) so I won't have to buy a new phone just to use this feature? I'd really appreciate any advice anyone can give me for this. I'm really excited for this new Tamagotchi and I want to use every feature possible to make the most out of playing with it. Thanks everyone!! :D

I don't think there's a device for the iPod.

Some people have reported success from using an IRDA Dongle (I think that's what it's called!) but most people end up getting very frustrated; Plus, is you use one of them, it usually takes numerous times and with a phone (99% of the time) you can transfer items the first time.

The Dongle isn't for the iPod, you plug it into your computer, and beam files to your iD L via that.

So you can use send files through your computer? Am I getting this right?

So you can use send files through your computer? Am I getting this right?
Yes, it's possible to beam a download file directly from a computer to a Tamagotchi iD L, but it usually requires several re-tries due to time-out errors.

Ok, I'll just get an in expensive phone with infrared for the Tamagotchi. Thank you for your help eveyrone! :D

Also, Violetchilluvr3, I watched your YouTube videos on how to transfer information from the computer to phone to the Tamagotchi, which inspired me to ask this question. I really liked it; it was to the point and explained very clearly! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back