ApertureGotchi's Tamagotchi Log (With Pictures!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApertureGotchi

Reaction score
March 30, 2012

tamalog.jpg

Well, here I am. Here to start a log that will last. I've waited and waited, and today I finally found some time.

-Currently, I'm running my green iD-L.

-If you have any questions, comments, or other stuff you would like to tell me, send me a PM or make a comment on my status!

Here is a picture of my current collection. I have: (left to right) A TMGC+C, (I lent it to my friend, and she is running it) The iD-L box, my Tama-Go, The Mametchi figure that came with the Tama Go, my iD-L, a TamaSuku, my 2 V4s (I rubbed all the white paint off of the one on the right) my two V4.5s, my two V5s, my V5.5, my Music Star, and a V2 which I think is busted.

img0038ztu.jpg

And now on to business!

Yesterday, on my iD-L, I had a Kaubotchi, who hatched from a Yurapatchi. I decided to name him Paul. Here is a picture of him:

img0006stz.jpg

Today, Paul grew into a Bokuhostichi. After one look at the "childish" room decor, he demanded that we buy a new one! So now our room looks more grown up, according to Paul. Then, we planted a seed from the Popular Fruits bag.

img0017pu.jpg

img0029wm.jpg

That's all for today! Thanks for reading my very first entry!

March 31, 2012

Hello again!

Today when Paul woke up, we were treated with a surprise! He grew into a Gozuratchi. That made me happy, because I haven't had him before!

img0039zwd.jpg

So I immediately started on his happy stamps! We started off with the scroll. Paul was very surprised when the ninja stars popped out!

img0041vjx.jpg
img0043tb.jpg

After that Paul said he wanted to look like a true ninja, so we went down to the TamaMori and bought an afro. Obviously, Paul's perception of a true ninja is... different. :)

img0045zn.jpg
img0047yy.jpg

He did seem to like his new afro, so I guess if he's happy, then that's good!

The afro earned him his second happy stamp!

We played a few more games, and finally got enough Gotchi Points to buy a new bathroom!

img0050rz.jpg

Paul really does like whales!

Thanks for reading,

AG and Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Thanks to TamaLover134 for being my first follower! :D

March 31 2012

Just another quick update:

img0052ly.jpg
img0063rl.jpg

Our Popular Fruits plant grew a peach! Paul didn't like it though, he says he only likes peach flavoring. Artificial, of course.

We also went to the restaurant and had some Ochazuke. Paul liked it so much that it gave him his third happy stamp! Now, we are just waiting for the last one that Paul gets after 48 hours. And, Paul is my 12th individual character. That means that after we get the happy stamp, we can go to Melody Land!

And we got a pet. I don't know what kind it is, but Paul decided to call him Mousse. I have no idea why Paul would name his pet after a delicious dessert, but that's Paul for you!

img0057q.jpg

Thanks for reading!

AG, Paul, and Mousse :)

April 1, 2012

Hey People!

Today will be a short entry because Paul, Mousse and I did pretty much nothing. Only one thing happened. When we went on our daily walk to the park with Mousse, we saw Ecosautchi! After picking up some nasty litter, they gave us some chopsticks! I didn't have time to snap any pictures, but I did get one of Paul and the chopsicks.

img0079hr.jpg

Now we have all three items from Ecosautchi! In case you didn't know, Ecosautchi gives you an item at the first of every month- a fork, a canvas bag, or two chopsticks.

When you possess the item, you bring it with you to locations and it gives you a 50% discount!

The bag gives you 50% off at TamaDepa, the Fork gives you 50% off at TamaCafe, and the chopsticks give you 50% off at the restaurant!

Now Paul can have as much Ochazuke as he wants for only 50 Gotchi Points a bowl!

All the best,

Aperture, Paul, and Mousse :)

April 1 2012

Hey people.

Well, if anyone really is reading this log, then I'll ask whoever that may be this question. Which V5 of mine should I log? I have spring break all this week, so I decided to log one of my V5s. So which one do you guys think I should log! Send me a PM with your pick and whichever one gets the most, I'll log.

img0080yh.jpg

Here they are. Choose!

April 2, 2012

Hey there! I have got a lot of updating to do!

Last night, as expected, Paul got his 4th happy stamp. With him being my 12th individual character, we unlocked Melody Land! And with that a new icon background.

When we went to Melody Land the first time, a message in Japanese showed up. I snapped a picture. Can anyone translate please? We also met up with what I think is a princess in melody land and she gave us a heart locket. When I had Paul use it, it played music! Cool!

So anyways, here are all the pictures!

img0081li.jpg
img0084ut.jpg
img0088iw.jpg

If you noticed in the last picture, I used the new icon background! I really like it.

And that was all for last night.

Today,

Paul said that "love was in the air" and he put on a tux.

img0090vce.jpg

I quickly realized that Paul wanted to find the girl of his dreams!

So we went down to the matchmaker, and she gave us three lovely ladies to choose from. But once Paul caught Shigurehimetchi's eye, I knew it was love at first sight!

They went on a few dates...

img0094h.jpg
img0098tt.jpg

But that was not all! Shortly after, Paul found himself with a tama egg! And sure enough, a Nittobotchi popped out! I love his little hat :)

I decided to name him Wolfgang, after Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, the famous composer. How fitting that we have a musical background!

img0099ne.jpg
img0100fv.jpg

Aww, aren't they cute together? But a few minutes after Wolfgang hatched, Paul left him in my care.

He said that this time maybe I wouldn't mess Wolfgang up like I did with him. I said that I'd try not to.

Bye for now!

Aperture and Wolfgang

April 2, 2012 (Still)

Thanks to ayan300 and largotchi for your comments! :D

And now down to business!

iD-L:

Wolfgang turned into a Fruitsipatchi after an hour. Not much of anything else happened. I'm thinking of changing a wallpaper in a room somewhere. Any thoughts on this?

img0101lw.jpg

V5 (Familitchi)

Taking larigotchi's advice, I hatched the Cookie V5 of mine. Out popped three babies. I then named the family the MoMo family!

img0102jt.jpg
img0103z.jpg
img0104c.jpg

That's all for now!

Aperture, Wolfgang and The MoMos :D

April 3, 2012

Hey guys:

I don't have any pictures today because the battery in my camera died. :( But there will be pictures tomorrow.

iD-L

Wolfgang evolved into a Bokuhostichi, as expected. I want to get Shutotchi, so that means 4 to 5 care misses. Wish me luck!

V5 (Familitchi)

Yesterday they evolved into toddlers. I'll post pics tomorrow!

April 4, 2012

Hello again!

I just wanted to post pictures from yesterday's post!

iD-L

Here is wolfgang. Pretty much nothing is new. He's just hanging out :)

img0106r.jpg

V5 (Familitchi)

The MoMo family has been a bit angry with me... I don't think I'm giving them the care they need. After this generation, I think I'll take out the battery. But anyways here is a picture of them as toddlers. Those other pictures I took with my Yattachi plush. I forgot to include it in the family photo, so I posed it with the MoMo family!

img0105fb.jpg

img0108gsv.jpg
img0109vp.jpg

I might update after noon today, so stay tuned!

Aperture, Yattachi, Wolfgang, and The MoMos :D

April 6, 2012

Hey there:

So I have some bad news. I took the battery out of my V5 because I felt bad that I wasn't giving it the care it needs. I guess I just didn't have enough time to take care of it. But anyways, on to the logging!

Wolfgang evolved into a Gozuratchi. I already had him, so I didn't bother getting all the Happy Stamps. I took him to the Matchmaker and he fell in love with a beautiful Giragiratchi. They had a Nittobotchi, whom I named Alejandro.

img0114to.jpg
img0115up.jpg
img0118ox.jpg

Here they are! After a little while, Alejandro evolved into a Kaubotchi! I'm going to take extra-good care of him so he can turn into a Hanikamitchi!

Thats all for today :)

AG and Alejandro

April 7, 2012

Greetings, Log Readers!

I put a battery in my V2. So apparently it's not busted! When I downloaded, I had a toddler named Fiona. She was ball shaped (a Marutchi) and very cute! We are currently waiting for her to evolve. Here she is! That thing she's on is a pouch I sewed. It was green, and I thought it matched!

img0128ju.jpg

Today Alejandro, Fiona and I decorated eggs! Well, sort of... We just painted faces on some old plastic ones! I took a picture with them in the Easter Basket!

img0124lf.jpg

Also, Alejandro said he wanted something "fresh" for his living room. We purchased a new background! He has a lot of fun blowing bubbles. :D Here are the "Before" and "After" photos!

img0120eu.jpg
img0122mb.jpg

That's all for now!

Aperture, Alejandro and Fiona :)

April 8, 2012

Hello and Happy Easter!

iD-L

Alejandro evolved into a Hanikamitchi, like I wanted! And it's somebody's birthday today, as seen in the big display blocking out our bubbles! :angry:

img0130va.jpg

V2

Fiona was still sleeping. Last night she evolved into a Young Mametchi. So there are a lot of adults for her to change into!

img0131cx.jpg

That's all for this morning!

Aperture, Fiona, and Alejandro

April 8, 2012 (Still)

Time for a really quick post! All I wanted to do was post a pic of Fiona in her teen form, because she was asleep this morning!

img0132dl.jpg

That's all!

AG, Alejandro, and Fiona

April 9, 2012

Hi guys,

V2

Fiona has had an exciting day at school! My friend and I are raising her, and it was her turn to take Fiona home, so I don't have any pictures. But it was really fun! We introduced her to all our teachers as "our daughter," and one of them recalled memories of being a bad Tama-Parent! :lol: also, my friend mentioned to me that she had a couple of V2s but she lost them... so she is now looking for them, and hopefully she will find them! *FingersCrossed!*

iD-L

Alejandro evolved into....

KUROMAMETCHII!

Yes!

"And there was much rejoicing." -Monty Python and the Holy Grail :D

Here he is: (I took him to the Henshinjo and he turned into Metal Kuromametchi!)

img0144ia.jpg

He's such a rock star! We worked on happy symbols before school. :)

We also took a pic of the iD-L with my PillowPet, Kurt the unicorn! (I got the name from Glee! :) )

img0143gx.jpg

That's all for today!

Love,

Aperture

Fiona

Kurt

and Alejandro!

April 12, 2012

Hey guys!

Whoa... Long time no log.

I have a lot of news. Unfortunately, there are no pics because my camera ran out of batteries. Again. And, for even worse news, I accidentally reset my iD-L :( . Do you know that I had been running it since October?! That made me a little sad... But we still have fiona. And sprinkles ;) .

Fiona evolved into a Tarakotchi :tarakotchi: . We are waiting for the matchmaker to come. I think I'm going to do a little experiment with Fiona's child. I'm going to see how long I can keep it alive. I saw somewhere that someone had kept a V3 alive for 145 days. We are going to beat that! *Hopefully :) *

All the best,

Aperture

Fiona, and

Sprinkles.

April 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th! Ooh Spooky...

I got a picture of fiona in her adult form. Nothing much else is happening. Also, I started the Just Because Tamagotchi Hatch, so be sure to check it out!

img0146an.jpg

There she is, waiting for a suitor!

With love,

Aperture,

Fiona, and

Sprinkles

April 15, 2012

Howdy!

I actually would have posted yesterday, but nothing happened. At all.

But today I jiggled the time, and the matchmaker came! I have no idea what they guy's name was, I think maybe Petalchi?

Whatever. They got married, Petalchi left. :angry: He was a no good father/husband.

img0147uj.jpg
img0148kp.jpg

After the ceremony, and Petalchi running out of the house as soon as the cake was served, Fiona hatched her own, FATHERLESS, :( beautiful, baby girl.

We decided to name her Heidi

img0149oe.jpg

At least Fiona is a good mother. She's very nurturing. :)

That's all,

AG,

Fiona, and

Heidi

April 15, 2012 (Still)

Hi guys!

Just a quick update:

I saw the cutest animation with Fiona just now. I love the animations on the early connections because you never know when they might happen!

img0150fa.jpg

Awww! She comes up and gives you a kiss!

Thanks for reading!

AG,

Fiona, and

Heidi

April 15, 2012 (Still)

Well. My third log entry today. Wow, am I bored.

So I decided to start up my iD-L again, because I finally got over the 15 or so generations I lost :( .

The egg hatched and out popped a beautiful Momoirotchi! I decided to name her Shinniqua. After an hour she evolved into a Palettechi.
img0153wg.jpg
img0152ee.jpg
img0155wl.jpg

That's all!

Aperture,

Fiona,

Heidi, and

Shinniqua :)

April 21, 2012

Big thanks to ayan300 for your nice comments! :)

Hey guys...

I guess we have a lot of catching up to do... I haven't posted in a while because my internet has been down, but I have a lot of news. Shinniqua evolved from a Palettchi to a Sabosabochi to a Violetchi. (Sorry, I don't have pictures.) One day, I accidentally left her at home and Shinniqua returned to Tamagotchi Planet. So I took the batteries out of the iD-L. Heidi is still as cute as ever, she evolved from a Hitodetchi to a Hinotamatchi, and we are waiting to see what she will become!

img0156en.jpg

There she is! Also, I am celebrating my birthday tonight, a week early, and I hope that I might get a new tama to log!

That's all for today.

AG, and Heidi :)

P.S.

I snapped a picture of my favorite TT logo animation.

ttlol.png

I love it when Mimitchi runs and smashes her face up into the screen! :lol: :p

Latest posts

Back