Reader's TamaLog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reader4Ever

Reaction score
Hi everyone!! I will be posting stuff about my Tamagotchis (obviously), probably some stuff about school, stuff I do with my friends, and I'll put up pictures whenever I can :3 Here are some of the TamaTown Tama-Go characters I got on Amazon (photos from Amazon.com):

tama-go.png

mametchi.png

Kuchipatchi.png

Chamametchi.png

I can't wait to get them!!! They should come around April 4th, which is next Wednesday if I'm not mistaken. I'm excited to use all of these characters to add different activities and games. Not sure if I'll use any of the skins that come with each of the seperate characters, so I might give them away to those interested. And this is the Tamagotchi iD L that I'm getting (photo from Ebay):

tamagotchi3.jpg

So. EXCITED!!! :chohimetchi: :mimitchi: If anyone has tips/tricks/general info I should know about these Tamagotchis, please PM me :) I haven't had one since the first 3 versions came out, so I'd really appreciate it. Thanks for reading!! :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

I thought I was supossed to get my Tama-Go today but I didn't :angry: In that case, I should get them tomorrow. I told my friends about my Tama-Go and the iD L and they're so excited for me! I'm definitely showing them once I get back home for the summer :mimitchi: Oh yeah, here are a few pics of the cases I plan to get for my Tamagotchis (photos from https://www.japtou.com):

mimitchi-1.jpg

minipouch.jpg

Do any of you guys have any cases/pouches for your Tamagotchis? I'm also thinking to get a few cradles for them too. There's also another Tamagotchi that I might get because it sounds like so much fun to play with (photo is from the same site mentioned above)!

big_pink.jpg

This is the Tammagotchi Connection School. The games sound like a lot of fun and you can connect to the computer to get more games and codes. Might have to wait a bit though, I still even haven't gotten my first two lol! Oh yeah, here are some pretty looking cradles I might get or even make for myself (photos from https://tinkerville.com/cradles/):

blue.png

purple-1.jpg

Yeah, I think I'll make my own.. might be a better idea since both of my Tamagotchis are different sizes... I think :newmametchi: I like the simple, light, glittery colors though :ichigotchi: :chohimetchi: Yaaay for arts and crafts lol! Well, that's all I've got for today, thanks for reading! I'll take pics of me with my Tamagotchis as soon as they come in the mail (which will hopefully be tomorrow!! :D ).

Here is a picture of me holding Arooka while she sleeps:

tamamama.png

Sorry the quality isn't the greatest, but that's what I get for using my webcam lol. She's grown into a teenager already I think, and she's been asleep for over an hour. Should I be concerend? Lol. Also, I made another purchase on Ebay this morning on that pink school Tamagotchi :D That should get here next week as well as my iD L. I'm so excited!! :D

Arooka and I went all out with our Tamagotchi buddies today! We played all sorts of new games and ate a bunch of new food! She's been doing really well in growing and developing, so I got her a few new toys, but she doesn't seem to like the bubbles I got her. D'aaaww she's so cute when she smiles like that!! X3

arooka.jpg

It seems Arooka sleeps constantly... she's been sleeping for at least an hour right now (it's 10:40pm where I am now) but I had her 'paused' for a while because I had to attend a reading for my English class. Maybe that's why... I 'pause' her before I go to bed too because I don't want her waking me and my roomie up at like... 5am :angry: I hope doing it so often doesn't like, damage her in any way.. >_>

arooka2.jpg

Arooka snoozin'... as she always does. I wish she was awake right now. Mommy wants to play games!! And log onto tamatown.com :babytchi:

newtamas.png

My new Tamagotchis I ordered from Japan. I didn't expect to get them until early next week. I was very excited to get these as soon as I did :tarakotchi: :ichigotchi: The pink/white one is Tamagotchi School and the other one is, of course, the Tamagotchi iD L. I wish I didn't have to go to work today just so I can play with these guys :3

shellitchi.png

Arooka grew into a teenager this morning, the Shellitchi, which apparently is the easiest teenage Tama to take care of. I do play with her a lot and feed her even if she only has 2 empty hearts, so I guess I'm just a good Tama Mama :kusatchi: :mametchi:

Hey, everyone. Sorry I've been delaying in posting my log :p I had quite the eventful Easter weekend and I'm back on campus in full swing sooo... yeah, got kinda busy. I have been playing with my new iD L and she's growing so fast :D :wub: Her name is Amanda and I will be posting pictures later today when I have free time. I'll post more often, don't worry!

Latest posts

Back