Lost On Earth- A Tamagotchi Fan Fiction Pt 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
There it was, my house.

“I missed you so much,” I whispered to myself, taking in the familiar surroundings.

This morning, Ali had woken us all up at 4 am to start the long walk back to my house. She was surprisingly wide awake, the rest of us were groggy the entire walk back. Now, we’re here, no more camping or the woods— hopefully. Now, I just have to sneak everyone upstairs into my room.

I took my house key and unlocked the front door, slowly. The sun is rising so It’s around 7, I don’t have much time. I went through my bag and surfaced a silver key with a star-shaped base, a time key. Ali had given it to me to use when we leave for long periods of time. It takes everyone back to the point in time that I left, except, the Tamagotchi and I will remember everything and be in whatever spot we were standing when it’s used. Ali told me she programed it for the right time, hopefully it works correctly.

I jammed the key into the keyhole; a flash of bright light appeared from inside the lock. I turned my head to look behind me, everything was going backwards. The clouds were floating in the opposite direction, birds were flying backwards, plants were getting shorter, flowers were closing. Then, everything stopped and went back to normal, just like that.

Maybe this is what happens when I press ‘Download’ on my Tamagotchi.

I took it out and tried opening the door. It was locked, again. After unlocking it and letting myself in, I realized everything looked the same, like I never left. This is weird. Still, I continued with our well thought out plan, I sprinted up the stairs to my room, opened the window and whistled a Tamagotchi beep. I heard one in reply.

I checked to see if the jump rope Ali and I had used to get Melody through the window a few days ago was secure, “Okay,”

I started to pull the rope, after about a minute, Melody was upstairs. She helped me get Ali, then Tori, then Steven through the window.

“That was scary,” I heard Melody say to herself.

“I don’t think this is a good idea,” Ali whispered from inside her home iD-L.

Melody whimpered, “Why are we moving?!”

“We’re all okay Melody, we’re in the car. I told you we were going to the beach today, didn’t I?” I whispered back to her in reply.

“Oh, right!” Tori exclaimed.

“Shhh!” Every Tamagotchi shushed her quickly.

“Tori, shut up, we can’t be heard, remember? Something bad could happen if we’re heard,” Ali loud whispered in an agitated tone.

“Ali’s right,” I said softly, opening a hidden pocket in my beach bag where I was keeping the Home iD-Ls.

Steven was inside of Ali’s home iD-L; they were less Tamagotchi like, pixel wise. You could see their expressions, Ali had told me yesterday that Tamagotchi can go from Home iD-L to Home iD-L. They didn’t notice me watching like they usually do, instead, she and Steven were cuddling, on her living room couch, watching TV. D’ Aww!

Looking over at Melody, she was reading on the floor of her room.

“Katia? Are we there yet?” Tori whispered this time.

I looked out the window, then whispered back, “Yep, we’re here,”

The warm sun beat down on my floppy, yellow sunhat, warming my hair. Everyone, including the Tamagotchi, were outside, enjoying the weather. Ali sported white sunglasses with a blue sundress, Melody was wearing the same. Both had gone shopping at the Tama Mori together on the way here in Melody’s Home iD-L. Now, we were all hidden by an umbrella screen, thanks to every Tamagotchi having an umbrella and me bringing one with me.

“So,” Ali started, “Our plan is—“

“Why don’t we take a break? We’re at the beach!” Tori clapped happily, interrupting Ali.

Melody joined in, “Yep, we all deserve a break,”

“You especially,” Steven added.

I nodded in agreement.

Ali grinned, blushing slightly, “Fine,”

Everyone but Ali cheered quietly, “But, we’ll need a plan, we can’t just roam the beach, we’re Tamagotchi, someone will see us.”

Melody frowned, “Something really bad could happen if someone saw us, maybe I should just stay here, or go back to the car,” She started to stand up.

“Not so fast,” Ali sat her back down again, “we’re all staying together. Anyway, you can’t sit in the car, that’d be stupid, it’s 92 degrees today,”

“I could bring a fan, and some water…” Melody said quietly.

“Katia, what’s your idea?” Ali turned to me.

“Well…”

A few minutes later, we were all happily walking along the beach, just where the clear blue water brushes against the shore. Well, almost all of us were walking.

“Bark!” Tori repeated for the tenth time.

The Tamagotchi were in disguise, Tori was inside my beach bag, since she resembles a poodle, she insisted on being “One of those cute little dogs that sit in those cute little purses!” as she put it. Ali and Melody were still matching but, their ears were hidden by hats and sunglasses; Ali in a sunhat and Melody in her Melody Hat. She was avoiding the water and picking up seashells. Steven was inside my beach bag pocket, in his home iD-L. Who knew Tamagotchi could still use their five senses inside of a plastic shell?

“Oh?” Melody stopped walking and looked down.

“What?” Ali asked, stopping as well.

“There’s something under here,” She sat on her knees, “in the sand,”

Ali sat beside her and started to move the sand away from the area Melody was talking about. I could see something shiny.

“Oh my Gotchi…” Ali started digging faster, “Help.”

Melody and I started to help Ali unearth whatever it was. For once, Ali looked nervous. Whatever it is that she thinks it is, it must be bad. Melody shrieked and shuffled backwards, away from the shallow hole we had made.

“Is something…” I started.

Ali didn’t answer; she pulled the item from the sand.

An orange Home iD-L with pixelated sand on the screen and on the shell itself was in her palm. There were two charms tied to the back, one of Tamagotchi Planet and one of… Memetchi? Tamagotchi and a spiral (Or curly-cue) was engraved in the silver painted border.

“Ali, Katia, Melody? Are you guys okay?” I heard Steven say from my bag.

“I-I’m fine,” Ali stammered, blushing a little from his concern, “I’m not sure about Melanie, wherever she is, she left her Home iD-L in the sand. I don’t know why she would do that, she isn’t that careless,”

Ali shook the iD-L, sand poured out of the screen.

“Um, Ali?” Melody walked back over and tapped her on the shoulder, then pointed out to the ocean, “Look,”

“Melanie!” Ali yelled, I wasn’t sure what she was looking at.

I heard a faint reply, then saw what Melody had been pointing to. A Memetchi, in an inner tube, happily twirling in the still, sparkling, aqua ocean. She waved.

Ali sighed in relief, “She scared me,”

A few minutes later, Melanie was back on shore, we were back in our umbrella screen.

Ali took off her sunglasses; her green eyes showing her frustration, “Gotchi Melanie! Don’t leave your iD-L in the sand like that, you freaked us all out!”

“Sorry,” Melanie wiped more sand from her Home iD-L, “I have enough of a punishment, I have to get all of the sand out,”

“Do you need help?” Melody asked sweetly.

Melanie nodded, “Katia, do you want to know what it’s like inside of a Home iD-L?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back