Favorite Restaurants

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuromametchifan123

Reaction score
What's your favorite restaurant? Mine is The Cheesecake Factory, I love their orange chicken and Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake. :)

There are certain restaurants around CA that I LOVE going to : )

My favorite Korean bbq place is called Mr. Lee's.

And the best shabu shabu place is Jazz Cat. It's also one of the weirdest restaurants lol.

For sushi my favorites are Yomama Sushi and Kanpai.

For fast food my absolute favorite is L&L Hawaiian Barbecue.

...I enjoy eating at restaurants x)

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite restaurant is a Chinese buffet called A-Won but when i'm not in the mood for piles of Chinese food i like to go to sheetz. haha yes a gas station is my other favorite place.

I enjoy local restaurants that aren't too big. xD Somewhere hidden where only the regulars often go.. ^^' Oriental is my favorite type of food though.

Applebees.

Lots of people here like Oriental food(not a big fan of it XD). b:

I don't usually go to restaurants that are part of a big chain - although I do treat myself to a Big Mac from time to time :p

Mostly I like the small, local, independent restaurants around my area - Turkish/Mediterranean food but I also go into Soho (Central London) and eat in some of the huge Chinese restaurants there - around Gerard Street - Dim Sum for Sunday lunch is a regular treat XD

not really any sit down restaurants (since most are not vegetarian friendly and have really crappy fruit) but i do enjoy chipotle and panera bread

:) and when i go into the city i love pret a manger!

Cafe Rio, certainly. It's where my buddies and I go for dinner break on Saturdays, and it's pretty much the only place I'll have Mexican food at. It's kind of similar to Chipotle, but better. :)

I do like going to The Old Spaghetti Factory with my family every now and then as well :)

Cafe Rio, certainly. It's where my buddies and I go for dinner break on Saturdays, and it's pretty much the only place I'll have Mexican food at. It's kind of similar to Chipotle, but better. :)

I do like going to The Old Spaghetti Factory with my family every now and then as well :)
ooh, there's one opening in my area soon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back