Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

What Makes You Love Tamagotchi?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamaluver579

• tamaluver579 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:41 PM ( #1 )

What are some of the things that make Tamagotchi's special to you? I always love hearing different things that people come up with. Fire away!

Replies

Views

Started

03 Apr 2012

Last Post

05 Apr 2012

stacked.rubbish

• stackedrubbish user photo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:54 AM ( #2 )

The innocence. I love the simple fact of taking care of your own virtual pet and bonding with it, caring for it and going from generation to generation. The toy brings back memories of my childhood and it's merely cute.
  • Owl and Aliciavz88 like this

tamagal1

• tamagal1 user photo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:03 AM ( #3 )

My Tamagotchis remind me of the day I held my first tamagotchi for the very first time. That was a happy day. :babytchi: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :furawatchi: :newmametchi:

larigotchi

• larigotchi user photo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:17 AM ( #4 )

Same as tamagal1 - as soon as I pick up a Tamagotchi, it reminds me of that first one that I ever got. It reminds me of the person I used to be, and keeps me from changing myself (I seem to find myself doing that sometimes, around different people). And it keeps me entertained!

I believe there's also the maternal instinct there as well, wanting to look after something and nurture it, then watch it flourish.

And finally - who wouldn't want to carry around and show off one of this cute little virtual pet-holding shells?
  • stacked.rubbish and tamagal1 like this

Owl

• owl user photo

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:48 AM ( #5 )

The innocence.

Yes, and the simplicity. Life gets so complicated as you grow older yet Tamagotchi stays simple and innocent where innocence is often lost. Tamas remind me to remember the little things in life and cherish them because the truth is that the little things usually end up being the most significant things in the end.
  • graficks likes this

Nazotchi25

• nazotchi25 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:39 PM ( #6 )

they are the only thing left from my early childhood
i always remeber my first tama, Daisy, she was a Violetchi :furawatchi: when grown up and married my brother first tama, Corya, a pyonkotchi.
also these were V3 tamas.

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:37 AM ( #7 )

There is already an existing, active topic on the forum that is very similar to this one - here: http://www.tamatalk....zy-about-tamas/

We all try to avoid making duplicates of threads that are already on the forums. It's always worth just checking that there isn't a thread similar to your own before you post a new topic ;)

Please would everyone post answers in the existing thread?

Many thanks.

*closed*