What Makes You Love Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluver579

Reaction score
What are some of the things that make Tamagotchi's special to you? I always love hearing different things that people come up with. Fire away!

The innocence. I love the simple fact of taking care of your own virtual pet and bonding with it, caring for it and going from generation to generation. The toy brings back memories of my childhood and it's merely cute.

My Tamagotchis remind me of the day I held my first tamagotchi for the very first time. That was a happy day. :babytchi: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :furawatchi: :newmametchi:

Same as tamagal1 - as soon as I pick up a Tamagotchi, it reminds me of that first one that I ever got. It reminds me of the person I used to be, and keeps me from changing myself (I seem to find myself doing that sometimes, around different people). And it keeps me entertained!

I believe there's also the maternal instinct there as well, wanting to look after something and nurture it, then watch it flourish.

And finally - who wouldn't want to carry around and show off one of this cute little virtual pet-holding shells?

The innocence.
Yes, and the simplicity. Life gets so complicated as you grow older yet Tamagotchi stays simple and innocent where innocence is often lost. Tamas remind me to remember the little things in life and cherish them because the truth is that the little things usually end up being the most significant things in the end.

they are the only thing left from my early childhood

i always remeber my first tama, Daisy, she was a Violetchi :furawatchi: when grown up and married my brother first tama, Corya, a pyonkotchi.

also these were V3 tamas.

There is already an existing, active topic on the forum that is very similar to this one - here: https://www.tamatalk....zy-about-tamas/

We all try to avoid making duplicates of threads that are already on the forums. It's always worth just checking that there isn't a thread similar to your own before you post a new topic ;)

Please would everyone post answers in the existing thread?

Many thanks.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back