Twilight Poll! ☺

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Booboo1, this poll is for Twilight fans and if you're not a fan, don't post here. =)

Booboo1, this poll is for Twilight fans and if you're not a fan, don't post here. =)
The topic doesn't say that, it's a topic to share opinions on Twilight. That's what she was doing

Eh, I don't think Twilight is that well written. The characters are two-dimentional, and the whole story revolves around Bella and how she loves Edward because of his mysteriousness, looks ect. Not to mention the fact that he stalked her and, in one of the later books, took out her car battery to stop her seeing a friend...Not very good messages there

Thanks C:

The books weren't well written, and the movies were just awful. I don't hate it just because so many people hate it, I actually do think that it isn't good and doesn't deserve all of the popularity it gets.

>: (

Lol, you say it doesn't deserve the attention it gets but everyone except me voted for "None" in the first question in the poll! So I guess it's not as popular as you think! XD

~ EMF :wacko:

Just because people don't like it doesn't mean it's not popular...

There are lots of Justin Bieber haters, but he's pretty much the biggest boy pop star out there...

The books itself aren't actually that bad. The only aspect of the books that actually bothered me, is Bella. She didn't deserve anyone, as she was a whiny, selfish girl, stuck on the idea of teenage love. Most male characters were described as falling over her, and there was really nothing to fall for her over. She was average, plain, and nothing special. Also the fact that Edward was a possesive boyfriend, and as mentioned, wouldn't let Bella see her friends. The books don't send very good messages to people, but they're good enough to flick through if you get bored or something.

Fer Sure, did YOU vote that Breaking Dawn is the best? >8( That's the WORST book in the series! It's the goriest and the most inappropriate, and Bella gets annihilated! Yeah, she gets turned into a vampire but still... it's not nice for the main character to get mushified by her baby. XD

I thought they were pretty good fun to read - they kept me amused because as Fer Sure pointed out the plot was not credible - it's more like a teenage girls "fantasy" of a relationship.

It always seemed to me that it was written by a teenage girl who wishes things like this happen - girl moves to new school, totally clumsy and everyone wants to be her friend and boys falling over themselves to date her; 'boyfriend' abnormal (as well as being a vampire of course :p ) because he doesn't want to get into a "make out" session (like most teenage boys) and is being all "emo" about how she should not be with him with another boy just waiting in the wings to step in as a back up if her boyfriend.dumps her.

I enjoyed the films for the cinematography - I think the scenery around Vancouver Island etc. is stunning ;)

^I read it when I was about 10.

anyways i ship bella x everyone k

i was reading new moon yesterday and i almost threw the book over to the other side of the room when edward appeared.

i hate him more than bella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back