Fake V4 on eBay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, I never thought I would have to post here, but now I do. :( For once, I don't think this fake is made by JD. It's pretty convincing, but it says "Animal Imagination" on the package and doesn't seem to have the BanDai logo. It says Tamagotchi Style, but it is definitely a fake Tamagotchi, since the characters are (rather inaccurately) shown on the packaging. Here is a link to the page on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Tamagotchi-Style-Animal-Imagined-Virtual-Electronic-Pet-Game-/230746851984?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7532861621592501741

So...yeah, I was just saying that's a fake. :( I've never found a fake before.

~ Dazzmina ~

Gawd,that one's been up for ages.Surely you'd have noticed it...?

Just a note: It says Tamagotchi Style, so it necessary isn't too much of a fake.
wink.gif
They did use Mametchi and Memetchi and the Tamagotchi portrayal of the Earth, which I think are all copyrighted, though.

It is a fake now that I look at it again It has no Ban Dai logo yet it uses the Tamagotchis Brand name to sell. Also Its a version 8 they call it a version 8 that way people who dont know better go "OH. It looks weird because it is a version 8 tamagotchi"

oh boy, thats the worst and most easily noticable fake version i have EVER seen, pathetic of some people trying to impersonate products of big companies like Bandai. i feel bad for anyone who may have already bought one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back