Info on v4's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxKuchipatchixx

Reaction score
I recently got a new v4 and I have some questions about it. Nothing technical as I am really advanced with the v4.5 but little stuff anyways.

Any tips and tricks to the V4s games I find them really hard(I am not used to the v4s games I have played with every tamagotchi V1-V5 except v4 so I am not used to these games, I am so used to the v4.5's games these ones are hard)

Another thing I plan on breeding my V4.5 together with my V4. I started them at the same time so they pratically grew up together(They are teenagers now) and I was wondering If I have to wait 3 days after they grow to an adult for my V4 to want to breed with my v4.5(cuz they grow at different rates).

Also I git a free honey I was wondering when the best time to use it would be.

Just in case your wonderiing My two tamas are:

Glow in the Dark~V4

Name:James

Character: young kuchipatchi

Intellegence:46

Style:47

Kindness:72

Flames~V4.5

Name:Maya

Character:Young Ura Mametchi

Humor:40

Fashion:51

Spiritual:40

Also Are these two tamagotchi's rare I know flames is as new ones sell for 3 times the price I paid for it in the store, but I am not sure about my glow in the dark V4.

No, V4s and V4.5s aren't very rare. They're old, but not exactly rare.

I think you can breed them after 24 unpaused hours of becoming adults.

You can use the honey any time, it doesn't make a difference because the one you use it on SHOULD fall in love, but to be safe you should probably wait until it's an adult. I think you need two honeys for the full effect, though.

What exactly are you having problems with on the games? Just remember that practice makes perfect. ;)

the game thing frustrates me cuz normally I give my tamagotchis more attention than my own family, and I like to train my tamas stats(once I got my tama to max out two different stats literally my v4.5 had two skills humor and spiritual at 999 and the other was at 600 something so I take very good care of my tamagotchis)btw that was my poor mukimukitchi whose son died when I tried to make him a universal so I could be mametchi T.T

Why did it post that a cuzzilion times anyways I had no issues with the games themselves I am just not trained in it I suppose. but I was wondering if there was any tips like in shapes on the v4.5 like when I need to switch the shapes I hold on the the button I need to push twice to speed it up a little like

S=square, T=triangle, C=circle

What I need it to be: S,T,C

What it is: C,S,T

And I would hold the middle button down while I was swithching, That is an example of one I use I was wondering if there was any for the other games.

Again, practice makes perfect.

On jump rope, jump when the rope is 3/4 of the way down on the screen, after it hits halfway.

With Mimic, you just have to learn the rotations.

Same with shape; Once you get the pattern down it's easy.

I've never been good at dance.

Play flag with the sound on so you can tell the difference between the regular flags and the imitation ones.

Jump rope can be hard,but you'll get used to it.
We all might not "be good at it" or so we think,
but we just aren't used to it.For now,
I'd look in the instructions very closely for any
possible help,and Google some tips and hints as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back