Anyone read The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Has anyone here also read The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy? It's awesome! I've listened to audiobooks 1-4, read the books 1-3 and am currently listening to audiobook 5, the last one. My mom bought it for me a few years ago, but it had some bad language so she didn't want me to read it back then, and anyway I thought it would be boring. How wrong I was! It's my favourite series ever, and if you haven't read the books then I recommend them. I haven't seen the movie, but opinions on that are welcome here too.

If you haven't read this series then I recommend it, it's really funny and addictive! <3

~ Dazzmina ~

I remember reading this a long time ago a few years after it was first published as a series of books.

I found it really funny back then.

But around 2 years ago, I got the audio book to listen to and after about 10 minutes gave up because it just wasn't funny to me any more.

The film was aired on TV in the UK a couple of weeks ago and it was OK.

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the books tho' :)

I remember seeing the BBC tv version in the 80's. I recorded it and watched it about 100 times so I can basically recite the entire thing. I really should read the books.

The movie that came out a few years ago was ok. It was cool to see the old "Marvin" make a guest appearance in the movie! That was pretty awesome actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I have! Read it a few years ago, really enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back