Where to buy iD L 15th Anniversary?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My mom is going to order me two 15th anniversary iD Ls for my birthday in May, but we found that CD Japan is out of stock. So were Japan Trend Shop and YesAsia. They're super expensive on eBay, so I was wondering if there are any other sites with good prices and 15th anni. iD Ls in stock.

Thanks!

~ Dazzmina ~

Good luck on that. Special editions, such as the 15th Anniversary ver. tend to sell out quickly. If you don't have a Princess Spacy ver, and think you might want one, you had better grab one now. They're getting scarce.

I checked Hobby Link Japan and they have iD Ls for $50 but no Anniversary Models... that really sucks because I wanted one too! :angry:

Good luck on that. Special editions, such as the 15th Anniversary ver. tend to sell out quickly. If you don't have a Princess Spacy ver, and think you might want one, you had better grab one now. They're getting scarce.
Yes, I preordered my Princess Spacy in January and it's right next to me now! ;)

I checked Hobby Link Japan and they have iD Ls for $50 but no Anniversary Models... that really sucks because I wanted one too! :angry:
Lol, if I could I would buy you one too...looks like I'll have to get an expensive one off eBay... :(

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back