- - - - -

Your First Tamagotchi Story

first story tamagotchi story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ApertureGotchi

• aperturegotchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:04 PM ( #1 )

Hi. Just so you know, I looked around for a topic like this one, but I couldn't find one. If there is one PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC!

Everyone had a very first Tamagotchi, right?
Was it love at first sight? Or did your friend get you interested?
Share your first Tamagotchi story here!

I'll go first:
My first Tama was a silver V3. I was in third grade. My best friend's sister had recently gotten one and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I immediately wanted one of my own. So anyways, I got that silver V3. I must have dropped it one too many times because after 2 months, it broke. Just stopped working. I tried everything- changing the batteries, resetting, taking it apart, but nothing seemed to work. I was heartbroken. But not for long, because my parents bought me another one. This time it was Zebra-Striped. To this day, the zebra stripes V3 has been my absolute favorite design of any Tamagotchi, ever. Unfortunately, I lost that one as well. We won't get in to that story, but my point is, my first Tamagotchi was really special to me.
So what about you guys?

Replies

Views

Started

08 Apr 2012

Last Post

08 Apr 2012

ayan300

• ayan300 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 April 2012 - 02:21 PM ( #2 )

It was one day at Walmart, I saw a bunch of music stars lined up against the wall. I asked for one, but my parent's said I already have a DS Lite. Later, I got bored of my DS and sold it to gamestop. A little later, I asked for a tama-go and got one and i still have it and love it with all my heart. <3

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 08 April 2012 - 05:43 PM ( #3 )

There are usually topics like these in the Seriously Tamagotchi section. For example, check out "Do You remember Your First Tama?" or How You Became a Tama Fan. Please feel free to post in those existing topics instead. Thank you! :)

*closed*

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: first, story, tamagotchi story