Your First Tamagotchi Story

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ApertureGotchi

Reaction score
Hi. Just so you know, I looked around for a topic like this one, but I couldn't find one. If there is one PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC!

Everyone had a very first Tamagotchi, right?

Was it love at first sight? Or did your friend get you interested?

Share your first Tamagotchi story here!

I'll go first:

My first Tama was a silver V3. I was in third grade. My best friend's sister had recently gotten one and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I immediately wanted one of my own. So anyways, I got that silver V3. I must have dropped it one too many times because after 2 months, it broke. Just stopped working. I tried everything- changing the batteries, resetting, taking it apart, but nothing seemed to work. I was heartbroken. But not for long, because my parents bought me another one. This time it was Zebra-Striped. To this day, the zebra stripes V3 has been my absolute favorite design of any Tamagotchi, ever. Unfortunately, I lost that one as well. We won't get in to that story, but my point is, my first Tamagotchi was really special to me.

So what about you guys?

It was one day at Walmart, I saw a bunch of music stars lined up against the wall. I asked for one, but my parent's said I already have a DS Lite. Later, I got bored of my DS and sold it to gamestop. A little later, I asked for a tama-go and got one and i still have it and love it with all my heart. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back