MORE CHARACTERS PLEASE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meem

Reaction score
When will tamatown get more new characters? im sick of the old ones now :/ theres nothing good to be on tamatown anymore. i wish bandai would just make new characters already!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hmm... The newest characters for TamaTown are Uwasatchi, Lovelitchi, and Pipotchi. Perhaps you might like to go on as one of them, or maybe a special character like Oyajitchi. I doubt Bandai is going to release new Tamagotchis.

Tama-town hasn't been updated. and by the looks of bandai america not making any new tamagotchi's there wont be any more updates.

When will tamatown get more new characters? im sick of the old ones now :/ theres nothing good to be on tamatown anymore. i wish bandai would just make new characters already!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Pipotchi is also on the Tamago.

As far as I can tell, TamaTown won't update or add new characters until they release a new Tamagotchi toy.
Yeah, I also forgot to mention her on the TMGO. I think Bandai's just lazy to update TamaTown, add new characters like Melodytchi, Kizunatchi, Lovelitchi's Kizuna form, and some others. ;^;

The current TamaTown only features characters from the American releases Tamagotchi Music Star (V6) and TamaTown Tama-Go (V7). You can not play as any other characters on TamaTown, unless Bandai releases another version compatible with the current TamaTown, which is looking less and less likely as the months go by.

Characters such as Meloditchi, Spacytchi, Moriritchi, Himespetchi, and the other iD L era characters will most likely not make an appearance. Bandai UK have already confirmed that there will not be another American Tamagotchi Release until at least 2013. That is not to say that there definitely will be a release in 2013.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back