The Fat Pig

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Fat Pig

There was once a pig that lived on a farm with a very poor family. The family were the 'VeryPoorAndSmellyFamily' family and the pig was called 'SkinnierThanAPieceOfPaper' but we'll call him piggy. He was definitely skinnier than a piece of paper.

The family were very poor as their crops had gone through a horrible drought and so farmer dad had come up with a smart idea of fattening up piggy to then sell him for money.

One morning the farmer kids got up early to go and feed piggy. They followed strict orders from their dad to give piggy double the amount of food compared to usual. Piggy saw how much food was given to him and thought they were just being kind so ate it all up. The family did this 3 times a day, breakfast, lunch and dinner. Gradually the piggy was getting fatter and fatter each day.

3 weeks later of piggys new diet, he began to feel very gassy and kept farting and burping. Farmer dad saw this as a success of fattening him up so decided to take a photo to show his friends on how fat piggy had gotten. On farmer dads way to feeding piggy he heard (and most definitely smelt) piggys farts and burps. Piggy suddenly let out a huge fart and flew all around the universe until landing with a huge thump in a mud puddle sending mud everywhere and then he exploded with an all mighty bang.

Farmer mum saw piggy do this and burst into tears. BUT... Luckily Farmer dad had caught this on tape instead of taking a photo. He put it on youtube and sent it to 'you've been framed' where he got £250. Edgar Wright saw this and thought it would make the best movie ever. 'VeryPoorAndSmellyFamily' became millionaires.

They all lived happily ever after... or did they?

THE END

My mum made me go through my school work to see what to keep and what to get rid of and i found this. There is a sequel for this story. I don't quite know what went through my head in yrs 3 and 4 but there are millions of weird stories like this. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back