Just Because...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ApertureGotchi

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I noticed that there were not any pending hatches out there, so I decided to make one.

-All Tamagotchis are allowed, but no other types of virtual pets.

-You don't have to post pictures, but try to update at least once

-This is not a serious hatch! You can drop out anytime, just post here.

So... That's pretty much it. I'll be joining with my iD-L which, unfortunately, I accidentally reset. (And I was on like Gen. 15!!)

The date of the hatch will be one week from now, Thursday, April 19. Hope to see you there! ^_^

Great! Perhaps the V3? They are my very favorite of the connections, and for some weird reason, I have lost all SIX V3s that I have ever owned. -_- But yeah that would be great!

I might join. :)

Never done a group hatch before, and my new V4 should be arriving next week. I'll join if I'm patient enough to wait to start it up on Thursday. :p aha. I'll post beforehand if I decide not to.

Thanks! Just wanted to update: I'm not going to run my iD-L, instead, I'm going to run my +Color instead if my friend can get it back to me.

Hi! I'd like to join the hatch. Not sure which tama I will join with. I have a handful to choose from. Hopefully I'll get the V3 I bought on ebay in time for it. :)

I was impatient. :( Sorry.

However, I've mentioned this on my Tama log, so if anyone does read it, may drum up some interest for Thursday. :) Good luck!

Yeah, so am I! I can't wait! I doubt my friend will get me my +Color by then, but I'll find something to log.

Hatched my V3 yesterday between 2:30pm and 3pm, during my lunch break.

dsc01276n.jpg

The egg hatched into a baby girl that I named Maiya. And an hour later she evolved into her toddler stage.

dsc01278ok.jpg
wp000364.jpg

And here's a picture of her sleeping. Awww :)

dsc01280sb.jpg

Am I the only one doing this hatch now? Well that's no fun. :(

Friday, April 20

Maiya evolved into her teen stage Nikatchi. She likes to smile alot. :D

dsc01285sk.jpg

Saturday, April 21

Having fun connecting my V3 and Keitama Akai. Eating and balloon popping contests galore~

dsc01294u.jpg

dsc01297cg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back