Pokemon (GB Color to 3Ds)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxKuchipatchixx

Reaction score
Ok which is your Favorite pokemon out of all of these? Do you know about shinies? If so how many do you have? Would you like to see Nintendo make a remake of Ruby, Saphire, and Emerald? What do you like best about your favorite Pokemon Game? What is your favorite pokemon(Shinies included as a separate pokemon, ex. My favorite is Shiny pikachu, or something? What pokemon would you like to be?

I'll start.

1. Emerald

2. Heck Yeah!

3...... Lost count I have at least 4 pc boxes full(Yes I have no life)

4.Heck yeah I love those games that was my favorite season of pokemon.

5.Well it reminds me of when I was 6 and used to play with my friends. Also I love the simplicity of it.(Plus my torchic will own your piplup)

6.SNIVY I love me my Snivy

7.SNIVY He is the bomb

Now the most important part of this is for you to have fun! Also don't criticize others answers(Especially mine lol jk) Ready... Set... GO!

You should rename your topic something more accurate, like Pokémon Poll and move it to Team Rocket's Headquarters. And learn about the Enter and Shift key. But as usual, nobody wan't to hear what I say.

Whatever.

1. Leafgreen (If I could, I'd choose the original Pocket Monster Green.)

2. Yes, I know about Palette Swaps.

3. None. I don't care for Apternate Colored Pokémons. (That is, I've heard rumors about my brother, a Shiny Jigglypuff, and my birthday. But my brother is obsessed with his Mudkip, I doubt he'll do something like that for me.)

4. Yes.

5. Nostalgia. It's a remake of the original.

6. Jigglypuff. Or a Shiny Honchkrow.

7. None. Pokémon don't exist, and if I were a Pokémon, I wouldn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back