*My Very Boring Tamagotchi Diary* - page 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DAY TWO

I was up all last night trying to draw. Moriritchi turned out Mametchi-colour, Lovelin had weird eyes, Meloditchi had super freakish eyes. Mametchi and Chamametchi were the only ones that looked remotely like what they were supposed to be.

Danna is supposed to evolve into Violetchi today, but she might decide to become a Universal and annoy me. She gave me nightmares last night because I forgot to feed her before bed. All my Tamas are like this. I don't know why I bother to keep them. Well, I do. They force me to. I'll tell you what happened when I tried to get rid of my first ever Tamagotchi. It was called AAAAA and was Gozarutchi. I was only two at the time I got it.

I didn't like the way I saw him in 3-D in my head. It was very scary. So I tried to get rid of the toy. I threw it in the bin, and the next day the bin was emptied into the large van that took it to the landfill place. All was fine and I was happy for a few days.

But in exactly six nights, at midnight I had the worst nightmare of my life. I was suddenly standing by the landfill site, and a hude bulldozer thing was rolling all over the rubbish to flatten it. My vision zoomed in and my head began to pulse with something inexplicable but infinitely unpleasant. It was a throbbing feeling, like what I felt when I hit my head on a rock at the beach. I was only a baby but I remember this feeling very clearly. I saw my Tamagotchi toy, and the bulldozer rolling over it. As it did, I felt like I was being squashed like that. Like someone was trying to squash me out of their life merely because I wanted their friendship. I saw, in an instant, all that AAAAA had expected of me. He expected a normal name. He expected to be cared for and fed and given a nice place to sleep. I saw us being friends. I saw that he had opened up a world to me. He had trusted me and I had not trusted him back.

I woke up screaming and feeling like my duvet was that bulldozer. My mother came running into the room and I told her I had a scary dream. I think she kicked up a fuss with the Tamagotchi company about it. She has always been overprotective of me. I have a tendency to have bad nightmares, but this simple one, was the worst. It could have easily lasted a second. But it was the worst. I will never forget that feeling in my head. I gave it a name: guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back