Tamagotchi V.5/V5 celebrity.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
HI. I have a tamagotchi v5 celebrity and I am not sure how to train it or get bonding points. Do my tamagotchis have to be a certain age??? Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
The training happens at certain times during the day. I'm not sure which, but it starts when they evolve into toddlers.

Training times are at even hours of the day. Starting at 10:00 AM, and every other hour your tamagotchis will call for training.

Times they will call for training

10:00AM

12:00PM

2:00PM

4:00PM

And I think 6:00PM, but I'm not sure.

Other things to keep in mind:

They will only call for 15 minutes. After that, the training icon will go out. This does not count as a care miss.

It's not 100% certain that they will call for training. Don't be surprised if the time comes and they don't call. I think it is about a 50% chance weather they do or not.

The toy you give them will impact they type of family that they will become.

Training can be manually given in this way:

1. Set the time to 1 minute before any of the training times.

2. Wait one minute.

3.If they call for training, train them.

4. Repeat until desired level of bonding is achieved.

Hope I helped!

Actually, those are the times for the regular V5. The 5.5 times are a bit more random. I think they might be 10:30, 12, 2, 4, or something of the sort. If you keep the sound on you'll hear them call for you. And they only call a certain number of times per day; I think it might be 3.

Oh! I'm so sorry I didn't get the times right! Please forgive me for the misinformation. I have to admit that I have not played on my V5.5 practically at all, so I wouldn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back