Kira's generations Chapter 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sister Wolf

Reaction score
I walked back and forth for a bit. I noticed that I was not the only Tamagotchi in one of these toys. Looking around I saw many different Tamas walking around, just like me with a screen following them about. I thumped myself on the head. Why hadn't I noticed this before? Was it that babychi couldn't? I had to tell Jess. I focused on seeing my master and...BEEP BEEP BEEP. The attention light flashed at the bottom of the screen in front of me. A huge face loomed over me.

"What?" she whispered.

"I can see other Tamas inside the screen", I told her. She raised an eyebrow. Something I wished I could do. Has it ever occured to you that Marutchis don't have eyebrows?

"Are you sure?"

"Yes".

"Why don't you talk to them?" I almost thumped myself again. Duh! I could talk to the other kids. Tamas my age.

"OK"

I looked about and spotted a Hitodetchi :hitodetchi:lazily bouncing a ball under a tree. Envy filled my brain. Marutchis have no arms. The screen in front of him was dark and this cast a shadow over him. His owner obviously couldn't see him.

A dumb toy we were meant to be. I would have gone mad if I didn't talk to my owner. How did others cope. I was sure others talked to their owners too. And the others? Lets just say they were either mistreated because they were found boring or because they grew into crazy things. The unknown Tamas were created in this way. The Hitodetchi seemed to be one of the rejects. Jess would never turn the light out on me.

I decided to go and meet him and cheer him up.

As I stepped across the way I felt the world tip to the side in a sudden wave of dizziness. A familiar prickling feeling spread across my back. Then, as suddenly as it came, the dizziness passed. I looked down to dicover what I had become. I hoped it was something with arms.

It wasn't. I was this big, red fireball thing. Great. I had no arms and now if I got a boyfriend, he couldn't hug me because I would singe his fur or skin or whatever.

I tried to resume what I was doing and, looking up, where the Hitodetchi was, a cute Mametchi :mametchi:replaced him. His fur was back combed into a punk do and he wore big, black boots. The ball he had was under one furry arm and with one heavy paw, he beckoned me over.

"Hey, babes, what's cookin'?" he asked cheesily. He was sooooooooo obviously head over heels for me.

"Erm...nothing really. You?" I suddenly felt really uncomfortable.

His face fell. He dropped the punk personality.

"Its so lonely. My mother was really strict with the Tamalaw so I couldn't talk to my master, Nadine. She says she watches me through the Tamacam so I don't dare even try. Because of the rumors of us talking Nadine was all expectant. I was neglected when I didn't. Nobody tries to talk to me now because as you can see, I'm not one of the success cases. Tamas like me are doomed."

"Nadine?" I had heard of a Nadine. Jess could stop talking about her. 'Me and Nadine did this, me and Nadine did that'.

"Yes, that's right".

"It wouldn't be a Nadine Johnson would it?"

The Mametchi nodded vigorously.

"You know, I may be onto something". I was sure Jess could help Nadine come to her senses!

"I'm Micky by the way", he said.

"I'm Sukie and guess what? Your problems are over. I can tell Jess because she is mates with her. She can make her understand why you don't talk too."

:mimitchi:

Next day I came away with a new human friend and a boyfriend. A cute punk Mametchi called Micky. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back